Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City (54324 Views)

Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around / Hugo Gatti: If Messi Wants To Be The Best, He Has To Go To Madrid / PSG offered Neymar to Manchester United but they turned him down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by kbbanj10(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
kalvoken:
Kuku kill Chelsea,. Man u and arsenal na
cheesy grin grin grin

How can you have de brune, silver, sterling, neymar, Messi and aguero in one team

lol... oppss funny man
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by focus7: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Benbellamor:
Ronaldo was a flop in Portugal...he didn't win a single cup for sporting lisbon...they have to offload him to man utd.

Thank God you acknowledged that he had a beginning somewhere but can you tell the same of Messi who was all his life a local champion, let him have another exposure he's afraid
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by focus7: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:

OK. Who will Bankroll him? grin

Hmmmm

Be careful FFK don't like hearing that word
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by phren: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
kalvoken:
Kuku kill Chelsea,. Man u and arsenal na
cheesy grin grin grin

How can you have de brune, silver, sterling, neymar, Messi and aguero in one team

Na to ki and burry na
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Benbellamor: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2020
focus7:

Thank God you acknowledged that he had a beginning somewhere but can you tell the same of Messi who was all his life a local champion, let him have another exposure he's afraid
Let me educate your ignorance
First Messi was the highest goal scorer in Newell Old Boys Club scoring 40 goals per season ..before year 2000..see below....I hope you may need lenses to see.that he.is not in barca shirt below..

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Benbellamor: 12:53am On Aug 28, 2020
By the time Ronaldo joined man United as a trophiless flop Messi Already won Laliga title with his second club Barca

And so far so good six ballon dor's
And may be more when he gets to man city

I guess this picture below intimidates you

Because your Ronaldo has not achieved it

Take a look...now you call him a local champion...really grin
Over 2 billion people were jubilating for.this guy
He is your nightmare take a look at six
Below...jealousy jealousy grin angry

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by riczy(m): 3:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Martartins:
City is not Barcelona where he can dictate who comes and goes....
shud he put his pen in paper in city, he is gonna do dt!
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Pantoo: 5:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Messi Move 'Can Be Interesting For The Football World'_Thomos Muller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbrUl4hzB98
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Pantoo: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2020
'If 'Messi Comes To England We'll Enjoy That'_Mikel Arteta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeCX-XSWwMk
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by ofiko123(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2020
It will be nice if neymar joins messi at Manchester city..
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by ojaysam25(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Benbellamor:
Ronaldo was a flop in Portugal...he didn't win a single cup for sporting lisbon...they have to offload him to man utd.
Chai who be this one...so you mean sporting offload ronaldo to Ferguson united...and the best team in the world at that time took a sporting Lisbon flop...chai who do you this thing na.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Athemisia: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2020
garfield1:

No.your not getting it.I am replying him.he claimed messi wants to go to a ready made club unlike ronaldo
Alright
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Olarewaju89: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2020
focus7:

Hmmmm

Be careful FFK don't like hearing that word

grin
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by zamth3ripp3r: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

No he is not... June has long elapsed!!! The contract was quite specific, and he still has a full season. City will have to cough up not less than half a Billion, and there is no way on this green earth PSG will collect anything less than 250 for Neymar!!!

So, like the guy above asked, let me reiterate... How much is Man City worth??! Last I checked, oil prices crashed!!! Or are they planning to sell half their first team to balance the books??! grin

The season was extended to August!!!!! So technically he's free to leave, we dey August na
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Djamel(m): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Ode dey call CR7 fraud.. Why man city? Are Arsenal chelsea man utd small clubs? I'm very sure you are one of those that insulted Ronaldo when he went to juve, expecting him to go to chievo since he said he was challenging himself. CR7 left madrid when things were rosy, Madrid had just won Champions League back to back to back. The other one is running because he failed and can't perform without playing around already made team. He would have ran also if he were in Cristiano's current Juve.
He better stay and fulfill his promise

