Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Business Can I Do With 20k? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 20k? (39796 Views)

My Meat Drying Business In Pictures - Business I Started With 20k / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by senatorfc(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2020
Join the Real Estate Business. You don't have to invest. call/WhatsApp 08034110292
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Stevengerd(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2020
majestique:

Check your email
Havnt seen anything o
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Funkybabee(f): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2020
Are you a lady, go into ladies undies wear or if you are a guy go into guys slipper, sandals e.t.c

na small small thing my brother

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Basher8583: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2020
Truvel:
(-_-)
< )) >
_/ \_

I can very much relate to this your description above.

You are one crazy guy. Wallahi

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Bhorbymills1990: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2020
cool
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by OgThanos: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2020
Bornfool:
Don't go into Forex if you don't have d right foundation. Use your money to eat amala and beans because I can promise you you are going to blow your first and 2nd account. I'm talking from experience.
Perhaps, you didn't learn it well before you went in..
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Bhorbymills1990: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hello guys

I have 20k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 20k in something profitable. I know it's little but I know there are some businesses I can that can fetch me little income so when I get admission I can be helping myself. I'm a aspiring medical student and I wrote my jamb, awaiting post utme.

Please guys, I need suggestions, no matter how little. Thanks

You can start snail farming at your backyard and earn as much 1million naira in 12months time.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Harmlesspill(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2020
majestique:
You can start dropshipping and you don't need capital for that. If you're interested send me a dm.
Let's talk!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by jonat98: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2020
Check this post if you are a business owner..
Quality information on how you can promote your business
https://www.jonathanguide.com/2020/08/26/7-platforms-to-market-your-business-online/
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Totobulie: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hello guys

I have 20k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 20k in something profitable. I know it's little but I know there are some businesses I can that can fetch me little income so when I get admission I can be helping myself. I'm a aspiring medical student and I wrote my jamb, awaiting post utme.

Start a pos business. Contact me. Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hello guys

I'm ready to help you only if you are willing to allow..
it's your choice though..
but I can teach you some skills which are fetching me money
I am an aspirant of a university like you but skills has made me gone so far..
I am a girl though.
I can teach you graphic design
digital marketing
video Animations
web development
photo and video editting
freelancing
drawing
copyrighting
etc..

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by bro4u: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2020
realonebizschl:
Hi Undilutedme,

Heendrix's suggestion is a very good idea.

You can also start a mini clothing business, look for a market in your city where you can buy at a reduced price, and sell to your friends.

Social media will help you sell faster, make some pictures of your wears, and post on your social media platforms.

You can also invest the money in learning. Learn a digital skill that can earn you money while in school. Digital skills are high-income skills that give you the flexibility of working from any location of your choice.

Website design, Digital Marketing, Graphics Design are a good example of high-income digital skill.

The advantage of these skills is that you aren't limited to your environment alone, you can sell your skills on international platforms like Fiverr.
Is copywriting also part of the digital skills circle? If yes, how competitive and lucrative is it compared to the ones you mentioned?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by bigcee(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Amaechi9:

Am a data reseller I ve been into the business for the past 5 years now, I even have my own customized site I resell data. I can sell my e-book to you that not only gives u a guide on how to start the business but also teach you how to ensure that u make sales daily
Pls how profitable is data reselling business?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Deborah98(f): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
If you are a lady you can go into food business,then for a man try data and airtime business.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Simpleaero: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
majestique:

Send me a dm or drop your email
Is it gonna be free or how much will it cost
I wanna know now
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.can i learn web design and graphic design online and how much.

I can teach you..
it's your choice though
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
OJay360:
The one I know about is crypto currency trading.
You'll buy a crypto like Bitcoin when the price is low and sell when the price is high to make profit.
It's not that easy though, you'll have to strategize.

Hm... Hmm.... Hmmm.... Hmmmmmm
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by pmoye(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
20k is not enough to start any meaningful business. But there is a way you can use it to generate multiples of it and then start a business... Note that I am not encouraging you to handover your money to anyone.

Also note that, business idea generates money/capital and not the other way round. If you honestly don't have any idea what to do with the money, then hand it over to a trusted friend/family who is in business and who will agree to use it for business and give you a small token on it (the small token should be a little better than pro-rated inflation rate to make it make sense).

Undilutedme:
Hello guys

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by nath34(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote =Positivepoint post=93311257]

Open a sim registration outlet. Get a strategic location and get kyc machines of popular network around town. Build ur capital using kyc[/quote]Please throw more light about the SIM registration business and kyc. How do one start and what is required, I mean the procedures? Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
That amount would be enough to build a good cage and raise turkeys.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by nath34(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Positivepoint:

Open a sim registration outlet. Get a strategic location and get kyc machines of popular network around town. Build ur capital using kyc
Please throw more light about the SIM registration business and kyc. How do one start and what is required, I mean the procedures? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Goldenfinger: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Realshay:

I can teach you.. it's your choice though
.how,is it face teachin am nt understanding.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Munachisom95(f): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Chrisbella24:
All these people that will be giving advice for their own selfish reasons, Weldone.

No be small weldone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Mznaett: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
My brother, you can start food business with that money!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Drsnives(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Olayinka777:

(-_-)
< )) >
_/ \_

(-_-)
< )) >
))
_/ \_
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by sheyitokz7(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
I can help you out all you need is your smart phone send me a dm through my nairaland mail so I teach you how to earn on supersage

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.how,is it face teachin am nt understanding.

I teach my student online and they are now professional..
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by ZionwolSolution: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
You can acquire new skills that will fetch you a life time income.
It is a 4 week training in:

*Solar and Inverter Installation
*CCTV Installation
*Intercom
*Satellite TV
*Electric Fencing

Check : zionwolsolutions.com/training
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by prinsam30: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
illicit:
Lend me the 20k, I give u 25k in one month

cool

exactly, I will be interesting too, borrow me the 20k I'll give u 25k month end, seriously
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Mufa: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
SocialJustice:
Forex can eat N50m in 30 minutes. Nonsense gambling.
If the pesin no sabi Wetin him do b dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fairly Used Broom Sells For N12,600 On Ebay / What Kind Of Bank Charge Is This? / Efe Ejere's Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana, 36 Pals Squad, Others Storm Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.