Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends (53959 Views)

Secondary School Girls Caught Twerking And Grinding On Male Students & Kissing / Two Secondary School Girls Drinking Beer At Uyo Plaza (Photo) / 5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by damosky12(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
JesusJesus:
Let's be truthful to ourselves. Adolescents are susceptible to all sorts of immorality. Their tender age, lack of maturity lead them to this. Most of us were victims of this before. Our ability to learn and control makes us different.

Be careful when using the word "most." Speak for you.

Several lives have been destroyed because of this thing you call being susceptible to immorality.

When young kids become exposed to indiscriminate/premarital sex at such a young age, their future is tainted with much uncertainties already.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by jaeyking(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
4tomandchi:
Show me the home you come from and I will tell you who you are.
What you see today as a problem is a reflection of our society the moral decadence has gotten to the peak. Most of this kids are from broken marriages and unwanted pregnancies so the root cause is the family foundation.

its nothing concerning the family
its individual choices.
a pastor or imams daughter/son can be very disrespectful
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by kabukabu50(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Justnice11:

Things are changing swiftly, and it seems the world is becoming more and more corrupt. When we were kids, there are certain things we can't do (or even have access to). Nevertheless, the opposite is the case in today's society.

Today, you see young secondary school students indulging in things some university students of those days didn't even do. In this article, we will be discussing why some secondary school girls are having boyfriends.

It's unfortunate that rather than concentrating on their education and building their future, they are already messing up themselves with guys. Unfortunately, some of them ended up dropping out of school due to reasons like:
- unwanted pregnancy and premature motherhood
- death, as a result of complications that came up while trying to abort their baby
- embracing the lies told by their so-called boyfriend, and ending up embracing a life of mediocrity (think about young girls that ran away from their parent's house to suffer with a stupid guy somewhere).
- Etc.

Now, let's see some of the factors bringing these things in the first place:

1. Lack Of Proper Home Training:
Everyone knows that many parents today are terrible people who have no business bringing children into this world in the first place. I mean, how will you give birth to children, and you don't care about what they become? Such parents don't have time to train their girls and such girls grew without direction. Such girls ended up without dignity, and even see nothing wrong with messing around.

2. Youthful Exuberance
Well, many secondary school girls (even those that are from strict homes) are simply exhibiting youthful exuberance. Young chaps are still young (and foolish), and they usually act without thinking about the repercussions of their actions.

3. Not To Be Left Out
For some girls, they do stuff because their classmate are doing it, and they don't want to be left out. This is a good reason parents must teach their girls to be confident and independent - not to follow the crowd to do something bad.

4. Peer Pressure
Some girls were originally not interested in such things, but found themselves there because they were forced by their friends. Hence, our girls must be taught to be careful with those that associate with. They should run from the "bad girls crew".

5. Lack Of Essential Things
Some girls started messing themselves with boys because they need money to take care of themselves. Hence, parents should strive providing for their daughters, so they won't need anything from any stupid guy (who will want to take advantage of her situation to mess her body).

In conclusion, please, parents should take good care of their daughters. Many secondary school students are exposed to terrible things today. Always follow the day to day activities of your daughter, so she won't bring shame and disgrace to you

You do realize that secondary school students are teenagers and yes they will date each other.

They have done so for centuries and will continue to,nobody made you an authority on morality and teen behavior.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by greenera: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good article, parents need to create time for their children
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Ladycewhy(f): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rawhumper:
How about why Girls dont see sex as something serious.

I met a beautiful Girl in my Street, she told me her aunt sent her to be cleaning one fine guy House from time to time, well i toasted her she agreed but my prob is she tells me she has neva slept with that Single handsome guy.

Am handsome too, so am not intimidated,she tells me she loves me but its just The lies that women Tell.
She trying to bleep two Guys staying in Same compound without blinking.