What is this one saying... Or you foolishly want to argue.... Your Ronaldo na scam.... Now he's not performing at juve, losing to Lyon and Ajax... Now you blame sarri..... Who cares if he left madrid when things were Rosy....he didnt leave actually.... He was chased..... Same thing too will happen at Juve when they discover he's a fraud....you are asking me if Chelsea and arsenal are small clubs.... What's making mancity bigger than this clubs.... Or you fear he'll perform better with pep at mancity.... Awon prove yourself in another League.... Spits
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by FuckThaMod: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Djamel:

What is this one saying... Or you foolishly want to argue.... Your Ronaldo na scam.... Now he's not performing at juve, losing to Lyon and Ajax... Now you blame sarri..... Who cares if he left madrid when things were Rosy....he didnt leave actually.... He was chased..... Same thing too will happen at Juve when they discover he's a fraud....you are asking me if Chelsea and arsenal are small clubs.... What's making mancity bigger than this clubs.... Or you fear he'll perform better with pep at mancity.... Awon prove yourself in another League.... Spits
Them for chase CR7 since na, why them wait till they won champions league on 3peat that they haven't reached semifinal since he left, shebi he is a fraud. Now look here boy, if you don't know the meaning of fraud then use your google and read up about Messi, the midget that didn't perform excellent immediately xavi and Iniesta left barca. The midget that promised camp nou a Champions League trophy, got trashed 8-2 on a single leg match and decided to run to a club where his fraudulent self will be covered up by the likes of KDB, Aguero and other expensive stars acquired by pep. Fyi, man city in not bigger than Arsenal or Chelsea.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Djamel(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Them for chase CR7 since na, why them wait till they won champions league on 3peat that they haven't reached semifinal since he left, shebi he is a fraud. Now look here boy, if you don't know the meaning of fraud then use your google and read up about Messi, the midget that didn't perform excellent immediately xavi and Iniesta left barca. The midget that promised camp nou a Champions League trophy, got trashed 8-2 on a single leg match and decided to run to a club where his fraudulent self will be covered up by the likes of KDB, Aguero and other expensive stars acquired by pep. Fyi, man city in not bigger than Arsenal or Chelsea.

Look at your reasoning?... Are you a child?... Now listen Dumbo
Xavi and Iniesta played alongside thiery Henry, Zlatan ibrahimovic, Sanchez, David Villa, Samuel Eto'o, Ronaldinho (briefly).... Iniesta alone played with Neymar, Countiho, Suarez,.... None of these players,i repeat none of these players shone so bright like the way messi did....at one time, some of these players were bigger names even bigger than Leo. But Messi held the world to hostage... He was so good Xavi and Iniesta drew world attention to how there link up play with messi brings goals.....i'm not saying they weren't good individually.... But that Messi year was also a stepping stone in there respective careers...... Messi shone better and brighter because he was better than them....so if you aren't one-sided you'll notice it was a mutual thing..... Because Iniesta and Xavi had been on the first team few years before Messi came.... Why didn't they shine? ... You talk about messi needing Xavi and iniesta, and that fraud Ronaldo needs nobody?... Fool!.... So football is a one man game... So those header he gets...he crosses the ball himself and then position, to nod it.... How many solo goals does ur Ronaldo have.....then compare it to Messi's.let's see who needs who...
You know why I laugh at fools like you.... You were clamoring that messi should leave Barça... Where he goes,at that time wasn't a problem... He should just leave... Now he wants to go.... Man city looks like his choice.... Confused douchebag like you now have a problem with him going to mancity... I mean what's the color of your problem my friend
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by FuckThaMod: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
Djamel:

