Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City (54280 Views)

Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around / Hugo Gatti: If Messi Wants To Be The Best, He Has To Go To Madrid / PSG offered Neymar to Manchester United but they turned him down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by zamth3ripp3r: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
daddytime:
Manchester city wan chop better ban for breaching financial fair play rules.

Messi Is free, neymar should cost 190m max

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Notatribalist:
Your messi nan 35years old?fake news.next pls

Lol seems ur mistaking Ronaldo to Messi

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by lacruz12(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
I don't see Messi leaving Barcelona... Too much money involved, even if he wants to terminate his contract, where will he see over $300million to pay Barca.

The dude is staying joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Twinna: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Okay
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by jericco1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nothing like that
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by kheny12(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
We haff Hear grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by efepro(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Should this come through, I'm leaving Barca for Man city.

Man City wants Neymar
Man City wants Messi
Man City has Barca Former Coach
Man City plays Barca style of football

Tell me why I won't port to City

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Sanchez01: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
WibusJaga:
Plus Mbappe too.
The more, the merrier cool
He can as well call Xavi and Iniesta grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by ObaKlaz: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Let's see if City can afford the wages of Messi and Neymar, as well as Neymar's famous boom box. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Kenn55: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
What exactly is Messi's problem sef? That he lost 8-2 to Bayern or he didn't win a trophy this season? Is he the first superstar to lose badly?

I expect that whenever he would leave Barcelona, he would will leave on a good note not with acrimony with the club. Without Barca, he wouldn't have been this successful. Afterall, what has he won with Argentina all these years? When there was Xavi and Iniesta making the club super and he was the one taking the glory, why didn't he complain. Does he think players like Xavi and Iniesta will always be there forever.

Is not as if Barca is not buying top players, Barca has spent millions on top football stars. Griezman was Athlethico best player when bought, Coutinho was one of Liverpool Best players etc. What does Messi want? Football success comes in cycle. You don't win all the time even with the best players. What a grateful player would have done would be to galvanize the club and bring them back to winning ways and now leave. He started playing in Barca's first team when Barca was winning during the time of Ronaldinho and Eto, he now wants to leave when they are down.

It took Real Madrid more than 10 years to start winning the champions league again after 2002 despite all their stars. There is no guarantee that he would keep winning wherever he goes so why tarnish your Barca legacy at a time when he should be working to bring back the club to top glory.

Look at the eye watery amount he has made from the club, look at the collection of trophies he has won through the club. The going gets rough, he starts whining and behaving like the club owe him something. I used to think Messi was humble and passionate about Barcelona, i didn't know he was like most footballers, greedy and self centered.

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Sanchez01: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
efepro:
Should this come through, I'm leaving Barca for Man city.

Man City wants Neymar
Man City wants Messi
Man City has Barca Former Coach
Man City plays Barca style of football

Tell me why I won't port to City
Then it means you've been a Messi fan boy masquerading as a Barcelona fan.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by revived: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by foreshore(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by therajah: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Martartins:
City is not Barcelona where he can dictate who comes and goes....
Really??
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by captianfreeman(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
E don start again! Make only him waka go first.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by martineverest(m): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
lies everywhere
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by wonder233: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
He can't perform without the others. If you are really the GOAT, go to a new team and play with the folks you meet there.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Samywhizzy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
messi should just goto mancity.... He deserve better...
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by anigbajumo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
MrOjay1:
Messi is behaving childishly

So u can bliv that fake news
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Roon9(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
daddytime:
Manchester city wan chop better ban for breaching financial fair play rules.

This time na 5 years no appeal
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by kasunday(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
who Messi help?
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by wellmax(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I just can't imagine Messi is gonna leave
So painful
But anyway life goes on

if Messi should join mancity.....there is gonna be a problem
Kevin de bryune with Messi will give the world problem...assist go just dey flow like river...
After all defence nor be mancity problem and them get finishers.,.......

E go shock you say e no go make any impact
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by anigbajumo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
1mrprolific7:
This clown always dey find already made.
Prove to us you're a Hustler grin

Ronaldo is the best to ever grace football

Ode!! After Messi won FIFA best player b4 and after Neymer left including Xavi and iniesta...

As if Mr tap in penaldo went to Fulham, Espayol and Roma in EPL, La liga and Serial A respectively, hustler wey dey go already made club... Wat a legendary Dunce u are.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by sammysneh(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
So many speculations ,He should leave barca first
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by focus7: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
I tell people that Rolando is far better than Messi

As far as Ronaldo works with team he doesn't have a special or a favourite individual he needs as a catalyst to deliver rather he becomes a motivator an game creator

Messi is simply saying that his strength depends on Neymar's skill to deliver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by optimistfeel(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmmm so that he can overshadow his glory again... no way not again..
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Starz825(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
kalvoken:
Kuku kill Chelsea,. Man u and arsenal na
cheesy grin grin grin

How can you have de brune, silver, sterling, neymar, Messi and aguero in one team

Silva have left already for real sociedad oo
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by blasterman(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I just can't imagine Messi is gonna leave
So painful
But anyway life goes on

if Messi should join mancity.....there is gonna be a problem
Kevin de bryune with Messi will give the world problem...assist go just dey flow like river...
After all defence nor be mancity problem and them get finishers.,.......

Messi will take over David Silva role as silva has joined real sociedad.

it will be better for him to join PSG if he wants to play with neymar

but easier said than done.

Messi salary as of now 1million pounds per week - most expensive footballer in the world.

The guy done turn barcelona into massive debtor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.