Am happy to be a Service guy, Girls are worse than The Guys These days.
Apart from raping and killing some Guys do, which i Strongly condemnGirls carry flag so stop This pretenses and feminism.

quote author=Ladycewhy post=93714785]Dear Nigerians and non Nigerians welcome to another misogynistic thread.grin grin grin.

Op I am waiting for your thread on why girls and even babies are being raped in Nigeria. undecided

is this the answer to why Nigeria is now filled with rapsists? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by emmy512: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
I used to think nigerian girls are bad untill i branch Jamaica jss3, ss1 students, even primary are the slay queens,
Hopping on ones insta i realized it's a Norma thing cos even their parents look and behave like former slay queens.
Things that would be taboo to talk here is what those chaps shout loud.
Our parents here are not giving us the love we require for many reasons, and how can we get it when they never got none, it's not their fault but the kwantry. This girls need things but have no where to go but hustle themselves.
If only the government can provide social welfare schemes for youth, 5k a month Alone can stop this issues
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Sheriman(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
It's not only triplets, it's millionplets grin. As far as am concerned, even if I give birth to 100 children, it will be 100 boys, by God's grace grin. Female child in this New Millennium shocked, no abeg, please oh, no vex, but I dunt want, thank u. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with female children oh, may God bless those who have, but I'm very 100% perfectly okay with all boys children. And that's what I want, and that's what God has given me so far. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by drezzyx(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
I really missed out when I had d opportunity but no regret .
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Rawhumper(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Where is jenniferakpamu?
I think she Can tell us More about this grin.

As for me, i dont support rape, i dont rape...my record of 600 Girls none was by Force and am proud to say it because its not easy.

If it is, there wont be need for rape here and there.

But The truth is our Girls should be prayed for, there Are some Nice chics out there but majority carries The vote they Say.

quote author=Ladycewhy post=93716684] is this the answer to why Nigeria is now filled with rapsists? undecided[/quote]
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by jacoik(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Perused through your articles by reading between lines while putting on my intellectual cap
And i must say your write up is not vacuous and not devoid of intellect
This is to say we humans are now living life in the fast lane

Ogbeni...weed nor dey my system this period...
A real niggarrr is not feeling fine..may be malaria or fever...
Got to the pharmacist abi na chemist...after giving me drugs the idiot was saying i should avoid alcohol and smoking untill am done with my medicine...I wonder how long a real niggarrr can survive without weed...

lolxxxxx hahahaha your case is really different. please meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
But fvck is sweet smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Fourwinds: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
DirtyGold:
The reason is simple and it is because, to fxck is sweet grin wink

Forget your five reasons lipsrsealed

What's tha business?
hmmmmmm
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Ladycewhy(f): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rawhumper:

Where is jenniferakpamu?
I think she Can tell us More about this grin.

As for me, i dont support rape, i dont rape...my record of 600 Girls none was by Force and am proud to say it because its not easy.

If it is, there wont be need for rape here and there.

But The truth is our Girls should be prayed for, there Are some Nice chics out there but majority carries The vote they Say.

quote author=Ladycewhy post=93716684] is this the answer to why Nigeria is now filled with rapsists? undecided
the bolded ,does that include the babies and teenagers undecided.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by jacoik(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Riplogic:
6.They also want to be on date.
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear guy u no get sense ooooo how is this pinshur related to the topic

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Sagay212: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
damosky12:

Be careful when using the word "most." Speak for you.

Several lives have been destroyed because of this thing you call being susceptible to immorality.

When young kids become exposed to indiscriminate/premarital sex at such a young age, their future is tainted with much uncertainties already.

But everyone is gonna die. Whether exposed to sex or not. Some will die young some will grow old. That's why God gave humans the free will. Choose whatever pleases you whether good or bad. When the time comes, you collect your report card

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Rawhumper(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Abeg remove teenage Girls from your list, on a serious note, it us we The Guys Can tell u how These Girls behave because they Are open and Free with us than their aunties or mothers even.

It is babies that i know such a man deserves instant Death, and i personally like seriously will make Sure i inflict pains on him.

