Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Business Can I Do With 20k? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 20k? (39835 Views)

My Meat Drying Business In Pictures - Business I Started With 20k / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2020
Data Reselling

the money is small for mini importation except u do drops hipping
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by KrazyDave16(m): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Godsown0:

Can i know more please
Buy when the price is low, sell/scalp when it increases. Repeat. Safer than trading alt pairs.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Godsown0: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Buy when the price is low, sell/scalp when it increases. Repeat. Safer than trading alt pairs.
And i can start with 20k? Can i av ur contact pls
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2020
Godsown0:

And i can start with 20k? Can i av ur contact pls
I'm not a trader, neither do I scalp.
I HODL for long-term.

Oh and to be honest, 20k is way too small right now unless what happened to eth in February/March happens again.
Focus on newer alts.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by weseyboy(m): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2020
There are many business you can do with or without money.

Online Business is powerful and easy if only you have the right guide. I have an e-book that discuss about affiliate marketing and other online businesses that one can start immediately with ease

I will like to share with anyone that is interested in doing online business.

Contact me on whatsapp 08098144301
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Godsown0: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2020
KrazyDave16:

I'm not a trader, neither do I scalp.
I HODL for long-term.

Oh and to be honest, 20k is way too small right now unless what happened to eth in February/March happens again.
Focus on newer alts.
New alts like?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by KrazyDave16(m): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Godsown0:

New alts like?
Sushi or uniswap

Do your research on them and how to get them, you won't find them on these naija crypto platforms. Coinbase and metamask got you.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by kaylawlah(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2020
OJay360:
In crypto currency trading for instance, you can trade Eth,Xrp or Ltc and make profit of 1k per day if traded well( this can be done in minutes by pros). 1k per day will more than double that 20k at the end of the month.

I really need this knowledge,can you put me through on WhatsApp? My number is zero81sixty9750080...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by RedPanthar: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2020
kaylawlah:

I really need this knowledge,can you put me through on WhatsApp? My number is zero81sixty9750080...
Thanks
Your number is not correct. Check my signature for contact
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
heendrix:

with 10 -15k you can start a data selling business

use the remaining 5k to launch the business with some friends. thank me later

Please are you into Data selling?

How can I start pls, give me insight?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Adexy94(f): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Floda:

I'm interested, how does it work?
DM me
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Adexy94(f): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Joemetry:

Explain or drop your WhatsApp number let's text
That's my WhatsApp number
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Timilehin6: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
WHO ELSE WANTS TO KNOW THE SIDE HUSTLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS*
Hi,
My name is Timi and in this article,I am going to show you how Commercial Banks are making legit money from *_You_* and *_I_* each day.
But I can show you how this money can be diverted into your Bank accounts if you are going to read this to the very end.
It might interest you to know that every *_N100_* airtime you buy from your Bank,they make *_N5_*.Same applies for other *Bills*
Now let's *_assume_* your Bank has *_1million customers_* and as I am typing this,all of them buy *_N100 airtime now_*,here is your Bank's profit within *_20mins_*
*_N5 x 1,000,000=5million naira_*
Now if my guess is right you are thinking about how you will benefit.Oya let's go�
�Registration Bonus
�It is Diversified I.e you benefit in the 3 major ways
�VTU Commission
�Monthly Leadership Bonus
�You get to work from Home.
Register now before reg prices goes up and get started by text or call on 08038134854.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by WorriorPlus: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hello guys

I have 20k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 20k in something profitable. I know it's little but I know there are some businesses I can that can fetch me little income so when I get admission I can be helping myself. I'm a aspiring medical student and I wrote my jamb, awaiting post utme.

Please guys, I need suggestions, no matter how little. Thanks

Affiliate Marketing. Check my signature
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Yeecar(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hello guys

I have 20k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 20k in something profitable. I know it's little but I know there are some businesses I can that can fetch me little income so when I get admission I can be helping myself. I'm a aspiring medical student and I wrote my jamb, awaiting post utme.

Mushroom production business
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by ItrendNaija(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hello guys

Op whatever business you're starting i would suggest you open business account for it. Just click the link on my signature below to open. It gives your business credibility instead of using your personal account. You get zero account maintenance fee for 3 months

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by OYENIYIJK: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2020
nice.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by TIMSE: 12:03am On Aug 22, 2021
Undilutedme:

I have 20k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 20k in something profitable.

Data Business is very very cheap to start and very profitable. I am Timothy and I'm a Brand Manager in Ife, yet as a side-hustle, I have engaged in Data Business for over a year now - because it is profitable, cheap and sustainable.

I teach people for free on how to get started as a Data Reseller and Entrepreneur. Say Hi to me on WhatsApp - 081-0329-2976

Money will keep flowing into your hands because people buy airtime and data everyday. So, don't give up. Get the right cue and money will come!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Sharon6(f): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2021
I know you have one 20k in your account now and you're thinking of what business to do with it.

With 20K I'll give you

25pcs of 3ml
12pcs of 6ml and
6pcs of 10ml

Sell 3ml @ 500 × 25 = 12500
Sell 6ml @ 1000 × 12 = 12000
Sell 10ml @2000 x 6 = 12000

Total: 36500

36500 - 20000 = 16500

Your profit on this deal is 16500 shocked

If you're determined, you'll sell this off in a week.

Tell me any other business that will give you this type of profit?

NB: Selling prices can be higher depending on your marketing prowess.

Call/Whatsapp me on 081. 5270. 59. 82

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by TIMSE: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is this offer still on?

RedPanthar:
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Efe Ejere's Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana, 36 Pals Squad, Others Storm Delta / Dangote: 27 Staff Shot During Closure Of Our Factory By Kogi Govt / Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.