Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland (1120 Views)

Does Irreparable Damage By Tinubu's Lawyer Mean Exposing Who Amoda Truly Is? / OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by BENARI: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
I've often wondered why some have referred to Nairaland as Yorubaland. Its deliberately concealing the atrocities of the Nigerian security agencies and its government against peaceful ipob members has made its identity very clear.

Shame on you. It's clear who the haters truly are.

4 Likes

Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by trutharena: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Then go and create your own Igboland so you can propagate all the things you want.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by Franzinni: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by BENARI: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
trutharena:
Then go and create your own Igboland so you can propagate all the things you want.

Soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by muykem: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Unintelligent reasoning always. Nigeria Security forces has been lenient with IPOB to say the truth. FG has proscribed the group as terrorists, so anyone associate with that name in any disguise has committed treason in the face of law.

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by meobizy(f): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
I wanted to post something intelligent then lost my train of thought. Nairaland, Yorubaland or Igboland, e no concern me.
Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by Mraphel: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
BENARI:
I've often wondered why some have referred to Nairaland as Yorubaland. Its deliberately concealing the atrocities of the Nigerian security agencies and its government against peaceful ipob members has made its identity very clear.

Your people have been warned severally and severely that there's no such thing like Igboland or Biafra yet una dey adamant even attacking community policemen in the process and still come online to cry victimization.
45% of your people should return home before you can start asking of Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by NGpatriot: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
So, you actually think we should be celebrating terrorists on NL?

You managed to start this thread because NL is not enforcing it's own rules "Nairaland Says No To Secessionists"

6 Likes

Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
BENARI:

Soon.

Visit us and book a seat. Check the signature.
Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by kollinzgee(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
The fear of fulani is the beginning of wisdom in Yarribaland.. grin grin
What surprises me is how much nairaland yaribas know about the eastern geography and history I doubt if they know Yorubaland that way .an average nairaland Yoruba can tell you the name of a street in the East without Google map.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by illicit(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
tongue
Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by StreetFight: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
BENARI:

Join the banned IPOB, join their criminal protet and get shot by security agents, then I will post your body here and will expose the atrocities of the Nigerian Security Agencies.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by MosheDayan: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
kollinzgee:
The fear of fulani is the beginning of wisdom in Yarribaland.. grin grin
What surprises me is how much nairaland yaribas know about the eastern geography and history I doubt if they know Yorubaland that way .an average nairaland Yoruba can tell you the name of a street in the East without Google map.... cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by BENARI: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
StreetFight:

Join the banned IPOB, join their criminal protet and get shot by security agents, then I will post your body here and will expose the atrocities of the Nigerian Security Agencies.

Looser.
Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by Pecuman: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2020
I will never understand why these same people that characterize Igbos as leeches on society also like supporting the "One Nigeria" mantra. Like why don't they also support Igbos being expelled from the Nigerian state.

Like why can't South East and majority Igbo SouthSouth areas cam just be expelled from Nigeria as its own country.

Because why do you think they are in Lagos in the first place?. When Ghanains were flooding into Nigeria in the 70s and 80s as soon as Nigerians no longer wanted them here, they were easily expelled.

If you are really tired of Igbos coming to your land. Give them their own country and expell all of them there. Hell, even build wall around Igboland and be happy that you will never see them again.
Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by dododawa1: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2020
Southern be wise, northern media propaganda at work.
Re: Now I Know This Truly Is Yorubaland by Unik3030: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
must igbos shout marginalisation everywhere? Na only them?

(1) (Reply)

Past Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy ― Presidency / “pastor Oyedepo Is A Bastard And A Bald Headed Fowl”- Daddy Freeze Says (video) / When Is Gov. Wike, Atiku, Obi And The Rest Coming To Campaign For Obaseki?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.