Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City (54278 Views)

Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around / Hugo Gatti: If Messi Wants To Be The Best, He Has To Go To Madrid / PSG offered Neymar to Manchester United but they turned him down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
He can’t have full erection with Neymar
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Johnsown1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fake news. He told him that he off to man city according to ESPN soccer news. I don't believe that he will leave.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Jaapu: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
kalvoken:

So if Messi, aguero, sterling,. De bruyne,. Neymar dey for your team, you go start Laporte or Gabriel Moses?

Let's just. Pray that man city don't succeed with this idea. Even only Messi de bruyne, sterling aguero silver na problem.

Goan be praying nonsense prayer upandan. Don't goan hustle and pray for your daily bread. Mtchew
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Olarewaju89: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fake news everywhere undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Olarewaju89: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
focus7:
I tell people that Rolando is far better than Messi

As far as Ronaldo works with team he doesn't have a special or a favourite individual he needs as a catalyst to deliver rather he becomes a motivator an game creator

Messi is simply saying that his strength depends on Neymar's skill to deliver

And Ronaldo has win champion league in juve right? Ode undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Lambarry1: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
I always know messi wants to play with neymar
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by FuckThaMod: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
jakeFrost:
i doubt if you are in your right senses
Ogbeni fvck out! Simple question and You are talking about right senses. Albert Einstein
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol. And they will call him the GOAT. Ronaldo dey go club without Calling anybody to join him.

He never enter club, he don dey call Neymar to join him so that he can easily win titles there.

Oga go! Ronaldo left sporting Lisbon to Man U, he didn't call anybody to join him. He left Man U for Real Madrid, he didn't call anybody to join him. He left Man U for Juventus, he still dey ball!

Choose your GOAT wisely!
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by FuckThaMod: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Akinnawo170:
dat question goes to u... Mention 2 word class player in barca asside from messi
Are u asking me back the question i asked you?
Oya, which is a better team between Juve and man City? undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Martartins:
City is not Barcelona where he can dictate who comes and goes....
City that have no history?? undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ewuhausa001:
Confirm Ewu Gambia
Ewu Ballon d'or !
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by kalvoken(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jaapu:

Goan be praying nonsense prayer upandan. Don't goan hustle and pray for your daily bread. Mtchew

Okay, I'm sorry boy.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Akinnawo170: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Are u asking me back the question i asked you?
Oya, which is a better team between Juve and man City? undecided
so are u saying Mancity is far better Dan juve. I dnt need to go far, u can easily judge with champions league, lyon is a perfect example for both of them, lyon struggled to get past juve, while dey won Mancity so easily
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Djamel(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Exactly! His problem in barca began the moment xavi and iniesta left, now he's running away into a top class team so that they can keep hailing him the GOAT

So Ronaldo went to a mid table team?....keep believing that fraud
So you expect messi to go to Tottenham or wolves?.... Did Ronaldo go to lazio or Valencia?
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Benbellamor: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I just can't imagine Messi is gonna leave
So painful
But anyway life goes on

if Messi should join mancity.....there is gonna be a problem
Kevin de bryune with Messi will give the world problem...assist go just dey flow like river...
After all defence nor be mancity problem and them get finishers.,.......
Really painful to see him play for another Club the rumour keep getting real, They must have offended him really...Camp Nou Voted a president that came to destroy Barcelona...Joan Larpota regime of hard work and The La Masia Accademy revival in 2002 that produces the like of Zavi, inniesta...Messi Bojan kirkick...Dos santos and many more .....the academy waa left to no attention under the current president ....We used to hear of BarcaB that often produce replacements without going to Market....Camp Nou voted this current president because he is A son of the soil....who now turned the club to even worse than before
presidents that are not son of the soil performed far better...

This is a lesson
Now Camp Nou want the president out...because he did.nothing to the Academy ...No wonder Samuel Eto,o says Barcelona will need time to rebuild ....because messi has been covering midfield deficiencies since 2015...

It's sad to say that my heart is with barca.But I have to become a fan of Man city...it's Really worrying..but true

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by FuckThaMod: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Djamel:

So Ronaldo went to a mid table team?....keep believing that fraud
So you expect messi to go to Tottenham or wolves?.... Did Ronaldo go to lazio or Valencia?
Ode dey call CR7 fraud.. Why man city? Are Arsenal chelsea man utd small clubs? I'm very sure you are one of those that insulted Ronaldo when he went to juve, expecting him to go to chievo since he said he was challenging himself. CR7 left madrid when things were rosy, Madrid had just won Champions League back to back to back. The other one is running because he failed and can't perform without playing around already made team. He would have ran also if he were in Cristiano's current Juve.
He better stay and fulfill his promise

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Minemrys: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
kalvoken:
Kuku kill Chelsea,. Man u and arsenal na
cheesy grin grin grin

