Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched (3385 Views)

3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) / Anambra CP, Kuryas Visits Checkpoint Attacked By Hoodlums (Photos) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by celeiyke: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fulani herdsmen at work
Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by goodnessme1(f): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
StreetFight:

And your parents are living in the ZOO. Only animals live in ZOOs. Does it mean your parents are . . . . . . .. . ?
Who this thing.
Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by hollah123: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bkayyy:
Brace for it, nobody on Nairaland will say I've not been warning about this.
I've been basically shouting about this for a long time and some people here were calling me names. Nigeria retrace your steps, ego is what brings stupid nations down.
Dialogue with these people, war is not fun.
Though this might be fake news, the citizens should know that no African country can survive a second civil war or worse face militancy from two fronts. So it's better the two parties sit over this than behave like animals
dialogue with who?on what basis?they should bring where referendum is written in the constitution n they are free to go....it's simple

Y do they have elected leaders?y can't they push their leaders to do the right thing?
They should better use their head to avoid senseless killing while one fool sits in his comfort zone n push them to danger

Nnamdi Kanu himself knows for sure that making noise n street protest will never give them Biafra but he's only deceiving d gullible cos of his own gain
Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by myright: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bkayyy:
Brace for it, nobody on Nairaland will say I've not been warning about this.
I've been basically shouting about this for a long time and some people here were calling me names. Nigeria retrace your steps, ego is what brings stupid nations down.
Dialogue with these people, war is not fun.
Though this might be fake news, the citizens should know that no African country can survive a second civil war or worse face militancy from two fronts. So it's better the two parties sit over this than behave like animals
not fake. Read
https://punchng.com/dss-ipob-clash-army-places-troops-on-high-alert-2/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1DtoFcyav-h9Lj-MX4KocbMKg0mM1H27H9VIz-GyivBhW3Aj4kTmM8FFo#Echobox=1598515899
Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by StreetFight: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
goodnessme1:
Who this thing.

Sorry ma, na small pikin dey worry me. I just dey conclude from the premises of the arguments. Just as we were taught in elementary Philosophy and Logic. I hope you go fit understand that.
Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by Kwili: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
fake news, fake news,fake news, fake news
now they just came up with one fake news just to tag it on IPOB.
just d way d commissioner of police was trying to force someone to admit that they were planning to attack before d devilish swung on them.
it's a fake news.
IPOB are non violent and they don't bear arms.
Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by Kwili: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
hollah123:
dialogue with who?on what basis?they should bring where referendum is written in the constitution n they are free to go....it's simple

Y do they have elected leaders?y can't they push their leaders to do the right thing?
They should better use their head to avoid senseless killing while one fool sits in his comfort zone n push them to danger

Nnamdi Kanu himself knows for sure that making noise n street protest will never give them Biafra but he's only deceiving d gullible cos of his own gain
young man calm down I understand ur pain. when an Afonja man is in pain

Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by Godons1: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
goodnessme1:
The ZOO police were sleep but if is to shoot unarmed igbo youths holding a meeting,they will be gallant.

When Phyton show face now, you will claim they massacred innocent civilians

Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by ludd2018: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charmingrascal:
IPOB members will face many troubles in coming days.

Warn your brothers and Uncle that are IPOB members to stay low key.

I have said my own.

Stop talk rubbish . which other trouble is bigger than what they ve been facing since Buhari came in ?
The killings in enugu has been widely condemned.
Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by MrColdsweat: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
[s]
helinues:

You always sit behind your keyboard to incite Ipob members..

Why are you like this now? Same you will be crying foul should security officers take action...

There are so enemy within Ndigbo
[/s]

Can a man from ife marry a modakeke woman?
Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by Jostoman: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mgbadike80:
misleading title, this incidence is not in Enugu town but a rural part of Enugu state,misleading body, the article said the attack was by unidentified gun men but later changed it to a matchet attack. How can a police check point be attacked and guns seized by matchet welders while the rest of the police team looks on? the story doesn't add up and the news is from an unknown blog rather than an official newsmedia .Clearly, IPOB is holding a massive protest today in Enugu town so the security forces wants to tag a false propaganda to them to tarnish their image. The same security forces have failed to arrest the Fulani herdsmen robbing and kidnapping travellers and farmers in the rural parts of Enugu state.

I'm surprised by the way Nigerians
would come online to support the
extra judicially killing of IPOB
members but would wail and
condemn the same action when it
happens elsewhere in the country,
the problem of Nigeria is not her
leaders but the people. Unfortunately,
i'm convinced that Nigeria would
never get better, only worse.Don't be
surprised that the policemen that
killed these unarmed youths are
indigenes of southern Kaduna or the
middle belt Christian.

NB the incidence was reported to have happened on Monday 24 whereas today is Thursday 27, how come no news media have reported it before now?
don't mind those Fulani blogger.
Re: JUST IN: Police Checkpoint Attacked In Enugu ,Two Ak47 Rifle Snatched by favor914: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2020
heendrix:
Have Igbos now included Robbery to their Agitations
Always been their number 1 pass time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki, Galadima, Oshiomhole, Others Attend El-rufai’s Wedding / Niger APC Sensitize Members, Stakeholders On Registration/Revalidation Exercise / Obidient Rally In Agulu (PO Hometown)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.