Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful (696 Views)

Ladies, 8 Ways To Be Beautiful Without Makeup / Do You Also Like Cuddling More? / Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by bala3: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2011
people always call me pretty, cute, but hardly ever call me beautiful. what should i do to be called beautiful?
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by Omolola1(f): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2011
J.E.S.U.S

What is happening to our gurls?
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by Goldieluks: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
use a bleaching cream,do a botox and do a boobs and bum transplant.you will look like barbie. cheesy
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by pwiz(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2011
Are u seeking attension or what? Previously u opened a thread looking for hw to enhance ur boobs nw how to luk beautiful!!! Just stop it,dnt be discourage by people's comment if u really mean It.
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by obowunmi(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ OP r you Fat ?
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by MrCork17: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
bala3:

people always call me pretty, cute,  but hardly ever call me beautiful. what should i do to be called beautiful?

Nyansh Mr Cork!! wink
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by r231(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2011
go buy a new head and brain at the mortuary grin cheesy
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by roymary: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Op

Post a picture. Let me be the judge. You sound too lame to be cute or pretty.
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by kildran: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
@Op
U kno wat u r unduly worried, from my lil xperience only beautiful babes are worried abt hw beautiful they are. I guess this stems from being precociously aware of their beauty and the fact that they are mostly judged by their beauty. I guess u ar worried if a guy doesn't admire u. Let me tell u we (Men) are not worth all the trouble, they'd still wanna do u if u had d face of a dog (Which shows that beauty is overated). Bt they wuld admire u, if u were confident, goal oriented and disciplined. I guess u must b a lovable person, bt b careful. Guys easily take advantage of people like u, and b4 u kno it u wuld have earned a reputation as a slapper.
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by shaqeerat: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
@poster. You have low self-esteem, sad. They call u pretty, cute but not beautiful. What's wrong with u woman?
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by MMM2(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
go 2 all de media house (newspapers) just pay dem 4 a change of name and tell them dat ur new name is beautiful.
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by WISEONE247(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
tell them to call you beautiful or you will stop talking to them
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by kokoye(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
The main issue is that you will never be satisifed.

. .abi, what's wrong with having EVERYTHING 
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
@OP learn to love yourself, but do so after you grow up! tongue
Re: I Would Also Like To Be Beautiful by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Nyansh Mr Cork!! wink
gbam!
OP,there u go.nyash cork and all men shall call u beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Skipped A Marriage Vow! / 10 Ways To Know That He Or She Is The Right Man Or Woman Ready For Marriage / Would U Fear What You Want On Go Ahead And Want What You Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.