Look at your reasoning?... Are you a child?... Now listen Dumbo
Xavi and Iniesta played alongside thiery Henry, Zlatan ibrahimovic, Sanchez, David Villa, Samuel Eto'o, Ronaldinho (briefly).... Iniesta alone played with Neymar, Countiho, Suarez,.... None of these players,i repeat none of these players shone so bright like the way messi did....at one time, some of these players were bigger names even bigger than Leo. But Messi held the world to hostage... He was so good Xavi and Iniesta drew world attention to how there link up play with messi brings goals.....i'm not saying they weren't good individually.... But that Messi year was also a stepping stone in there respective careers...... Messi shone better and brighter because he was better than them....so if you aren't one-sided you'll notice it was a mutual thing..... Because Iniesta and Xavi had been on the first team few years before Messi came.... Why didn't they shine? ... You talk about messi needing Xavi and iniesta, and that fraud Ronaldo needs nobody?... Fool!.... So football is a one man game... So those header he gets...he crosses the ball himself and then position, to nod it.... How many solo goals does ur Ronaldo have.....then compare it to Messi's.let's see who needs who...
You know why I laugh at fools like you.... You were clamoring that messi should leave Barça... Where he goes,at that time wasn't a problem... He should just leave... Now he wants to go.... Man city looks like his choice.... Confused douchebag like you now have a problem with him going to mancity... I mean what's the color of your problem my friend
[/s]
Spare me your nonsense Messi praising sermon... Why didn't he score solo goal against Bayern since he is the king of solo goals and held the world hostage. He couldn't prove himself in Argentina, this Barca bad period should be the opportunity to prove himself as the magical player you praise him to be but look at him running to star studded man city cos barca isn't star studded anymore with the likes of ronaldinho eto xavi and Iniesta that layed passes for him to tap in goals. The reason why he became popular was due to the high number of goals he scored, all thanks to those stars in his team. The midget fraud needs players that are actually greater than him to perform while CR7 only needs players above average to perform. Kiss the truth.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Djamel(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s][/s]
Spare me your nonsense Messi praising sermon... Why didn't he score solo goal against Bayern since he is the king of solo goals and held the world hostage. He couldn't prove himself in Argentina, this Barca bad period should be the opportunity to prove himself as the magical player you praise him to be but look at him running to star studded man city cos barca isn't star studded anymore with the likes of ronaldinho eto xavi and Iniesta that layed passes for him to tap in goals. The reason why he became popular was due to the high number of goals he scored, all thanks to those stars in his team. The midget fraud needs players that are actually greater than him to perform while CR7 only needs players above average to perform. Kiss the truth.

Jesus!.... Why are you confused...leave Barcelona to handle our business in terms of performance and club management.....contrary to popular opinion... If messi leaves,Barcelona won't fall.... Instead other players in the club will step up there game.... So leave us to worry about whether messi should stay and revive Barcelona.... Surprisingly now, most Barcelona faithful like myself now wants him to go.... Not because we don't want him anymore... He'll forever be the greatest to play the game.... But it's for dumbos like you who thinks Messi can't survive in anyother league especially almighty EPL..... As for Messi not scoring hat trick against Bayern... My brother, even your Ronaldo couldn't against Lyon... So rest...these guys are Human... Not God... We adore them not because they are untouchable..... I adore Leo because he's brilliant.... Too brilliant to be always comfortable on the ball... Can't say the same for that fraudster.....He's a good player too... But when you compare him to my Leo.... It becomes a problem,a big PROBLEM .

"needs player greater than him"...ah!... It's a pity I replied you again.... I didn't see this part... Read the first three lines.... You were sounding trashy as usual had to make my point quick.... The remaining line showed how biase and one-minded your thinking is
In Barcelona, since it's conception, who is, dead or alive, better than messi?
What about the world as a whole

Do I hear cruff are you thinking of saying Ronaldinho?... Lol

If I had watched pele play I would have concluded... So I'll sit on the fence here... He probably might be the Messi of that generation..

So my confused friend rest.... Ozil had over 20+ assist with Ronaldo alone, when he was at madrid....
I think I've had enough... You've made your point... You like Ronaldo....for reasons best known to you..... Let your Goat be your goat.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by FuckThaMod: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Djamel:

Jesus!.... Why are you confused...leave Barcelona to handle our business in terms of performance and club management.....contrary to popular opinion... If messi leaves,Barcelona won't fall.... Instead other players in the club will step up there game.... So leave us to worry about whether messi should stay and revive Barcelona.... Surprisingly now, most Barcelona faithful like myself now wants him to go.... Not because we don't want him anymore... He'll forever be the greatest to play the game.... But it's for dumbos like you who thinks Messi can't survive in anyother league especially almighty EPL..... As for Messi not scoring hat trick against Bayern... My brother, even your Ronaldo couldn't against Lyon... So rest...these guys are Human... Not God... We adore them not because they are untouchable..... I adore Leo because he's brilliant.... Too brilliant to be always comfortable on the ball... Can't say the same for that fraudster.....He's a good player too... But when you compare him to my Leo.... It becomes a problem,a big PROBLEM .

