Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,736 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead (50058 Views)

Mathew Opaluwa Appointed Attah Of Igala By Kogi State Government / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / I Want To Learn Igala Language, Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Juliusmomoh: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS You
Amen o
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by KelB(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
The origin of my community in Nsukka Enugu state is traceable to this Igala kingdom.. Eha-Alumona attah igala

7 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Minemrys: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
sweetrace:

Strongest in infrastructures, good roads, basic amenities? You are talking about one of the most backward and underdeveloped parts of Nigeria. The only thing the igallas had was a fantastic upbringing. However, that has been lost as quite a number of igallas that move to the cities these days behave in barbaric and uncouth ways.
read the guy's post again. It said igala kingd0m. Where is igala kingd0m again?
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Reference(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Rest in peace strong man!

Igala kingdom is among the top 5 strongest kingdom in Nigeria.

What is strength in the midst of racking poverty. The great and glorious kingdoms we hear of from antiquity were known for eye popping wealth amongst her inhabitants, rampaging conquest by their armies and were always known to be the centres of modernisation, centres of education, intellect, inventions, industry and advancement of their times.

From the great Mongol kingdoms of Asia in the East to the Aztecas of the Americas to the West, to the Roman, Greek, Byzantine kingdoms of Euro-Arabia to the mightykingdoms of Africa in ancient Egypt, Mali, the Sudan, Ehiopia...

...no offense but where does the Igala kingdom fit into all of these even within the ambit of the Lower Benue plains of West Africa that makes you casually use the word 'Great'...

There are no great kingdoms of antiquity in Nigeria. Just one in West Africa and just a handful in all of mankind's existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Onnasucs1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
This year has carried so many people to the great beyond
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by sweetrace(f): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minemrys:

read the guy's post again. It said igala kingd0m. Where is igala kingd0m again?

You tell me exactly where igalla kingdom is. Don’t live in ancient times please. By the way, I am igalla.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by vicetuh: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
RIP BABA
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Oblongatarh(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Safe Journey Agaba'Idu! I pray the next to take up the mantle does not meddle in politics, but bold enough to speak the truth to the seat of power, and to all no matter whose ox is gored!
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by wonder233: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
That's what every "kingdom" claims...And there are like 500 such "kingdoms" in Nigeria. All these cultures and traditions we are still clinging to are meaningless
Arrewa:
Rest in peace strong man!

Igala kingdom is among the top 5 strongest kingdom in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Denique(f): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
SmartProf:
RIP Sir. He has served his people, and every man will return back to dust someday. It's left to his maker to determine what eternity holds for him. It appears Pastor Righteousness89 is getting ready for a full message on Salvation. Brethren, let me hand over the mic to the ushers to find him.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Comedian2019: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Strong man don fall!
All men are mortals after all

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by jamalnation(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kestolove:
the whole attah? d guy no strong
All die na die
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Minemrys: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
sweetrace:

You tell me exactly where igalla kingdom is. Don’t live in ancient times please. By the way, I am igalla.
na u no get wetin d guy talk. He was talking abt the old times n0t the present day. In the pre c0l0nial era, igala kingd0m was am0ngst the str0ngest kingd0m in nigeria. But how the mighty are fallen. The dude was speaking in the past tense. Agbä

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by clockwisereport: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
KelB:
The origin of my community in Nsukka Enugu state is traceable to this Igala kingdom.. Eha-Alumona attah igala

Same as Nsukka, Okpuje and Obukpa.

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by F3dan: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Meenatnigeria:
This is so not fair. I posted this first as exclusive but deprived of front page embarassed
Fear the moderators here, they have done same to me several times in the past.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Raancee: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
dlaw70:

1.Sultan of Sokoto
2.Oni of Ife
3.Oba of Benin
4.Emir of Kano
5.Obi of Onitsha( or Obong Of Calabar).

Bros na which one u wan comot then put ur Ata Igala?
Go get your facts right....

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Halo22: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nawaoooo. He didn't even last on the throne. Coronated in 2014 and died in 2020. May his soul be reposed.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Godons1: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minemrys:

which anambra people? Wetin c0ncern them with attah of igala.

Anambra is an Igala State. Governor Obiano, Uba, Chris Ngige, the owner of INNOSON MOTORS, Peter Obi, Prof Charles Soludo and all other wealthy Igbo men from Anambra are all Igalas.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Minemrys: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:

Anambra is an Igala State. All the wealthy people in Anambra are all Igalas.
why u dy lie na? When are igbos n0w igala? Stop abeg.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by sexymonkey(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
sweetrace:

Strongest in infrastructures, good roads, basic amenities? You are talking about one of the most backward and underdeveloped parts of Nigeria. The only thing the igallas had was a fantastic upbringing. However, that has been lost as quite a number of igallas that move to the cities these days behave in barbaric and uncouth ways.
the perspective you're speaking from is entirely different from the one he spoke from.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Mish02: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
May His gentle soul RIP.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Godons1: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minemrys:

Go check your history. Igbo Language is only used in Anambra as Language of trade, just like the way Hausa is used as a language of trade in the entire North.

ANAMBRA IS AN IGALA STATE

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Minemrys: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:

Go check your history. Igbo Language is only used in Anambra as Language of trade, just like the way Hausa is used as a language of trade in the entire North.

guy na lie. Are u even igala?

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by jrobbins: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
ubecharles:
I predict that the next Atta Igala would be a Muslim

Not true, the next will be from the lineage of Aliyu Obaje and has to be a traditionalist
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by MsAllison(f): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1 and rule 18
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Godons1: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minemrys:

guy na lie. Are u even igala?

No, I'm an Igbo man from Aba, I knew this since I was a Kid. Over 80% of the people you see in Anambra are Igala.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by naxman(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
I don't know who you are neither where you come from. You don't have any right to announce the Death of Attah of Igala. it's a Taboo. don't allow technology or what you called civilization to take over your tradition if you are an Igala man.

Who told you he's dead?
where is the source lets verify it?
who are you?
where do you come from?

AGABAIDU May your father ugba kolo otòtòlò, Olikimabun Kiya rotulaka tulaka touch you. quick recovery my GAAAAABAIDU.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Bkayyy: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minemrys:

He is not lying, Igala was founded by Onoja, the son of Eri and his second wife Oboli. Onoja founded and was the first Attah of Igala. So Igala is an extension of Anambra Igbo.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Bkayyy: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:

No, I'm an Igbo man from Aba, I knew this since I was a Kid. Over 80% of the people you see in Anambra are Igala.
Lie with caution, Igala Kingdom is an extension of Nri. A son can never beget his father. Onoja was the son of Eri. So it is as good as calling igala Igbo. That is why we don't discriminate igala in anambra, they are our half brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival / Malagasy Peoples: A Beautiful Blend Of African And Asian Peoples / Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.