Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends (53962 Views)

Secondary School Girls Caught Twerking And Grinding On Male Students & Kissing / Two Secondary School Girls Drinking Beer At Uyo Plaza (Photo) / 5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by bizhop01: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
In Nigeria it's might very difficult to find a virgin girl at SS1, all of them have wide pussy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by tolguy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Puna must be serviced

You don't expect girls to use it for pissing alone

I was lucky to have my own share of sweet newly released Punas.... U won't just understand that feeling.

Jah bless Two ends multinational highschool ikom cross River State
badboys are waiting for your unborn daughters
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by AsawanaDgreat: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
True talk
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by abbatoir(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by AmadorSays: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
I think the main reasons are youthful exuberance and peer pressure
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Humorme2(f): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Complete waste of time to have a boyfriend in secondary school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by BigBrotherS5: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Kingzeez10: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Why did you ask?
You type exactly like the person behind that moniker, no difference at all.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by damosky12(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sagay212:

You train your and discipline your child the way that is right.
...You can only genuinely do your best.

That's all that matters. If, with the help of God, you raise a child conscientiously, he will not depart from it!
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by biggy26: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
JesusJesus:
Let's be truthful to ourselves. Adolescents are susceptible to all sorts of immorality. Their tender age, lack of maturity lead them to this. Most of us were victims of this before. Our ability to learn and control makes us different.
True, but it's worse now cos of accessibility to the internet.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by biggy26: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Those kids don't use protection they fvck anyhow they like..
How do you know?
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by ademolaamoo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Perused through your articles by reading between lines while putting on my intellectual cap
And i must say your write up is not vacuous and not devoid of intellect
This is to say we humans are now living life in the fast lane

Ogbeni...weed nor dey my system this period...
A real niggarrr is not feeling fine..may be malaria or fever...
Got to the pharmacist abi na chemist...after giving me drugs the idiot was saying i should avoid alcohol and smoking untill am done with my medicine...I wonder how long a real niggarrr can survive without weed...

You just made me surf through my dictionary
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by FarmTech(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
BREYZ:

You dey here dey waste your time dey write long article, this generation don finish ooooo. Corruption sweet now, sexual immorality sweet now, there's nothing we can do than accept the change that's here to stay, if you no like am go back to 17th century grin
Keeping quiet is not the solution. Or are u saying if ur own children go haywire u will be OK with it?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by FarmTech(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bonchuks:
Sometimes even the well trained girls somehow still mess around, even if their parents are religious leaders. a sugar waist girl is a sugar waist girl.
Then she was not well trained. Being the daughter of bishop does not guarantee good training.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by fait10(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Perused through your articles by reading between lines while putting on my intellectual cap

Got to the pharmacist abi na chemist...after giving me drugs the idiot was saying i should avoid alcohol and smoking untill am done with my medicine...I wonder how long a real niggarrr can survive without weed...

Na pharmacist. Try and avoid alcohol and weed also till u finish ur drugs grin. To avoid drug and weed/alcohol interactions wch can lead to serious reactions.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

grin grin...baba, get well soon jare. The situation in the country is enough to cause malaria.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2020

[/quote]
Sorry bro,
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by FarmTech(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
emmy512:
I used to think nigerian girls are bad untill i branch Jamaica jss3, ss1 students, even primary are the slay queens,
Hopping on ones insta i realized it's a Norma thing cos even their parents look and behave like former slay queens.
Things that would be taboo to talk here is what those chaps shout loud.
Our parents here are not giving us the love we require for many reasons, and how can we get it when they never got none, it's not their fault but the kwantry. This girls need things but have no where to go but hustle themselves.
If only the government can provide social welfare schemes for youth, 5k a month Alone can stop this issues
Money will even make it worse. It is a problem of the heart. Preaching repentance will help a lot. Since our country now celebrate immoral people, we shud be expecting worse.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by FarmTech(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Obason22:
U forgot to add watching big brother naija
I really wonder why churches aren't crying out against that show!
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by fahvurtaj(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Justnice11:

Things are changing swiftly, and it seems the world is becoming more and more corrupt. When we were kids, there are certain things we can't do (or even have access to). Nevertheless, the opposite is the case in today's society.

