Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture (40636 Views)

Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) / EFCC Arrests Man For N800 Million Fraud In Lagos (Picture) / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by obonujoker(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2020
This guy isnt a pastor.... A pastor won't do such
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by guy222: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2020
Useless pastor, please i want to ask a question. On the last day, are we going to heaven naked or they are going to sew a cloth for everybody?
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Jabioro: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2020
The fuckingsome pastor..I prayed his magistrate should not be a woman otherwise the story go change..
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by damosky12(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Joshmodest:
This guy above me is one of the seasoned fools we have in this country !!
I hate it when a crime is committed and we are trying to pin it to a gender , race or tribe ....it shows how mentally impaired some people are ...
if it were to be in the states now , this very hypocrite would be screaming black lives matter , but in our own all black nation. we still find away to spite ourselves over tribal differences or religion !

Thanks for this. It's about time we realized that our tribal brouhaha is only an illusion meant to keep the youth away from the things that really matter.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Angeldada55(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2020
9jayes:
Please What Kind Of Crime Can I Commit To Be Deported Out Of Nigeria? �

Are you a Nigerian ?

If yes - then you are mad for trying to leave the rest of us here.

If No - then you must be crazy for coming down here !!!

Since naija don tire you - kuku die na !!!

WE DIE HERE !!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2020
kenfa:
This one doesn't even look like a real Pastor. He's a hustling Pastor

how do u know a real pastor? Abi dem dey write am for face
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by RuggedSniper: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by nurusystem(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
The lord is working
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Gotze1: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oduduwa707:

But where you dey when those savages dey shout Afonja? angry Thunder fire you, I swear.
No mind am

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Gotze1: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
[s]
Joshmodest:
I hate it when a crime is committed and we are trying to pin it to a gender , race or tribe ....it shows how mentally impaired some people are ...
if it were to be in the states now , this very hypocrite would be screaming black lives matter , but in our own all black nation. we still find away to spite ourselves over tribal differences or religion !
[/s]Story for the pigs.
Hypocrite like you won't come to write epistle when your brothers are shouting Afonjas, the guy didn't even mention name but guilty conscience does not allow you rest.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by quinox947: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
9jayes:
Drink a cup of sniper and report yourself to the police. Within 24 hours you will be out of the country.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Mayng01(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
See where konji finally landed you
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by inumidun2010(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
If as a Man of God, You are getting too attached to Female Members and you are not married.. Quickly go for retreat oo oo or get married... Most People ignorantly believe holy Spirit will help them Cure attraction...the highly spiritual brothers and sisters know who they are scared of getting close to.. I know a Highly Spiritual and decent girl in my department while in school... But there's this Ruffian in my class who plays dirty with this GIRL and she will be warning him everytime to stop (something she will slap decent guys who tries such).. I'll be like, what if this guy is in this Girl's room and he continues those kind of play... Something must happen...
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Dchampion65: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
That is the result of making Pastor your God. Study the Bible, chew and swallow the word of God. Follow it to the later and you not be a victim of hireling in sheep clothing
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by WibusJaga: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pastor ke

Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by yoursidenigga(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
ryloy:
Tell us the church

See the cloth. Na Lords chosen be that cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by cmt1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
9jayes:
Date Aisha Buhari.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Imoobot(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
For his mine, He his eating from the Vineyard.
For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands. Psalm 128:2
Do you not know that those working in the temple eat the things of the temple? 1 Corinthians 9:13

End time Pastors. The court should castrate him straight up.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by RTSC: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
ipodstinks:
Na them. They won't talk about the name and the region the offender comes from, they will only be shouting of the place it happens.

50% of crime in southwest are by those people.
Lagos =south west.

That is logic when you come from ogbomoso.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Legendguy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Passionate888:
Pastor Amaka... What'll Righteousness89 say about this end time pastor?
Who knows maybe that man is righteousness89
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89 come nd see ur type. niggars acting to b men of Jesus while performing aborminations. Is this one men of Jesus. who is Jesus self teach me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by StreetFight: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
9jayes:

Treason, Felony and Treasoble Felony.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by nath34(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Two set of people I will NEVER do any business with:
1. A pastor
2. Someone who uses the name JESUS a lot.

/
What of native doctor?
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by lastclaire4(f): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Joshmodest:

I hope you will repeat the same thing when someone says hausa Amaka or Igbo Amaka. It is not enough to caution someone cos you feel your region is the one affected.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Emmypure: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
from the t shirt the pastor is putting on, he is a pastor of heaven at last, that church that wears bullet proove apron
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Emmypure: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
wetin I no go see for Lagos, in short Lagos and bad news is like 5&6, I heard about this first on wazobia fm yesterday morning when they said that they are handling the case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Block Asaba-benin Expressway In Delta / 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal / Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.