Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ekiti Professionals Shop For N1bn To Develop Tourism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Professionals Shop For N1bn To Develop Tourism (1239 Views)

FG Losses N1bn To 37,395 Fresh Ghost Workers - Magu / Document Showing That Dasuki Transferred N1bn To Dokpesi & Dalhatu Invt. Ltd(pic / Gov. Akpabio Spends N1bn To Commission Akwa-ibom Intl. Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Professionals Shop For N1bn To Develop Tourism by fstranger3(m): 2:55am On Feb 22, 2011
Kilode?!:

I travelled by and saw those rolling green Efon Alaaye hills recently. Beautiful countryside I tell you! Especially those misty hills before the Esa oke junction. I'll camp on those hills if they can get a good resort up there. Four season kinda look cool

But Folks are right, they need good roads, water and electricity first.

Very true for most part of the SW, including Osun state and Ondo

PS:
http://www.ogedengbe.com/index2.html
Re: Ekiti Professionals Shop For N1bn To Develop Tourism by ekubear1: 2:56am On Feb 22, 2011
I'm mildly hopeful about this new university that the FG is building. Capital projects like this really transform towns. We probably need about 10+ or so capital projects of the size of the university to really get things moving, though.
Re: Ekiti Professionals Shop For N1bn To Develop Tourism by fstranger3(m): 3:02am On Feb 22, 2011
eku_bear:

I'm mildly hopeful about this new university that the FG is building. Capital projects like this really transform towns. We probably need about 10+ or so capital projects of the size of the university to really get things moving, though.

You are right, sometimes I wonder what present day Ife would look like without OAU.
Re: Ekiti Professionals Shop For N1bn To Develop Tourism by Kilode1: 3:07am On Feb 22, 2011
fstranger3:

http://www.ogedengbe.com/index2.html

Agbogungboro niyen! Ajanaku! Okunrin Ogun! cheesy
Re: Ekiti Professionals Shop For N1bn To Develop Tourism by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 22, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

lol, I just asked a question.

What about that Ogedengbe guy?  (Ekiti parapo liberation army) Any monuments to him? museums? etc.

But if there is only a spring or river as a tourist attraction, perhaps the focus on tourism is misguided.

Google the answer. . . .

And you're right. Fayemi is misguided, even if we had more attraction than Lagos. Education is there, electricity is there, road dey there, but tourism? I believe job/employment is the best form of attraction right now.
Re: Ekiti Professionals Shop For N1bn To Develop Tourism by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 22, 2011
Kilode?!:

I travelled by and saw those rolling green Efon Alaaye hills recently. Beautiful countryside I tell you! Especially those misty hills before the Esa oke junction. I'll camp on those hills if they can get a good resort up there. Four season kinda look cool

But Folks are right, they need good roads, water and electricity first.

Of course. The state is majestic in its own right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Militant Herdsmen Invade Benue State / Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma / Kaduna Community Gives Terms For Return Of Hausa/fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.