Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How To Stop Being Jealous For No Reason & Learn To Live Envy-free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Being Jealous For No Reason & Learn To Live Envy-free (388 Views)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / He Blocked Me For No Reason. / My Sister Accused Me Of Being Jealous Of Her Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Being Jealous For No Reason & Learn To Live Envy-free by tkgz(m): 3:33am On Aug 27, 2020
Trust issues can really impede a relationship. So, how do you stop being jealous for no reason and live with freedom of mind?

Jealousy is an ugly part of dating and relationships. It can poison a great relationship. And the worst part, it is often brought on by our past circumstances rather than rational things happening now. So, how do you stop being jealous for no reason?

Because jealousy can eat away at your mind. It can overtake your trust and drive you crazy if you let it.

One small thing can set off jealousy. If you’ve been lied to or cheated on in the past, noticing your partner’s cute coworker could be enough to set it off. Even a fear of abandonment or low self-esteem can make jealousy get out of control.

When you feel jealous, it can make you so frustrated. You may very well know that your partner is loyal, but you can’t shake those jealous feelings. It seems like you are jealous for no reason.

Are you jealous for no reason?

Oftentimes, when you’re jealous, it can feel like there is no reason. You trust your partner and know they aren’t cheating. You know they treat you right. But, you just can’t shake those feelings of insecurity.

Even though your rational side tells you everything is fine, and there is no reason to worry or being jealous, your emotions won’t abide by your mind.

The reason for this is most likely your past. You could be in an amazingly healthy relationship, but sometimes your past emotional traumas can come back to bite you in the butt.

No matter how long away or how much we are over them, our past relationships and romantic experiences steer us into the future.

So, even though you may think you are being jealous for no reason, there is a reason. It probably has nothing to do with your partner or current relationship, but fear from being hurt in the past.

No, it isn’t rational, but it is normal. If you haven’t fully faced the pain from a past relationship or the impact of it, it could be sabotaging the relationship you have now. Or if you struggle with your self-esteem and confidence, you may think you don’t deserve the relationship you’re in.

These things can subconsciously lead to jealousy that takes over your mind and even your life. And, even though feeling jealous due to your past is common, it doesn’t mean you have to suffer. You can stop being jealous for no reason.

How to stop being jealous for no reason

So, we have established that you aren’t being jealous for no reason. There is a reason, it just isn’t based in the present.

Realizing that is the first step to stop being jealous for no reason. Figuring that reason out and facing it will help you get a hold of the meaning behind your jealousy and lead to its end.

But, how do you go about dealing with your past affecting your current relationship?
See More https://examprestige.com/how-to-stop-being-live-envy-free

Re: How To Stop Being Jealous For No Reason & Learn To Live Envy-free by mumumugu(m): 3:43am On Aug 27, 2020
Some village people are born jealous.cannot change
Re: How To Stop Being Jealous For No Reason & Learn To Live Envy-free by Juliusmomoh: 3:52am On Aug 27, 2020
mumumugu:
Some village people are born jealous.cannot change
How do u know ? Some people eh
Re: How To Stop Being Jealous For No Reason & Learn To Live Envy-free by mumumugu(m): 4:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

How do u know ? Some people eh
I am one of them
Re: How To Stop Being Jealous For No Reason & Learn To Live Envy-free by Juliusmomoh: 4:06am On Aug 27, 2020
mumumugu:
I am one of them
Ok peace

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Moment A Masquerade Was Spotted Asking A Girl For Her Number (video) / Happy New Month & Independence Giveaway / Do U Agree,keeping A Female Friend Is Like Keeping A Chicken As A Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.