Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (84032 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by generalwo(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingproy:
He first confronted me when I plucked 9 guavas for me and my two sisters, throwing insults at me that am greedy.

I thought it was just that I plucked too much
But when I came back this Corona period, I went and plucked just 4 and he saw me and told me that he has warned me not to pluck his guava but am not listening.

He went and told his children that I should not pluck from his guava.

But he keeps telling his children to go pluck,
Why I this man like this?

Now look at the guavas, all are getting rotten and useless
.... Dog wen Wan die no dey hear him master whistle...... Your God is trying to save you and u are ignoring it....... I don't know your age but I don't think that with the present situation of things, guava should be your problem and you're lamenting over it...... Well sha, maybe you no get problem...... If that's the case, report your uncle to Sars

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Celebsnews2: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
You won't die if you don't eat the guava. Just let it be to avoid story that touches.

Meanwhile, Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate and Billionaire son, Kiddwaya, and his Lover Erica, blow hot Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon and his fan, and here is the reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asCs7kNy1gs
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Z
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
@ kingproy Have you tried to be a good nephew and suggest they should pluck them and sell? Even if it brings in only 1k.

People like to take and feel entitled but never try to give back or be a good relative. shocked
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by donMIG(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
NL don die... Look at the kind of things making front page angry
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by chaloskyx: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
ITS HIS PROPERTY LEAVE IT ALONE AND STOP BEING A ROUGE
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Born2Breed(f): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
I tire for this kian post. He said Don't pluck my guava then you should avoid the guava tree.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by PaulH07: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingproy:
He first confronted me when I plucked 9 guavas for me and my two sisters, throwing insults at me that am greedy.

But when I came back this Corona period, I went and plucked just 4 and he saw me and told me that he has warned me not to pluck his guava but am not listening.

Joblessness is not good. So because of Guava you came to disgrace your uncle internationally?
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hamzashaf99:

I'm just being funny. But seriously, even I would steal those guavas. What is the OP waiting for?
From your take you can't give apple � oo
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by scriptures01: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Guava tree takes 3-4 years to mature..
Stop complaining and plant 1 tree and in 3 -4 years have all the guava you can eat....
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Obemube35(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
one thing is certain that the uncle you're talking about is your father's brother. these sets of uncles from papa side are extremely wicked. while uncle from mama side do help or assist in one way or the other
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Paulagada: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ask your papa why he didn't plant guava when your uncle was planting
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Scholarsticchai: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Make your uncle still come see am here double whala..
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Okuda(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
thinkmoney:

The person is trying to point out his uncles foolishness and wickedness, probably so others can learn. Let's call out the uncle for his foolisness

and how does that concern us? why dont he settle his matter in house
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by lastchild: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okuda:
too many children for nairaland. wetin u want make we do? flog your uncle abi wetin?
other supposed sensible threads on nairaland on a daily basis, what have we done with them?

This is social media where people are meant to share their thoughts
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Curvinus(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Take the seed and plant.

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Solotoy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Next idiot pls
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by timisquare82(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
And you still have the gut to snap it? It's not ordinary
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by joinnow: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingproy:

I hate hearing below kind of NEWS

someone was killed because of guava fruit
uncle stabbed niece because of guave fruit
uncle strangle nephew because of guava fruit

Lear from others experience
He might be setting trap for you with his guava.

In the whole village is there no guava tree again?
If you dont eat guava will you die?
Must you eat his guava?
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by thinkmoney(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okuda:

and how does that concern us? why dont he settle his matter in house
Wickedness anywhere shouldn't be allowed to flourish. The problem in the world now is that we are not our brothers keeper again. We have all become isolated.
Bit a problem in another's house that you close ur eyes too, do find a way off contaminating everywhere eventually.
One of your uncle that should help me might get a cue from this wicked uncle and think that nobody especially from outside the family will blame him
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Woleid: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
If na me be you I go find means cut the guava tree. Maybe it a forbidden tree to you and your siblings though.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Goalnaldo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
So of all the problem in Nigeria like SARS harassment, Fulani Herdsmen, Unemployment and electricity, is guava that your uncle didn't allow you to pluck that is your utmost concern? Nawao you and the mod that push this to front page need to grow up.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by bizzibodi(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why human beings too stubborn,na this kind thing make wey Chukwu Okike Abiama vex curse Adam & eve wey dey make us suffer learn from Adam,even if hunger kill U,no eat that guava ooo!
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Earnonline9: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Oh
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by madjune(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Indirectly, he's telling you to start farming.

Good for you.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
That guava is a symbol of the ancient hatred your uncle harbours for your father or mother,depending on which one he is related to.
Its human nature to exhibit hatred through seemingly minor things.
Ask very well...there is an unresolved dispute or injury in your family,probably before you were even born.
He would rather let the guava rot than for them to nourish you.
Beware of that man and all that concerns him
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Reptyle(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingproy:

Why don't you simply avoid the guava like you have been warned to, so as to avoid stories that touch the heart?

Must you eat guava? If you really crave it, why don't you take your money and buy yourself some from the market place?

Shebi dem dey tell you with koro koro eyes now you no wan hear abi? Until dem go begin appear to you Patience Ozokwor style naim ya eyes go clear!

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
AreaFada2:
@ kingproy Have you tried to be a good nephew and suggest they should pluck them and sell? Even if it brings in only 1k.

People like to take and feel entitled but never try to give back or be a good relative. shocked

This is good advice. What I've noticed is that people like that, like money too much. Mention it to them that they will gain, and fiam, they will give you access to the tree.

Will definitely try this.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Omuneizzy6:
From your take you can't give apple � oo

I just love avoiding people like that, and then to add pepper to injury, I will plant the guava tree, plus orange and pawpawand any other one I can find, then deny the denier when they are ripe.

Win-win✓
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingproy:

Your uncle is wicked.

He knows you are about to become successful in life.

The first time you plucked 9 he shouted, Second time you plucked 4 he shouted and instructed his children.
He knows the day you pluck 7,7,7 you will be a very successful person.

This is the secret.
7,7,7 is the number.

At 1am go out to pluck to your success.
Pluck 7 unripe fruits, 7 ripe fruits and pick 7 fallen ones.

Now go back to you compound and take a birth immediately. And while bathing, sing the song of Sir Shina Peters. 7,7,7 is the number foluwashina o. Adasi je won o. Adasi je won o. Sing it seven times. And wait for what will happen on the seventh day after. It's either you become a millionaire or you become a trillionaire.

I hope you will remember me when the money comes.
grin
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by moneyissues(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
SavageResponse:

They launched this Libra thing about a year ago and it was a big flop!

They just did a test on the blockchain it's time to mine bro
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by ibinaboonline: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Even if it's rotting, leave his guava for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.