Teenage Girls are experts, most of them that cry rape is just a cover up.

You wont understand, women's intrigues, what am i saying sef? Are You not a woman?

quote author=Ladycewhy post=93717082] the bolded ,does that include the babies and teenagers undecided. [/quote]
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Rawhumper(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Abeg remove teenage Girls from your list, on a serious note, it us we The Guys Can tell u how These Girls behave because they Are open and Free with us than their aunties or mothers even.

It is babies that i know such a man deserves instant Death, and i personally like seriously will make Sure i inflict pains on him.

You wont understand, women's intrigues, what am i saying sef? Are You not a woman?

Dont ne rash to condemn.

quote author=Ladycewhy post=93717082] the bolded ,does that include the babies and teenagers undecided. [/quote]
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Swinger60(f): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
One thing I have promised myself is to make sure that my kids attend Catholic schools. It does not matter whatever it can take.

Don't get me wrong, I know immortality can happen any where but between two options one is surely better. You can argue with your keyboard.
I totally agree with you, I attended a Catholic seminary secondary school. I can attest there was decency in that school all through years there.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Ladycewhy(f): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rawhumper:

Dont ne rash to condemn.

quote author=Ladycewhy post=93717082] the bolded ,does that include the babies and teenagers undecided.
I see and you are someone's son, who raised you? undecided.

Someone's future father, with the rate of senseless people like you littering Nigeria,I fear for the future.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by BArris007(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Well saith.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by damosky12(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sagay212:

But everyone is gonna die. Whether exposed to sex or not. Some will die young some will grow old. That's why God gave humans the free will. Choose whatever pleases you whether good or bad. When the time comes, you collect your report card

Is that how you'd raise your child - let him do whatever he/she pleases, even if it'll destroy him/her?
God doesn't want us to live in such frivolities. What many young people need is just enough guidance to put them aright always.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Rawhumper(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
V raised me!

On a serious note, i dont Take adult rape issues serious. To be honest.

I have been molested by Little children on three occassions....you May not believe me but i felt embarrassed and scared because if i create scene, their parents would suspect me so i had to Let it slide.

It happened, These were Girls of 8, 10 and 11.
Sorry if i Sound biased, People wont understand but am a witness my Lady to how corrupt our young Girls are.

Most cases You see men been jailed for rape its because they were caught, they Young sully Girls dont like to report because they enjoy it as a result of naivety and been curious

Ladycewhy:
I see and you are someone's son, who raised you? undecided.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by chiedonedoor(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nice work, honestly lack of home training and No fear for God.
Flee youthful lust, and astain from all appearance of evil.some have lost there life in the process of trying to belong.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance..
Christ is coming soon. Repent
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by oshorstan(f): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
My Dear you spoke my mind. come to the rural areas, u will WEEP. I stay in Edo north area. Teenage pregnancy and abortion is an achievement. If you have not had sex , you're still a Jew. The level of rottenness and under civilization is sickening, nauseating and stinking. I will not allow my child to grow in such a satanic environment. I keep blaming parents. 99 percentage of them are failures. All they know how to do is to Bleep every time even with the knowledge of their children. They expect teachers to perform magic on their children. We are partners in progress. The child spends more time with the family and he or she should be better equipped with Discipline and etiquettes.

I give up on this generation

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Obason22(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
U forgot to add watching big brother naija
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Sagay212: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
damosky12:

Is that how you'd raise your child - let him do whatever he/she pleases, even if it'll destroy him/her?
God doesn't want us to live in such frivolities. What many young people need is just enough guidance to put them aright always.

You train your and discipline your child the way that is right. It is left for them to listen or disobey. You cannot be everywhere with them all the time a d cannot know what dey do behind your back secretly. You can only genuinely do your best.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Justnice11:

Things are changing swiftly, and it seems the world is becoming more and more corrupt. When we were kids, there are certain things we can't do (or even have access to). Nevertheless, the opposite is the case in today's society.