"needs player greater than him"...ah!... It's a pity I replied you again.... I didn't see this part... Read the first three lines.... You were sounding trashy as usual had to make my point quick.... The remaining line showed how biase and one-minded your thinking is

If I had watched pele play I would have concluded... So I'll sit on the fence here... He probably might be the Messi of that generation..

So my confused friend rest.... Ozil had over 20+ assist with Ronaldo alone, when he was at madrid....
I think I've had enough... You've made your point... You like Ronaldo....for reasons best known to you..... Let your Goat be your goat.
I stopped reading when you said CR7 didn't score against Lyon.. Now we know who has been saying trash between us.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by DrAbayomi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I stopped reading when you said CR7 didn't score against Lyon.. Now we know who has been saying trash between us.
You’re the one spewing trash here. He clearly stated “Hatrick”
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by FuckThaMod: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
DrAbayomi:
You’re the one spewing trash here. He clearly stated “Hatrick”
Show me where he Clearly stated hattrick.. How can you say I'm spewing trash when you are blind. Smh..
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Djamel(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
FuckThaMod:

"Even Ronaldo couldn't ".....i was making reference to him scoring hat trick...... Cause I know if he had, he probably might play in the final... Oh! there's pep ....

Man just let it be... I get your point... You hate Messi.... It's okay
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by DrAbayomi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Djamel:

As for Messi not scoring hat trick against Bayern... My brother, even your Ronaldo couldn't against Lyon... You only lack comprehension.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by DrAbayomi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Show me where he Clearly stated hattrick.. How can you say I'm spewing trash when you are blind. Smh..
As for Messi not scoring hat trick against Bayern... My brother, even your Ronaldo couldn't against Lyon...
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by FuckThaMod: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
DrAbayomi:
As for Messi not scoring hat trick against Bayern... My brother, even your Ronaldo couldn't against Lyon...
Messi needed more than a hattrick... I'm talking about goals even if it's just one.
Seems u have some type of mental issue(no offence), cos the way you reply doesn't correlate at all and i just finished reading your comment on Michael Jackson front page topic.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by DrAbayomi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Messi needed more than a hattrick... I'm talking about goals even if it's just one.
Seems u have some type of mental issue(no offence), cos the way you reply doesn't correlate at all and i just finished reading your comment on Michael Jackson front page topic.
Really! You went that far to check my previous posts. Funny enough I don’t even know you exist! Pls work more on your grammar usage! It’s really nauseating reading through the post up there. The only relevance you’ve had on nl is getting quoted by me.

About me having mental issues? Of course I do have one. Med school alone can pass for mental issue. I won’t be so dumb to read through any of your post. The one up here is enough conclusion that all are bunkum and balderdash.
Move on pls!
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by FuckThaMod: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
DrAbayomi:
Really! You went that far to check my previous posts. Funny enough I don’t even know you exist! Pls work more on your grammar usage! It’s really nauseating reading through the post up there. The only relevance you’ve had on nl is getting quoted by me.

About me having mental issues? Of course I do have one. Med school alone can pass for mental issue. I won’t be so dumb to read through any of your post. The one up here is enough conclusion that all are bunkum and balderdash.
Move on pls!
Doctor my foot, you are nothing but a mere troll with a delusion of grandeur. And FYI, i wasn't going through your posts, i only happened to be on Michael Jackson topic reading through comments that included your foolish comments when i saw your mention. Stop giving yourself so much importance Mr. Quack.
Re: Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City by Sunshinegold44: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Don't be wisha that Lionel Messi will be klopp at Manchester city United....as for me,he's not going anywhere for this transfer window.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager / Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.