Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture (40635 Views)

Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture) / EFCC Arrests Man For N800 Million Fraud In Lagos (Picture) / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by InvertedHammer: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
nath34:
What of native doctor?
/
Their words hold more water

/
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by cocolacec(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
guy222:
Useless pastor, please i want to ask a question. On the last day, are we going to heaven naked or they are going to sew a cloth for everybody?
You came to the world naked so you shall be naked in heaven like Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by cocolacec(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nairalandhero:
Why Women Find Pastors Irresistible,

The things that ordinary men are so incapable of engaging in, especially with their wives and girlfriends, happen to be among the things that women find attractive about men of God.

Whatever the time of day, whatever the circumstance, the man of God will always make time to listen and to throw in his thought and his spiritual words to any person who needs it.

Most of the time, it is the women who approach them with their problems and the men of God don’t disappoint. The men of God throw in something else - they empathise with the women as they listen to their problems and help them search for little solutions to their issues.

Be it spiritual, financial, emotional or career related, the men of God will have something soothing to say. The new evangelical churches that have come up all over the country have introduced a new dimension to the nature of men of God.

The pastors at these churches are mostly young men, are charismatic, articulate, and well groomed. You have probably seen them on Sundays and Saturday. They have fresh faces that have been scrubbed at the salon. They spot neat haircuts and have well-tailored suits and impossibly well-polished shoes.

In some way, the preachers and pastors end up looking way above the ordinary man in terms of his once-a-week grooming ritual. Their sharp appearance together with a good command of English, well- modulated voices and agile and theatrical performance on the stage will leave any single or married woman mushy.

Women are attractef to control,power,fame and money.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Benbellamor: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
It's devil's work
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by mechanics(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fake man of God.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Cousin9999: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
pedophile man of God
i bet the mother of those two girls forced them to be cooking for the pastor and the pastor used the opportunity to strike

Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by euniselfyahoo: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
We are in the end time.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by UTEWUOJO: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
We don read dis news for hear before na ���
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by segun18(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=Brachaa post=93274539] Lol grin

Na this guy man be pastor?

If I enter church and see this type posing as pastor, I'll retrace my steps with MJs moon walk. grin.

This one that looks like a rapist. Mtchew angry

It is people like this that makes kobojunkie to be attacking MOG. undecided

Ah ah.. And he still wore a polo with the text that says..

" with God, determination shall be done " hm..[/quo

My sister pls pls don't kill me with laughter o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Every Humpty Dumpty is a prophet
Every Dick and Harry is a pastor
Every Jonny walker is an apostle
And Jack and Jill is hhhhh...

Don't be deceived this is a pastor. He is never one.

Nigeria is such a place where you can name yourself any title you like and go free. Just last week a fake doctor was nabbed at Abuja. He was even claiming he cures Corona virus.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Pearly255(f): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
stormborn28:
imagine the useless man plucking the clitoris of under age girls yet the mother wanted to do this.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the mother of the victims had tried to prevent the police from arresting the defendant on the grounds that he was a man of God

Pure hypocrisy
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=segun18 post=93286210][/quote]

grin
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Cantshout: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hack into the accounts of any country of your dream. Make sure you are successful o and they will come looking for you...afterall some prisons there are better than aso rock grin
9jayes:
Please What Kind Of Crime Can I Commit To Be Deported Out Of Nigeria? �
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by NkemChukwudi: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Birchi33:

But Ndukas And Adamu have taken over Lagos na...from Alaba international to Ladipo to Tinubu market down to Gsm village Ikeja leaving behind Olawale and Sikiru with nothing less than Danfo (with old trucks) and agberoism from iyana Ipaja to Oshodi down to Ajegunle.
Don't curse me please, I'm just telling you the bitter truth

Mumu, keep deceiving yourself. When was the last time Lagos state was described as none other than a Yoruba state? I will start worrying when a local Oba is converted to an IGWE or EMIR!
Mind you, flat head, Adamu and his likes love their homeland and region, unlike yamlegged iyamirin marauders who hate their Igbo homeland with a passion. Ffk off!!!
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by JeeFox: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Religion has really dealt with this country.
It is well.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by henrychikezie(m): 2:26am On Aug 28, 2020
That serves him right n equally served as a detriment to others.The law is not respecter of any crimes.
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by nath34(m): 4:38am On Aug 28, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Their words hold more water

/
That's your opinion
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by ddeola: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2020
And you still call him Pastor? Dis wan na Judas cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture by Greatzeus(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Joshmodest:
This guy above me is one of the seasoned fools we have in this country !!
I hate it when a crime is committed and we are trying to pin it to a gender , race or tribe ....it shows how mentally impaired some people are ...
if it were to be in the states now , this very hypocrite would be screaming black lives matter , but in our own all black nation. we still find away to spite ourselves over tribal differences or religion !
Yes you are right. But have you ever quoted those who call the whole Fulani tribe killers or Muslims terrorists or Yoruba people skull miners? If you haven't,then you are a fuc king hypocrite,pained because the nauseating crime is committed by your brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Block Asaba-benin Expressway In Delta / 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal / Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.