Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President (22659 Views)

2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / Jennifer Blanke Resigns As AfDB Vice President / Adesina To Step Aside As AfDB President For Fresh Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by Grandmeister(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
UDUJ:
Nice one. This guy is very good at what he does and has represented the nation very well over the years.

It just beats me why in a nation with seasoned intellectuals like these, we are still ruled by illiterates undecided
If someone of Adesina’s caliber contests for an election against a buhari he will still not be voted by the KKK of the north.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by winterfell007(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
Nyamuri flat.heads won't like this bcuz it's not "ikechukwu the drug peddler"

Don't be cynical, the African Import and Export Bank (AFRXISM) is headed by Benedict Oramah, a 'Nyamuri', so quite so your cynical tribalism, nobody will pay you for that.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by Miracle1991: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina. He is a worthy ambassador of Nigeria and indeed Africa. We are very proud of you.

He should put in more effort in this second term so as to surpass the records of the first term and shame people like Steve Mnuchin and Donald Trump who conspired against his second term ambition.
unfortunate, some Nigerians are ready to die for that wicked Trump. They see Trump as their Messiah.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by ThePatriotic: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
UDUJ:
Nice one. This guy is very good at what he does and has represented the nation very well over the years.

It just beats me why in a nation with seasoned intellectuals like these, we are still ruled by illiterates undecided

You have a point there. But I want to ask you a question. Who did you vote for in the last general elections? If Akinwunmi Adesina had contested would you have voted for him instead of a "popular politician" who's main campaign promise is 4+4 or ATICULATE?

My point is we need to do things differently if we must see a different result.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by Deciceco01: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
ninocia18:
Mobilizer indeed. Must you politicise everything? Mrs Mobilizer.
Correct my dear, you are very sensitive to issues, because many people were carried away by the celebration of our dear own and couldn't figure out the politics the woman want to play with this victory for the Nigerians. My thoughts; even if we are in democratic era, most we play politics in everything we do?

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by BOFA2020: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
RichDad1:
Meanwhile, PDP came for house to house campaigns. They urged me to vote for them. I asked if APC has done well in the last four years in EDO, they shouted "No!", then I asked who was the APC Governor, one of them said "Godwin Obaseki".

I said, "Okay! Let's vote him out"

grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by Lipscomb(m): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ah abba
alhassanyusuf29:
Nyamuri flat.heads won't like this bcuz it's not "ikechukwu the drug peddler"

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by BENEAMATA: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chii59:
Cute zaddy!
bia , take time dia .me , i no cute abi ?

Anyway , i gree say baba cute and fresh like tom tom , so congrats to our menthol grin
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by Sholaco: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations to him and his families, i don't feel any of his impact though
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by frog12: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
a CLOSE shave!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by frog12: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
hahahahahahh

PRYCE:
This man looks great on the outside though... I just don't wanna think of the shady stuff he does behind the scenes.

We all know how supposed technocrats end up in this country.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by MrBONE2(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
RichDad1:
Meanwhile, PDP came for house to house campaigns. They urged me to vote for them. I asked if APC has done well in the last four years in EDO, they shouted "No!", then I asked who was the APC Governor, one of them said "Godwin Obaseki".

grin

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by Favoritechrist2: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Goodnews for Nigeria may God help you to perform better than you did in your previous term
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by UDUJ(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
RichDad1:

lmao cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by Duru009(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yoruba amaka!!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by AmazingELixir: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
I still don't understand the usefulness of this palmy bingist in Buhari's government.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by itchie: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Well deserved, he's a man every Nigerian can be proud of
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by Dalby(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by itchie: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
AmazingELixir:
I still don't understand the usefulness of this palmy bingist in Buhari's government.
Is he in Buhari's government? I don't think so
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by Abass07(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good development. We are very happy about this.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by arsenal33: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Neddstark:
Adesina, please resign in the next 2 years. We need you as president of Nigeria. Not that weed-smoking jagaban or fraudster convict Orji Uzor Kalu
or all those PDP thieves

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by rafcrown(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Some racists will be crying now.They just don't want to see us progress.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by anonimi: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
RichDad1:

Too dry to be sensible.
Try one more time.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by anonimi: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
rafcrown:
Some racists will be crying now.They just don't want to see us progress.

If you work enough you will progress.
China is progressing, do you think it is because "the racists" want to see it progress?
You better get to work, otherwise you will forever cry while telling yourself lies about racists crying about your mirage achievements.
Stop wailing!
Start working!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by googi: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Please why don't you breathe a fresh air of relief, then hold your peace.

A Nigerian exonerated on the fabrications of KAREN. You better thank God and hard work.

We lost Giant of Africa already. Reputations are hard to build, easy to destroy.

jidamsel43:
Congratulations to him.

This shows that Nigeria is truly the giant of Africa

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by anonimi: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
arsenal33:
or all those PDP thieves

Like the president who gave Adesina the opportunity to shine as a stepping stone to continental glory
The president who did not listen to APC liars when they accused Adesina as minister of phone scandal of billions?
Do you know what you are talking about or you are just an empty rambler

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by allthingsgood: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
WandaNara:
Congrats Sir.

Waiting for mannabbshit to come and claim this as one of bubu's achievement

Sai baba
All thanks to President Buhari
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by anonimi: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
jidamsel43:
Congratulations to him.
This shows that Nigeria is truly the giant of Africa

Giant of global extreme poverty and out of school children?
Or giant of what indices?
GDP per capita
When will you wake up from your lazy youth slumber and get to work on your governments- local, state & federal?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004441_fbimg1524258071490_jpeg8b1881a087d6d361c45efd69e82193f6

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has berated Nigerian youths for being 'uneducated' and 'not ready to work'.

President Buhari, while speaking during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth business forum in Westminster, London, expressed displeasure with youths in Nigeria because they were dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 percent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

"And then the economy. We have a very young population and our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. The 60 percent of the population is below the age of 30. A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country and therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free,"

The moderator had asked Buhari to give his final thoughts on the issues discussed. The President said he had fulfilled his campaign promises by improving on the nation’s security and the economy.

https://politicsngr.com/uneducated-not-ready-work-buhari-berates-nigerian-youths-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBGBkoqHfE

White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free. 
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouths
Don't be like Yusuf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004444_fbimg1524254578455_jpeg018a0f4242e5e3c1b856ba67adbd3a44

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by MorataFC: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
RichDad1:

grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by thebest1210(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
RichDad1:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good. That's one good news for Africa, I presume.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina Re-Elected As AFDB President by stchinedu: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
RichDad1:

You don kolo cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tenure Extension: I Can Remain In Office Untill 2023 Or 2024 — IGP Adamu / Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch / Saraki Asks State Assemblies To Block Pension Of Ex Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.