How can you have de brune, silver, sterling, neymar, Messi and aguero in one team

i jux dy l0ok them. No no no, make we jux dy l0ok wetin them want do. They no get human sympathy. Leave them.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by FuckThaMod: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Akinnawo170:
so are u saying Mancity is far better Dan juve. I dnt need to go far, u can easily judge with champions league, lyon is a perfect example for both of them, lyon struggled to get past juve, while dey won Mancity so easily
Yes.. Man City is far better than the current Juve without Ronaldo. If not for CR7 perfomance and him motivating the team, lyon would have gone through very easily.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Minemrys: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
DrAbayomi:
The GOAT leaves, I follow! As much as I’d love Messi to remain in Barcelona so he could get that glamorous exit he deserves. He’d have an award named after him and the club might have to change its name according to Samuel. Messi will end up turning the premier league into a farmer’s league and folks will understand there’s level to this GOAT thing. All managers know this, football legends know the better of the two. People who have played with both understands who the better player his. It is a privilege to watch you play bro. Now I have less than 2years to enjoy good football.
for where Liverp0ol, man u, arsenal dy nai im want turn epl to farmers league? U go surprise say liverpool go begin buy players,
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by destinytrent: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kenn55:
What exactly is Messi's problem sef? That he lost 8-2 to Bayern or he didn't win a trophy this season? Is he the first superstar to lose badly?

I expect that whenever he would leave Barcelona, he would will leave on a good note not with acrimony with the club. Without Barca, he wouldn't have been this successful. Afterall, what has he won with Argentina all these years? When there was Xavi and Iniesta making the club super and he was the one taking the glory, why didn't he complain. Does he think players like Xavi and Iniesta will always be there forever.

Is not as if Barca is not buying top players, Barca has spent millions on top football stars. Griezman was Athlethico best player when bought, Coutinho was one of Liverpool Best players etc. What does Messi want? Football success comes in cycle. You don't win all the time even with the best players. What a grateful player would have done would be to galvanize the club and bring them back to winning ways and now leave. He started playing in Barca's first team when Barca was winning during the time of Ronaldinho and Eto, he now wants to leave when they are down.

It took Real Madrid more than 10 years to start winning the champions league again after 2002 despite all their stars. There is no guarantee that he would keep winning wherever he goes so why tarnish your Barca legacy at a time when he should be working to bring back the club to top glory.

Look at the eye watery amount he has made from the club, look at the collection of trophies he has won through the club. The going gets rough, he starts whining and behaving like the club owe him something. I used to think Messi was humble and passionate about Barcelona, i didn't know he was like most footballers, greedy and self centered.

Bro Try and check facts before you speak...
Messi Had a fallout with Barcelona's President Bartemuo Since and Has been crying about how the Club sends players away, players that has potentials imagine Selling Arthur to get Pjanic of Juventus and also Suarez who's the 3rd highest goal scorer in Barcelona's Football History is also been sent off
he Has done his best for the Team, he gats move on and seek a new Challenge like his Rival did... I wish him well tho

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by focus7: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:

And Ronaldo has win champion league in juve right? Ode undecided

Winning champion league is not the subject here but Messi's weakness.

Ronaldo has played in Portugal, England, Spain and Italian leagues without having the need to cry for an assistant or support player that will make him deliver. But what do we have with Messi, the first time he will go out Spanish league to test his worth in other league he began to cry for Neymar.

If Messi is that good as his fans are claiming let him go out to other leagues with the materials he meet on ground and prove his worth

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Matrix001(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
That'sone of reason why i like ronaldo he moves alone which one is carrying neymar along
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by pacespot(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brazilian and Argentine footballers are often at loggerheads with one another but these two seem to get along with each other easily. I can't forget the 2014 when neymar was rooting for messi to win a world cup on the Brazilian soil. Neymar and Messi will be a great catch for man city, they will be a world beater next season.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by juniorstar(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
the GOAT behaving like a spoilt child cos his gift was taken away from him. this is what happens when u have received the praise of men for most part of your life. you tend to forget you are human too and shit happens
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by earnit3: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Really
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by BeSnappy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
...but your fans said you will remain in barcelona forever!
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Olarewaju89: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
focus7:

Ronaldo has played in Portugal, England, Spain and Italian leagues without having the need to cry for an assistant or support player that will make him deliver. But what do we have with Messi, the first time he will go out Spanish league to test his worth in other league he began to cry for Neymar.

If Messi is that good as his fans are claiming let him go out to other leagues with the materials he meet on ground and prove his worth

OK. Who will Bankroll him? grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Benbellamor: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
focus7:

Ronaldo was a flop in Portugal...he didn't win a single cup for sporting lisbon...they have to offload him to man utd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Son Pose With Spanish Super Cup / Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.