Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead (50067 Views)

Mathew Opaluwa Appointed Attah Of Igala By Kogi State Government / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / I Want To Learn Igala Language, Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Bkayyy: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:

You know the truth but you decide to say it the way it pleases you. I dare you to go to Onitsha or Nnewi and repeat what you just said, if you come back in piece, call me BASCARD.

Igalas own Anambra.
And where do you think I am saying it from?
By the way "BASCARD"
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Bkayyy: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:

You know the truth but you decide to say it the way it pleases you. I dare you to go to Onitsha or Nnewi and repeat what you just said, if you come back in piece, call me BASCARD.

Igalas own Anambra.
Please my brother from ogbomosho, there is more to "Igbo" than what you see here. Maybe you don't know about the igalas at all

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Godons1: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bkayyy:

Please my brother from ogbomosho, there is more to "Igbo" than what you see here. Maybe you don't know about the igalas at all

Guy, biko hapum aka.

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Godons1: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bkayyy:

And where do you think I am saying it from?
By the way "BASCARD"

Yes, call me BASCARD. grin

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Meenatnigeria(f): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
F3dan:

Fear the moderators here, they have done same to me several times in the past.

This is neither the first time they are doing this to me. It’s well
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Kestolove(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

This one don dey old already sef...
dat one died at 93...dix one is just 68
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by KelB(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
clockwisereport:

Same as Nsukka, Okpuje and Obukpa.
Good,didn't know they had attah igala attached to their names

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Bkayyy: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:

Guy, biko hapum aka.
So e shock you say person wey still know about the origin of igala dey nairaland? grin na for coronation of the next Attah you go see how the Attah go humble himself before Eze Nri
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Emmanuelolu1000: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
RIP baba. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Rajosh(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kestolove:
the whole attah? d guy no strong
Kai no talk about my King like that.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Rajosh(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
2020 is just like English footballers. Over hyped year wey disappoint.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Kestolove(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Mr preacher
You self shey he sure for you say you go enter heaven
no mind d am jare
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Rajosh(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:

Go check your history. Igbo Language is only used in Anambra as Language of trade, just like the way Hausa is used as a language of trade in the entire North.

ANAMBRA IS AN IGALA STATE
I know Anambra has igala as minority but that doesn't make it an Igala State.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Kestolove(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minemrys:

which anambra people? Wetin c0ncern them with attah of igala.
na igala get anambra go check..evn Willie obiano is igala
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Kestolove(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Halo22:
Nawaoooo. He didn't even last on the throne. Coronated in 2014 and died in 2020. May his soul be reposed.
the guy no strong
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Kestolove(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:

Go check your history. Igbo Language is only used in Anambra as Language of trade, just like the way Hausa is used as a language of trade in the entire North.

ANAMBRA IS AN IGALA STATE
everybody know igala own anambra ND evn enugu
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Kestolove(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
jrobbins:

Not true, the next will be from the lineage of Aliyu Obaje and has to be a traditionalist

the Aliyu's faction are strictly Muslims.. since dix one came igalas have bin relegated to 2nd class citizens....so igalas have to do away with him.
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Kestolove(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
naxman:
I don't know who you are neither where you come from. You don't have any right to announce the Death of Attah of Igala. it's a Taboo. don't allow technology or what you called civilization to take over your tradition if you are an Igala man.

Who told you he's dead?
where is the source lets verify it?
who are you?
where do you come from?

AGABAIDU May your father ugba kolo otòtòlò, Olikimabun Kiya rotulaka tulaka touch you. quick recovery my GAAAAABAIDU.

my friend will u get out of hia or I slap dat ur maut...d drunkard is dead may his soul R.I.P
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Loveknitting: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
EastGold:
This life ehnn, the poor man collected Rolls Royce and sold his people to GYB last year, see how he died

Hehehe
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by clockwisereport: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
KelB:
Good,didn't know they had attah igala attached to their names
According to oral mythology,

Nsukka Asadu Ideke Alumona

Okpuje Asadu Ideke Alumona

Obukpa Asadu Ideke Alumona

and

Eha Alumona

were from the same parents

While Nsukka, Okpuje and Obukpa were men, Eha Alumona was a woman

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by jrobbins: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kestolove:
the Aliyu's faction are strictly Muslims.. since dix one came igalas have bin relegated to 2nd class citizens....so igalas have to do away with him.

Strict Muslim keh. Person wey go still dey perform all traditional and jazz rites? (whether it works or not isn't my concern)

PS:
I'm in Idah now
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kestolove:
dat one died at 93...dix one is just 68

Hmmm
Probably he offend the gods..
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by laiza(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Why are they dying in quick successions? Didn't one or two Attah just died?
Re: Micheal Ameh Oboni Dies! The Attah Of Igala Is Dead by Minemrys: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Godons1:

Anambra is an Igala State. Governor Obiano, Uba, Chris Ngige, the owner of INNOSON MOTORS, Peter Obi, Prof Charles Soludo and all other wealthy Igbo men from Anambra are all Igalas.
what's ur prove they are igalas? They d0n't identify as igala, bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival / Malagasy Peoples: A Beautiful Blend Of African And Asian Peoples / Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.