Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Nengi Touches Ozo In His Sleep- Isn't That What Kemen Was Disqualified For? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Touches Ozo In His Sleep- Isn't That What Kemen Was Disqualified For? (1157 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Touches Ozo In His Sleep- Isn't That What Kemen Was Disqualified For? by muchroom(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nengi is seen in this video watching and admiring Ozo while he slept then she went on to touch him. Isn't that what Kemen was disqualified for? Lack of consent from the other party?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwVuS5w6SXE

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ / Nengi Confess Baby David Is Her Baby Buys Him Stuffs Reveals Truth(video) / Bolanle Pepper Dem Sent Packing From Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.