Today, you see young secondary school students indulging in things some university students of those days didn't even do. In this article, we will be discussing why some secondary school girls are having boyfriends.

It's unfortunate that rather than concentrating on their education and building their future, they are already messing up themselves with guys. Unfortunately, some of them ended up dropping out of school due to reasons like:
- unwanted pregnancy and premature motherhood
- death, as a result of complications that came up while trying to abort their baby
- embracing the lies told by their so-called boyfriend, and ending up embracing a life of mediocrity (think about young girls that ran away from their parent's house to suffer with a stupid guy somewhere).
- Etc.

Now, let's see some of the factors bringing these things in the first place:

1. Lack Of Proper Home Training:
Everyone knows that many parents today are terrible people who have no business bringing children into this world in the first place. I mean, how will you give birth to children, and you don't care about what they become? Such parents don't have time to train their girls and such girls grew without direction. Such girls ended up without dignity, and even see nothing wrong with messing around.

2. Youthful Exuberance
Well, many secondary school girls (even those that are from strict homes) are simply exhibiting youthful exuberance. Young chaps are still young (and foolish), and they usually act without thinking about the repercussions of their actions.

3. Not To Be Left Out
For some girls, they do stuff because their classmate are doing it, and they don't want to be left out. This is a good reason parents must teach their girls to be confident and independent - not to follow the crowd to do something bad.

4. Peer Pressure
Some girls were originally not interested in such things, but found themselves there because they were forced by their friends. Hence, our girls must be taught to be careful with those that associate with. They should run from the "bad girls crew".

5. Lack Of Essential Things
Some girls started messing themselves with boys because they need money to take care of themselves. Hence, parents should strive providing for their daughters, so they won't need anything from any stupid guy (who will want to take advantage of her situation to mess her body).

In conclusion, please, parents should take good care of their daughters. Many secondary school students are exposed to terrible things today. Always follow the day to day activities of your daughter, so she won't bring shame and disgrace to you
why always blame the boys? Are they not kids too?
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by FarmTech(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
emmy512:
I used to think nigerian girls are bad untill i branch Jamaica jss3, ss1 students, even primary are the slay queens,
Hopping on ones insta i realized it's a Norma thing cos even their parents look and behave like former slay queens.
Things that would be taboo to talk here is what those chaps shout loud.
Our parents here are not giving us the love we require for many reasons, and how can we get it when they never got none, it's not their fault but the kwantry. This girls need things but have no where to go but hustle themselves.
If only the government can provide social welfare schemes for youth, 5k a month Alone can stop this issues
Money will even make it worse. It is a problem of the heart. Preaching repentance will help a lot. Since our country now celebrate immoral people, we shud be expecting worse.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by FarmTech(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sagay212:

You train your and discipline your child the way that is right. It is left for them to listen or disobey. You cannot be everywhere with them all the time a d cannot know what dey do behind your back secretly. You can only genuinely do your best.
One thing parents need to do is to monitor their children's phones. There are apps that can do that. If monitoring is not possible, they shud be given only phones that can't browse. Children/youths will learn a lot of bad things online.
Another thing is the music/movies parents themselves listen to or watch. If u promote useless celebrities, ur children will copy them and learn all sort of evil from them. The major culprit here is the entertainment industry. Just look at BBNaija! We shud be expecting worse.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by ymstar(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
madjune:
I condemn this act amongst young boys and girls because they virtually learn nothing or pass nothing btw themselves besides sex and ignorance.

But, between an older guy and a young guy; though it's child abuse, keen insight shows the girl learns through it.

