Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding (49825 Views)

A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today / A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by Deborah98(f): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2020
See as body dey sweet me cheesy, happy married life baby gal blissful marriage ahead grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by jansonn(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Is it just me?? Cos, am wondering why Mr husband is wearing airpods on his wedding oo, abi he's making business calls ni?? Just asking oo
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2020
IgboSomalia:
As beautiful as this union is, she can't inherit her husband's properties under Igbo tradition. The Supreme Court is finally forcing those animals to behave like humans and allow their own blood to inherit property.
you're a troll.
Stop trolling any Igbo thread because, the Igbos don't troll any of your threads(the intelligence we're talking about not self proclaimed sophistication) and get busy with your life.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by Goalnaldo(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2020
jansonn:
Is it just me?? Cos, am wondering why Mr husband is wearing airpods on his wedding oo, abi he's making business calls ni?? Just asking oo
I was wondering too. Igbo man. Making business calls even on his wedding day!
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by iamclime(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=OdefaGirl post=93260197]The solemnization in Holy Matrimony/ Sword Crossing of the young beautiful officer and her husband, Sub Lieutenant Obiageri Juliet Odumuko and Engr. Nnamdi Victor Ekebuike took place on 22nd August, 2020 at Ovim in Isuikwuato LGA.

Happy married life Officer Oby and Engr. Vic as you walk down this journey together.
Ovim...the hometown of Ndubuisi Ekwekwe...
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by forayfleo(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Happy married life my people, welcome to our world and a very big Congratulations to you.
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by AssistantJesus1: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]Happy marriage life
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by confydoedowaye(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations

So it means a time will come and a real niggarrr will stick to one woman like this. ........ problem. .... wahalar....
So no more Sandra today....and no more... Juliet tomorrow...and no more Anita next tomorrow.....
So a real niggarrr will be restricted to one particular soup..
The question of whats your fav soup comes to mind. Guy you must eat it twice on thursday.
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by Denique(f): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2020
HomerTimpson:
EzzyCarter & Denique loading.... cool

Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by EzzyCarter: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2020
HomerTimpson:
EzzyCarter & Denique loading.... cool

Hehehe. Talk about Nairaland's power couple cool. som'tn like Bonnie and Clyde Beyonce and Jay-z cheesy... by the way, man, ama send you the invite when it's time grin

Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by Crystademus: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2020
My fifle! Nice one! Subsequently, lalastica and co should be invited to such weddings for providing a platform for the meeting and discussions lol
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2020
He is a lucky, blessed man. See them, beautiful people. There is just that aura and appeal about a woman in uniform, especially if she is beautiful. May no devil in human form scatter their union! No useless man should come tempt this lady. I'll be pissed, mehn. Congrats!!
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by StreetFight: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations

So it means a time will come and a real niggarrr will stick to one woman like this. ........ problem. .... wahalar....
So no more Sandra today....and no more... Juliet tomorrow...and no more Anita next tomorrow.....
So a real niggarrr will be restricted to one particular soup..

Officially YES
But, behind closed doors in the closet, different pussssy any time.
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by Nmezor(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2020
IgboSomalia:

You better marry a Yoruba guy. That's your best bet.

Don't marry savages who would deprive you of your husband's properties and shave your hair in the name of Igbo tradition.
Hey Igbo men ain't savages biko ,By the way how many monikers do you even have?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by Denique(f): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Hehehe. Talk about Nairaland's power couple cool. som'tn like Bonnie and Clyde Beyonce and Jay-z cheesy... by the way, man, ama send you the invite when it's time grin

No cap, no pretending
Tell them to mind their business
We in our feelings
We gotta both admit it
No deceptions cool
Cos you'll find me a ring and pray it's perfect fitted
Else...
Imma go spiritual...on ya undecided
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2020
OdefaGirl:
The solemnization in Holy Matrimony/ Sword Crossing of the young beautiful officer and her husband, Sub Lieutenant Obiageri Juliet Odumuko and Engr. Nnamdi Victor Ekebuike took place on 22nd August, 2020 at Ovim in Isuikwuato LGA.

The glamorous ceremony attracted so many dignitaries including Senior Officers both serving and retired from the three Arms of the Armed Forces.
The kind of news I love seeing....
God bless ur union

The couple who had their traditional marriage in April, 2019, scheduled their wedding on 13th April 2020 but had to postpone it due to the lockdown caused by the Corona virus pandemic, held their wedding this past weekend and here are some pictures taken....

Happy married life Officer Oby and Engr. Vic as you walk down this journey together.

It's sweet when you walk that road with your long time friend and heartthrob.
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=kingsolomonjnr01 post=93276541][/quote]
Sweet
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by EzzyCarter: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Denique:

No cap, no pretending
Tell them to mind their business
We in our feelings
We gotta both admit it
No deceptions cool
Cos you'll find me a ring and pray it's perfect fitted
Else...
Imma go spiritual
...on ya undecided

@Bold, that wouldn't be necessary coz I'm already enchanted. Unless you want to give me an overdose grin

@Italics, send me your finger measurements already...time to call my jeweller wink
Re: Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding by Opemi93(f): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Happy married life to the couples...make una just dash me this wedding dress cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. / Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less / Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.