Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,499 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. (49315 Views)

Best WAEC Students Get N200k Yearly Scholarship From Lagos Government (Photo) / 17 Year Old 2019 Best WAEC Student, Chisom Buried Amid Tears (watch Video) / See The Boy With The Best WAEC Result So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Bunsenbun(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Awoo88:

Dem dey enter. Abadina had one or two extra classes writing ssce for students. All the teachers were IU students
i do not mean that they don't enter,but when they do,nah gbas gbos oh.
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by ModestGal(f): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
dumodust:

Yeah, yeah... For posterity I will emphasize what tot has said... You are a hypocritical CHEAT!
Lol same person, try better next time grin cheesy
Continue to Hover on me like the hovering of an housefly, don't stop, since I have become the center of your excitement, keep the monitoring and NL mentioning. Just like I told you in your other monicker, you do not EXIST to me. My last reply to your dumb head, keep it up, let's see how it add to your broke purse.jobless mugun
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by tot(f): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
ModestGal:

Lol same person, try better next time grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
Wait why you dry beef with that girl self.
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Oladimejjy:
Sokoto.
Its a fat lie brother..
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by tot(f): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
SegFault:

Wait why you dry beef with that girl self.

Lol. Because na rubbish she dey talk.
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Oladimejjy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Birchi33:

Its a fat lie brother..

Lol,why did you say that??

1 Like

Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
tot:

Lol. Because na rubbish she dey talk.
But those are her opinions and she has a right to her own opinions.
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by tot(f): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
SegFault:

But those are her opinions and she has a right to her own opinions.

Yep, same way we have the right to counter those opinions if they are wrong. That is why the Nigerian society has degenerated to the abysmal level it is, people promoting evil without anyone countering them.

2 Likes

Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
tot:

Yep, same way we have the right to counter those opinions if they are wrong. That is why the Nigerian society has degenerated to the abysmal level it is, people promoting evil without anyone countering them.
She has her opinions like I said earlier and you went so low as to start insulting her, it's just like if I say I am gay, it's my opinion and myself, as long as I am not pushing my opinion down anybody's throat I expect to be left alone. Now that is gone, tell me if what she said is a lie and give proof.
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by tot(f): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
SegFault:

She has her opinions like I said earlier and you went so low as to start insulting her. Now that is gone, tell me if what she said is a lie and give proof.

You can go and meet her to rub her head and say sorry, since it really bothers you. Good luck. Meanwhile, you didn't see the insults she was throwing, right?

Abeg, stop quoting me. Ciao.
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
tot:

You can go and meet her to rub her head and say sorry, since it really bothers you. Good luck. Meanwhile, you didn't see the insults she was throwing, right?

Abeg, stop quoting me. Ciao.
You started it.
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Muna4real(f): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

OP
Are you the one on your profile??
Just asking for a friend

No I'm not.
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Abimbola29(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2020
hidhrhis:
i graduated from command which is a military school, federal school and it is even the soldiers that will be giving the expo to the student on the exam hall without the supervisors knowing a thing
the supervisors always feel relax thinking the soldiers are there to supervise unknown to them they are only their to give out expo to those who paid
there is examination malpractice everywhere
those who we believe are guiding our student are the ones even encouraging them into this shit
it will take a miracle before examination malpractice can be eradicated

which of the command did you attend cos here in ojo lagos,na our school soldier's dey cast us dey even beat us like criminal
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by hidhrhis(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Abimbola29:

which of the command did you attend cos here in ojo lagos,na our school soldier's dey cast us dey even beat us like criminal
Odogbo barracks Ibadan
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Adewumi33: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
I HAVE FOUND A BEST
WHATSAPP TV THAT ENTERTAIN YOU WITH FUNNY MEEMS, GIVEAWAY,HOOKUP,XXXVIDEO AND MANY MORE KINDLY FOLLOW THIS LINK AND THANK ME LATER

https:///message/QZFKWW3RUKBXO1
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by PastoPaul: 12:50am On Sep 08, 2020
The conduct of A’level Examinations in Nigeria has taken another direction. Examination malpractice in the citadels of learning in the Country has taken another dimension as it is done with pseudo impunity and brazeness. One begins to wonder about the quality of certificates the exam bodies are issuing. During the recent IJMB A’level examinations, questions came out a day to the examinations and mercenaries were available at most examination centers (esp in private universities) to write the exams for the candidates. The students were asked to pay some amount to “smoothen” things on exam day and to “process” the marking. The same M.O is being planned for the forth coming JUPEB A’level examinations starting Today 7th September, 2020. Mercenaries have been organized act as invigilators to write the exams and write answers on pieces of paper/on the board for the students during written exams and science practicals. The A’levels examination bodies should INVESTIGATE the staff at various centers especially in the private universities (Sumit University, Crownhill University, Koladaisi University etc) where massive MALPRACTICE is taking place as you are reading this.The Biology exams slated for tomorrow already have mercenaries who have been doubiously assigned as invigilators waiting to write answers for the students. They should verify their names and documents thoroughly. We cannot continue to conduct examinations like this in Nigeria. How can a candidate register for an Advanced Level Examination as “NON-APPEARANCE” , score over 12 points and enter the 200level in the university…?? What then is the quality of the A'levels Examinations in Nigeria... Please alert various authorities. This must be curbed.
Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Lawgod20: 1:28am On Sep 08, 2020
*LISTEN!!!*

Bitcoin was once less than N400 but now it's over N4million!

What if you could have bought 1 Bitcoin when it was N400??

How many would you buy??

Okay,you missed Bitcoin and Ethereum!!�‍♂

*But,have you heard of Tron??*

A new Cryptocurrency with the same potential as Bitcoin??

Do you know Tron is currently below N20??

And has been projected to rise to N1,000 by next year?

What if you could accumulate up to 10,000 Trons??

What will happen when 1 Tron reaches just N100??�

*10,000 Trons would give you N1million!!*���

You can start this up with just N1,500

DM me 07019972593
or join my group and I'll teach you✊✊
https:///DCJzlloSC5SC1m5UBmgywb

1 Like

Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by francdec4(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2020
Why is this topic not in the front page. It is time the education system of Nigeria breath some fresh air.

I was very fortunate to have attended a school with zero tolerance to malpractice both in character and examination (a Catholic seminary school) but in my first year in the university I was amazed by the "collaboration/sitting together to write exams". It was an eyesore.

Fortunately again I was in medicine so after our premed we left to our preclinical campus and some sanity in the hall came back. We need to sanitize the education system in our dear country as malpractice has a ripple effect to the general growth of a country and it greatly encourage corruption in the later years.
#Peace

1 Like

Re: How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. by Emics3(m): 2:17am On Aug 25, 2023
@muna4Real, Please can i have your phone number or email, i need to ask you some questions[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You're A Medical Student In Esut. Pix / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.