I'm not advocating this. Just an observation.
As a corper way back, i had this young school girl in this small time village and lonely nights and heavy rains drew us close.
In the evenings, I'd play my series of world music, from jazz to rock and to Bob Marley...

Whenever, i pulled off Bob Marley, this girl would get annoyed.
Overtime, she learned almost all Bob's songs, lyrics, vibes and the nuance of his tuff gong rhythm.

And overtime too, i could see a shine of wisdom and a higher discernment of things and structure in her eyes.

This was a girl, barely 15 at the time.
And nice, she was.
I read this your post twice, it was somewhat powerful, full of certain wisdom and risky as well

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by Paramount01(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
oshorstan:
My Dear you spoke my mind. come to the rural areas, u will WEEP. I stay in Edo north area. Teenage pregnancy and abortion is an achievement. If you have not had sex , you're still a Jew. The level of rottenness and under civilization is sickening, nauseating and stinking. I will not allow my child to grow in such a satanic environment. I keep blaming parents. 99 percentage of them are failures. All they know how to do is to Bleep every time even with the knowledge of their children. They expect teachers to perform magic on their children. We are partners in progress. The child spends more time with the family and he or she should be better equipped with Discipline and etiquettes.

I give up on this generation

I salute Edo people...kai...head quarter of ashewo,Italy is there head quarter
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by okooloyun1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by madjune(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
ymstar:

I read this your post twice, it was somewhat powerful, full of certain wisdom and risky as well

I understand what you mean.
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by ymstar(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
madjune:

I understand what you mean.

I'm glad you understand.

But u know if these teenagers fall into the hand of a good guy, say, academically good, bright future guy, full of wisdom guy. These teenagers would in one way or the other learn, would be exposed to really know who she is, I.e in terms of talent and so many good things.

But, all in all, human being will be human being, the se.. Int.. Would still happen. But she would have gained and learnt a lot and discovered many things rather

Though I don't encourage se. Interc. But let's be truthful it would happen, that's what I term the dangerous aspect, pregn. Might occur or it might not, disease may show up or may not, and so on like that, that's what I call the risky part, but the companionship and the company the good and elegant guy would get couple with the fact that the said girl will learn one or two good things make it sweet and a good memory.

God bless you, I can relate with your write up
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by DontBullshitMe: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
One thing I have promised myself is to make sure that my kids attend Catholic schools. It does not matter whatever it can take.

Don't get me wrong, I know immortality can happen any where but between two options one is surely better. You can argue with your keyboard.
Immorality you mean?
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:04am On Sep 09, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Immorality you mean?

Yes. Thanks. It was a typo. Already corrected
Re: 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends by madjune(m): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2020
ymstar:

I'm glad you understand.

But u know if these teenagers fall into the hand of a good guy, say, academically good, bright future guy, full of wisdom guy. These teenagers would in one way or the other learn, would be exposed to really know who she is, I.e in terms of talent and so many good things.

But, all in all, human being will be human being, the se.. Int.. Would still happen. But she would have gained and learnt a lot and discovered many things rather

Though I don't encourage se. Interc. But let's be truthful it would happen, that's what I term the dangerous aspect, pregn. Might occur or it might not, disease may show up or may not, and so on like that, that's what I call the risky part, but the companionship and the company the good and elegant guy would get couple with the fact that the said girl will learn one or two good things make it sweet and a good memory.

God bless you, I can relate with your write up

Wherever there's life, death is in the offing.

That's an age long saying.

I thought by risky, you meant perhaps, pregnancy or child abuse etc.

Whenever you're dating a girl or lady, anything can happen to you.
She could stab you, slander your name, infect you or so many other things.
You just need to take care and pray over the relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chika Ofili's Mathematics Test: The Formula Of The 12-Year-Old Nigerian Boy / 7-Year-Old Son Demands Iphone From His Father, And His Father Demands This. / Unizik 2012/2013 Post Utme & Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.