Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves (4016 Views)

Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church / Did You Know The Holy Roman Empire Built By Moors? / "Till Death Do Us Part" Davido Sends Love Flowers To Chioma From Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by TheBedWench: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Unmistakable resemblance grin
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by TheBedWench: 12:44am On Sep 02, 2020
Whose the daddy? grin
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by TheBedWench: 12:49am On Sep 02, 2020
Greetings 

Francis Champollion was the scholar credited with deciphering the hieroglyphs (Medu Netar which meaning language of the Gods) with the Rosetta Stone. The information that he was said to have unraveled about the origins and true history of the "Tamahu" (which literally translate into the words "created White people" devastated him and he wrote about what he found in the letter to his brother below. 

'THE TAMAHOU IS THE EUROPEAN' - SAID CHAMPOLLION 

Champollion affirmed this in his letter to his brother and wrote:

"...Right in the valley of Biban-el-Moluk we admired, like all previous visitors, the astonishing freshness of the paintings and the fine sculptures on several tombs. I had a copy made of the peoples represented on the bas-reliefs. At first I had thought from the copies of these bas-reliefs published in England, that these peoples of different races led by the god Horus holding his shepherd's staff, were indeed nations subject to the rule of the Pharaohs. A study of the legends informed me that this tableau has a more general meaning. It portrays the third hour of the day, when the sun is beginning to turn on its burning rays, warming all the inhabited countries of our hemisphere. According to the legend itself, they wished to represent the inhabitants of Egypt and those of foreign lands. Thus we have before our eyes the image of the various races of man known to the Egyptians.

And we learn at the same time the great geographical or ethnographica divisions established during that early epoch. Men led by Horus, the shepherd of the peoples, belong to four distinct families. The first, the one closest to the god, has a dark red colour, a well-proportioned body, kind face, nose slightly aquiline, long braided hair, and is dressed in white. The legends designate this species as Rt-en-ne-Rme, the race of men par excellence i.e. the Egyptians.

They can be no uncertainty about the racial identity of the man who comes next: he belongs to the Black race, designated under the general term, Nahasi. The third presents a very different aspect; his skin colour borders on yellow or tan, he has a strongly aquiline nose, thick, black pointed beard and wears a short garment of varied colours; these are called, Namou. 

Finally, the last one is what we call flesh-coloured, a white skin of the most delicate shade, a nose straight or slightly arched, blue eyes, blond or reddish beard, tall stature and very slender clad in a hairy ox-skin, a veritable savage tattooed [see my article on European Goths] on various parts of his body, he is called, Tamahou.

I hasten to seek the tableau corresponding to this one in the other royal tombs and, as a matter of fact, I found it in several. The variations I observed fully convinced me that they had tried to represent here the inhabitants of the four corners of the earth, according to the Egyptian system, namely;

The inhabitants of Egypt which, by itself formed one part of the world

The inhabitants of Africa proper: Blacks

Asians

Finally [and I am ashamed to say so, since our race is the last and the most savage in the series]. Europeans who, in those remote epochs, frankly did not cut too fine a figure in the world.

In this category we must include all blonds and white-skinned people living not only in Europe, but Asia as well, their starting point. This manner of viewing the tableau is all the more accurate because, on the other tombs, the same generic names appear, always in the same order. We find there, Egyptians and Africans represented in the same way, which could not be otherwise; but the Namou [the Asians] and the Tamahou [Europeans] present significant and curious variants. Instead of the Arab or the Jew, dressed simply and represented on one tomb, Asian's representatives on other tombs [those of Ramases 11 ect] are three individuals, tanned complexion, aquiline nose, black eyes, and thick beard but clad in rare splendour.

In one, they are evidently Assyrians, their costume, down to the smallest detail, is identical with that of personages engraved on Assyrian cylinders. In the other, are Medes or early inhabitants of some part of Persia. Their physiognomy and dress resemble, feature for feature, those found on monuments called, Persepolitan. Thus, Asia was represented indiscriminately by any one of the peoples who inhabited it. 

The same is true of our good old ancestors, the Tamahou. Their attire is sometimes different; their heads are more or less hairy and adorned with various ornaments; their savage dress varies somewhat in form, but their white complexion, their eyes and beard all preserve the character of a race apart. I had this strange ethnographical series copied and coloured. I certainly did not expect, on arriving at Biban-el-Moluk, to find sculptures that could serve as vignettes for the history of the primitive Europeans, if ever one has the courage to attempt it, nevertheless, there is something flattering and consoling in seeming them, since they make us appreciate the progress we have subsequently achieved..."

- Champollion

Here above Champillion goes over the 4 different bloodlines of man. All Gene types come from bloodline. They are the 3 bloodlines of Noah, Shem, Ham and Japeth. Ham is the most sophisticated because Ham is Egypt and Ham created Babylon with its first king being Hammurabi. Ham is sophisticated in technology which is magick because he utilizes the Jinn to create. Japeth is less sophisticated although he uses magick his was the more animal type, his bloodline can be found scattered throughout the Pacific Islands and Early Americas. Shem follows the one God Almighty and was more a herder and fisherman the original AfroAsiatic. Yet Shem does eventually erect the Temple of Solomon using the Jinn. And the Temple of Solomon was a 8th world wonder until it was destroyed. Now is the last bloodline is the Tamahu modern day Asians and Caucasians who have Neanderthals DNA. Many Freemansons like Elijah Muhammad and Noble Drew Ali attributed the creation of White people to Yakub or Jacob. Yet Yakub being the son Isaac and grandson of Abraham it seems out of his character for they worshipped the One God who forbade magick. Yakub like his father Isaac was a Holy prophet and God blessed him with 12 tribes and their own kingdom of God. However the Champillion letter proves that the Hamites were responsible for their creation rather than Yakub. Their entire history was found on the temple walls in Temple of Set. The Egyptians admit they created other men using animal base. 

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by TheBedWench: 1:16am On Sep 02, 2020
There are lots of sneaky things going on and lying on many sides.

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by TheBedWench: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
Censorship
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by TheBedWench: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Who is the daddy?
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by TheBedWench: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Egypt
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by TheBedWench: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by TheBedWench: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is how the merger started.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by TheBedWench: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
A Nazis German view of what a Jew origins are it's very interesting to say the least.

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by DevilBishops: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by DevilBishops: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Whose the father?
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by DevilBishops: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
Only the truth shall set you free
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by DevilBishops: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Break open the sealed secrets that have been covered up by satanic Freemasons.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by DevilBishops: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Call out them Black devils who have down throughout the millennium been in cahoots with the devil Jews.

You will never find that White devil without the Black devil behind him in the bloody pages of historical slavery and satanic work.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by BlacknJewdevils: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Donnie

Roman Africans lived in all the coastal cities of contemporary Tunisia, