Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development (738 Views)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development / I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking / Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development by Pablo25: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
I want to learn web development(Front end), please who will teach me.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pablo25:
OP nawa for you! you want learn HTML,CSS, Javascript or Jquery these are front end languages, go and download video from youtube and watch them.,
if your location is in Abuja let me know.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development by thetimz(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2020
Pablo25:
Where is your location?
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development by ediko5(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2020
Pablo25:
If you're in Rivers State, Contact me to get complete front and back-end videos.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development by ediko5(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2020
supportnija:

OP nawa for you! you want learn HTML,CSS, Javascript or Jquery these are front end languages, go and download video from youtube and watch them.,
if your location is in Abuja let me know.

Bro, as a self taught (still learning) web developer i can tell you that it's not easy.

It's not easy to discipline yourself, keep away every form of distraction and learn by yourself. You need a huge motivation and discipline for that.

But it's somehow easy having someone by your side. I remember when i taught a boy front-end web development, sometimes we spend up to 6 hours in a day. So don't discourage him to get a teacher.

I'll still planning to go to a standard training center to really advance your knowledge in software development/programming. Not that i can't source the required information and materials online but to really build that motivation in me when with teachers and team.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development by Pablo25: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lag
thetimz:

Where is your location?
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Web Development by Amely: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
No matter what quality product you offer, without effective search engine optimization you are unlikely to succeed! You need to attract potential customers with a catchy design, small ads, and social media. But all these tricks are useless without a professional web design company https://promodex.agency/ . There are professionals who are ready to increase the popularity of your site in Google through contextual advertising and optimization.

(1) (Reply)

C# Devs, What's The Way To Go, Desktop/wfp Or Web/asp / Please Help A Nairalander / How To Create Music Player UI✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.