Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (84033 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Anucha2020(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Your uncle must be a wizard or something
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Eyoh01(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
OP go and plant ur own guava, leave us alone mbok
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Just dont pluck his guava simple
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by hybraheeem002(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Too much guava=colon cancer
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by jaxxy(m): 12:59am On Oct 09, 2020
Kingproy:
He first confronted me when I plucked 9 guavas for me and my two sisters, throwing insults at me that am greedy.

I thought it was just that I plucked too much
But when I came back this Corona period, I went and plucked just 4 and he saw me and told me that he has warned me not to pluck his guava but am not listening.

He went and told his children that I should not pluck from his guava.

But he keeps telling his children to go pluck,
Why I this man like this?

Now look at the guavas, all are getting rotten and useless

Go and plant ur own tree. How hard is is to plant guava and leave all this stories. He obviously has issues with u taking them for sm reasons. Stop lamenting and get busy.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by kpajie1: 1:39am On Oct 09, 2020
family issue
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Bahamas95(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
This thread is annoyingly funny. grin
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Chimasoka: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Shocking Revelation About Chacha Eke's Marriage Break-up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pen411ISd-8
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Ebookherbs(m): 12:32am On Oct 18, 2021
obi cubana made his money from luxury hotels and selling of drinks...

but i really want to start mine with one everyday sharp food commodity....

food stuffs sells faster but nothing sells even more faster than grounded pepper....
we all needs it to cook all our foods.

my fellow nairalanders please who can teach me on how to start up this grounded pepper business here in Nigeria?

i really want to startup this business and be supplying in bulk to market women and road side raw food sellers...

grounded pepper can be used to cook all delicacy of foods

so please who can help me with any idea on how to start it...

will be starting with just 1 paint of pepper for trial just to see how it goes

please you guys should advice me on how to start it...

your opinions are needed here

thanks....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.