Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live (43920 Views)

P-Square: Peter And Paul Okoye On A Private Jet (Pictures) / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Coldie(m): 3:44am On Aug 28, 2020
U dE bedroom with man dae shout Jude should gimme my money
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Coldie(m): 3:52am On Aug 28, 2020
bigplantainn:
all of you talking rubbish about cynthia morgan are bastards. if jude is sincere, then he should call a press talk where they both iron this things out. a guy that destroyed psqure his blood brothers is capable of anything
The fact u said Jude destroyed psquare that means holding that press interview would be a waste of time cause obviously u are not informed.

Cynthia Morgan is confused she first released that that Jude made her change her name which turned out to be lies.

Then she released that she had no problem with Jude but with her ex manager.

When Jude released his side of the story she refused to say anything, then after months she appears from no where and says Jude owes her money.

Jude is not signing artistes he is ok with his rudeboy. Cynthia Morgan with this nut case attitude might find it difficult to find people to work with
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by juniorstar(m): 4:23am On Aug 28, 2020
The matter neva die as the bar neva drop!!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Eniola40(m): 4:59am On Aug 28, 2020
bigplantainn:
its just typical bad belle of nigerians. them see say she dey progress them start to attack am. if she had died now this same jude will have been the same person to come talk how nice she is. useless people. cynthia morgan, i need to send you 1m but u no dey respond to dm. i have been ur fan even before jude know u
Bro, please help me sir, life is very hard for me, a graduate with no job sir, even if its 500 naira sir, God bless you sir
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2020
DamnNiggar:
grin
Jude should settle this girl na, it has been hard for her, especially when you have to spend much on hard drugs

Jude is a typical Igbo business man who can't be cheated but would cheat others

Pay her jor

You are very mad for your tribalism.. bastard

That's how people like you will make then start attacking innocent tribes

Tell them your tribe o so they don't start attacking yoruba for your comment

Omo ale !!

Fatherless animal
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Ebi3(m): 6:33am On Aug 28, 2020
Why is she going back and forth na�.shey she said it's the lady that is owing her.hope she is not abusing substance oo�
Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by Awaja(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2020
obataokenwa:
I believe that girl is finally mad and needs psychiatrist hospital
I will say her frustration have slipped into her head and it’s now acute .

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live by shaw2(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Inside hotel room with a half naked man asking Jude to pay u ur money.

Hard drugs is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” / I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan / Nigerian-Born Rapper Wale With Michelle Obama (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.