Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead (50060 Views)

Mathew Opaluwa Appointed Attah Of Igala By Kogi State Government / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / I Want To Learn Igala Language, Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

I WILL BE THERE By The Grace of My Father in Heaven
I no talk say I no go dey there
But how sure are you
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by perdollar(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
mayklef:
what happened to the hospitals in Benue State....anyways RIP 2 d dead
is he from Benue? olodo?

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to His Family and to the People of Kogi State

After all is said and Done
After all the Accolades
After all the Titles and Positions
After all our Connections and Power
After all our Acquisitions of this and that
After all the Human Praises and all that

One day We all will go to Report Before The KING of kings where there is Man Know Man to Submit and Render our Life Account..

Nobody Comes there with Any form of Entourage..

There is no Strong man on that side..

What Matters there is Whom you Lived For!
What Matters there now is if One Accepted and Believed in Christ!
What Matters there is If your Name is written in the Book of Life..

Let's Humble ourselves and Submit ourselves to God and Ensure we are Born again!

If you Wanna Hear! You Can Hear!

I have been following u since my day one here...
God bless ur heart bro

7 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Righteousness89(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

But how sure are you

I AM SURE MY Bro/sis

We are Sold out for our FATHER..

Our Life Means Nothing to Us..

Whenever He Calls, we are willing to Go

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Righteousness89(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:

I have been following u since my day one here...
God bless ur heart bro
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by MAJORBANKZ(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
oshozondii:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-attah-of-igala-dies/amp/
Rip to the dead may God give the family he left behind the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable lost
2020 took a lot of people with it

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Meenatnigeria(f): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
This is so not fair. I posted this first as exclusive but deprived of front page embarassed
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by knowhowk: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

After all the Accolades

One day We all will go to Report Before The KING of kings where there is No Man Know Man to Submit and Render our Life Account..

Let's Humble ourselves and Submit ourselves to God and Ensure we are Born again!

. True words .

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by dlaw70(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
willexyaho:
shocked
1.Sultan of Sokoto 2.Oni of Ife 3.Oba of Benin 4.Emir of Kano 5.Obi of Onitsha( or Obong Of Calabar).

Bros na which one u wan comot then put ur Ata Igala?
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by merits(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Inalilahi wa ina ilayi rajiun,RIP.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by sweetrace(f): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Rest in peace strong man!

Igala kingdom is among the top 5 strongest kingdom in Nigeria.

Strongest in infrastructures, good roads, basic amenities? You are talking about one of the most backward and underdeveloped parts of Nigeria. The only thing the igallas had was a fantastic upbringing. However, that has been lost as quite a number of igallas that move to the cities these days behave in barbaric and uncouth ways.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by eedimo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
mayklef:
His from Kogi not Benue
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by elujah1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
mayklef:
Kogi not benue, check it again
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by lionD: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

After all the Accolades

One day We all will go to Report Before The KING of kings where there is No Man Know Man, to Submit and Render our Life Account..

There is No Respect of Persons or Titles over there!

I love you sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Oduduwa707: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
SmartProf:
RIP Sir. He has served his people, and every man will return back to dust someday. It's left to his maker to determine what eternity holds for him. It appears Pastor Righteousness89 is getting ready for a full message on Salvation. Let me hand over the mic to the ushers to find him.

Craze dey worry you ni? angry For 9ja, you don see anyone in authority and power dey serve their pple? Reverse is usually the case for 9ja, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by mistijude: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Arrewa:

How has this your statement brought food to the table of average Igala people

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Simbrixton(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
mayklef:
attah of Igala is Kogi state

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by factoryreset2: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
mayklef:

Did you read the post at all?
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by lionD: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

But how sure are you

HIS Spirit in me bears me witness that I'm of God
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kestolove:
the whole attah? d guy no strong

I dey reason am too like that ooo. Igala with all the whole Juju.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Kestolove(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I dey reason am too like that ooo. Igala with all the whole Juju.
the other attah spent over 50yrs, dix one just 8yrs e die.....e no strong joor
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by fabienjoe: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Eldahrix:
RIP Sir.. You will be miss as you return to your essence

He would be 'miss'? Hmm! How about 'Mr'?
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Mr preacher
You self shey he sure for you say you go enter heaven
you better give your life to Christ and stop asking rubbish question

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kestolove:
the other attah spent over 50yrs, dix one just 8yrs e die.....e no strong joor

This one don dey old already sef...

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by lionD: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

After all the Accolades

One day We all will go to Report Before The KING of kings where there is No Man Know Man, to Submit and Render our Life Account..

There is No Respect of Persons or Titles over there!

I copied this to my Facebook timeline sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by foreshore(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
SmartProf:
RIP Sir. He has served his people, and every man will return back to dust someday. It's left to his maker to determine what eternity holds for him. It appears Pastor Righteousness89 is getting ready for a full message on Salvation. Let me hand over the mic to the ushers to find him.

No wonder you dey call yourself prof
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Minemrys: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:
R.I.P Sir.
What a great loss to the entire people of ANAMBRA .
which anambra people? Wetin c0ncern them with attah of igala.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Minemrys: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
ubecharles:
I predict that the next Atta Igala would be a Muslim
lol. The atta is neither muslim n0r christian. He is of the old religi0n.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by daveP(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Arrewa:

Who kingdom epp for naija now. Chai. Wetin Ekaette no go see for Parlor
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Righteousness89(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
lionD:

I copied this to my Facebook timeline sir.

GOD BLESS You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival / Malagasy Peoples: A Beautiful Blend Of African And Asian Peoples / Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.