Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live (44077 Views)

P-Square: Peter And Paul Okoye On A Private Jet (Pictures) / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Sholaco: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Confused broke hoe

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by honest1480(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
revived:

Space Booker grin grin
Lol
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Drew13: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Davido never still pick call cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by jaxxy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
When jude sues her now she will go into hiding again. undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by bigplantainn: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
its just typical bad belle of nigerians. them see say she dey progress them start to attack am. if she had died now this same jude will have been the same person to come talk how nice she is. useless people. cynthia morgan, i need to send you 1m but u no dey respond to dm. i have been ur fan even before jude know u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
How many upcoming artistes this Jude even hammer on top their head??!... He is almost like Oga Lucious in HBO's Empire!!! Bad guy!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by lalawealthy: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
I believe that girl is finally mad and needs psychiatrist hospital

Bros,have you been frustrated before?if yes,u are right,and if no,please mute.
Have been there before,u see everybody as your problem,I understands what she is going through ,if I can overcome it,she can.but Jude should be careful because the worst person to fight is somebody that has nothing to loose.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by kheny12(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
OP do you want us to contribute money for Cynthia Morgan undecided or why is this news na.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Vikynas: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Because Davido has refused to pick her calls,She turned back to Jude again...lol
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Dayvidblue: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
DamnNiggar:
grin
Jude should settle this girl na, it has been hard for her, especially when you have to spend much on hard drugs

Jude is a typical Igbo business man who can't be cheated but would cheat others

Pay her jor

Like your name, you are a damed nigga.
Don't drag others into your damnation. How many people have your father allowed to cheat him.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by RangeBoy: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
What exactly is her aim doing this on live video
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Greenishland(f): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Guyman02: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
She needs help, I think she is going through depression. Let's not just call her names but extend a hand to her
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by bigplantainn: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
all of you talking rubbish about cynthia morgan are bastards. if jude is sincere, then he should call a press talk where they both iron this things out. a guy that destroyed psqure his blood brothers is capable of anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
DamnNiggar:
grin

Jude is a typical Igbo business man who can't be cheated but would cheat others
Here in Lilongwe, Not what we are told, that is a trade mark of the Ijebus

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Grupo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Baloranking:
She's probably on drugs or something, some months back Jude dropped some legal documents is she just seeing it?

Abi as she call davido the number no go grin

Pray for Cynthia Morgan either she's depressed or on drugs.

She's obviously on drugs.

When you tell young people to leave drugs, they won't hear.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Adakintroy: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
My own be say how men take de Marry this one's. Una no de watch the eye well?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Cynthia Morgan went live on Instagram as she demanded for her money from her former boss, Jude Okoye.

The singer who was formerly signed to Jude Okoye's Northside Entertainment was seen having an exchange with an unidentified person at an undisclosed location.

Morgan was heard saying;

"Jude Okoye should give me my money, you went live on the internet and told everyone that I owe you money and I don't owe you money".

The unidentified male voice however told the aggrieved singer that Jude Okoye will not be able to give her the money if she goes live on Instagram.

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6axsPzgYUI

Somebody that sang ONE SONG is now a SINGER
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jude if you fu*k you pay na!

why all this ?

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Adakintroy:
My own be say how men take de Marry this one's. Una no de watch the eye well?
Stupid MEN will always gravitate towards their likes and cleave unto them..

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by tafat: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wait o, why is the guy on boxers?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by emkz: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
May she find healing.

Many are not really equipped to deal with setbacks, heartbreak and failure; as not many are as strong as Symply Tacha (the way that girl was insulted/bastardized, not many gave her a chance). It may potentially alter the trajectory of their lives forever. Case in point is TeeBillz, who is over advertising his new relationship, probably to make Tiwa Savage jealous. And here is Cynthia Morgan ventilating on a live broadcast. Jude Okoye, be a bigger man and reach out to her. Try and find a common ground with her. At the end of the day, if anything happens to her, you won't forgive yourself and would have preferred to have done things differently.

We don't need to win all the time, we also need to let others "win" if it can make them happy.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by SpicyMimi(f): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
This is serious!

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Lady16(f): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Jude abeg use church mind give her something if it true u are owing her
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by sammy7410(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
cool

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by PastorDelight: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Forget it.
there is something btwn Cyntha and Jude they have refused to disclosed to the public. Lets sit and whatch them from distance.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by MemoriesAndMe: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
What are courts for? Let her sue. The internet audience will just be there to watch a movie about how people act when they get broke, they cant make any ruling.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by sammysneh(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
dahgifted:
Na idaboski go settle Cynthia matter!
Yes o,liquid metal go need lay hands on her
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Cynthia Morgan went live on Instagram as she demanded for her money from her former boss, Jude Okoye.

The singer who was formerly signed to Jude Okoye's Northside Entertainment was seen having an exchange with an unidentified person at an undisclosed location.

Morgan was heard saying;

"Jude Okoye should give me my money, you went live on the internet and told everyone that I owe you money and I don't owe you money".

The unidentified male voice however told the aggrieved singer that Jude Okoye will not be able to give her the money if she goes live on Instagram.

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6axsPzgYUI

I thought they had settled all these

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Pastor David Wilson Deserves Headies Award / Deyemi Okanlawon Gets Cosy With Kaffy At Nancy Isime’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.