Today, you see young secondary school students indulging in things some university students of those days didn't even do. In this article, we will be discussing why some secondary school girls are having boyfriends.

It's unfortunate that rather than concentrating on their education and building their future, they are already messing up themselves with guys. Unfortunately, some of them ended up dropping out of school due to reasons like:
- unwanted pregnancy and premature motherhood
- death, as a result of complications that came up while trying to abort their baby
- embracing the lies told by their so-called boyfriend, and ending up embracing a life of mediocrity (think about young girls that ran away from their parent's house to suffer with a stupid guy somewhere).
- Etc.

Now, let's see some of the factors bringing these things in the first place:

1. Lack Of Proper Home Training:
Everyone knows that many parents today are terrible people who have no business bringing children into this world in the first place. I mean, how will you give birth to children, and you don't care about what they become? Such parents don't have time to train their girls and such girls grew without direction. Such girls ended up without dignity, and even see nothing wrong with messing around.

2. Youthful Exuberance
Well, many secondary school girls (even those that are from strict homes) are simply exhibiting youthful exuberance. Young chaps are still young (and foolish), and they usually act without thinking about the repercussions of their actions.

3. Not To Be Left Out
For some girls, they do stuff because their classmate are doing it, and they don't want to be left out. This is a good reason parents must teach their girls to be confident and independent - not to follow the crowd to do something bad.

4. Peer Pressure
Some girls were originally not interested in such things, but found themselves there because they were forced by their friends. Hence, our girls must be taught to be careful with those that associate with. They should run from the "bad girls crew".

5. Lack Of Essential Things
Some girls started messing themselves with boys because they need money to take care of themselves. Hence, parents should strive providing for their daughters, so they won't need anything from any stupid guy (who will want to take advantage of her situation to mess her body).

In conclusion, please, parents should take good care of their daughters. Many secondary school students are exposed to terrible things today. Always follow the day to day activities of your daughter, so she won't bring shame and disgrace to you

While this is a good write up it is not an honest one. It reminds me of how our parents will say when I was in skol I only carried 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Never took 4th. And so forth bt we later knew It was just to keep us focused and serious.

If I remember correctly in my time, most of my frnds had gfs already while in secondary skol both the ones who skoled abroad and In my skol here in Nigeria so much hasn’t really changed bt probably it has increased abit bt not that it’s new.

I personally remember gals chasing me and me trying not to chase them back these were both playful and then also serious stuffs. I also remember dating my school head gal after we met at the principals office. It’s was not deep cos I wasn’t a bad boy as such bt a few of my classmates In ss1 then Had gone far. I wasn’t slow or dumb not to notice. My upbringing, beliefs and initial shyness kept me in check kind of and I’m glad I never indulged bt I still made mistakes In uni and learnt.

Solution: I think we shud drop the hypocrisy and teach kids a better way to live and enjoy their growing up without being so indecent and making better decisions and be preoccupied positively. There are various ways.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Offpoint: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Culprit is TECHNOLOGY...

Everything you type there is same thing we've experienced hundreds of years ago but we didn't become wayward.

Technology is responsible for everything.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Kingzeez10: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Parents Parents and more parenting

But let us be factual with ourselves there's is a drastic drop in teenage pregnancy among school children than witnessed in the 80s and 90s.... .

There's a massive drop in Gang and cult related murder of the 90 and early 20s than now

Is techmo your alternate moniker?
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Munirboss(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
OP To Fvck just sweat, if pesin don test am once, shikena.

All these one na long grammer. Everybody like to Fvck if him time don reach cool
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by solmusdesigns: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Is techmo your alternate moniker?

Why did you ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chika Ofili's Mathematics Test: The Formula Of The 12-Year-Old Nigerian Boy / 7-Year-Old Son Demands Iphone From His Father, And His Father Demands This. / Laptop Fee In UNN Causes Hardship Among Students (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.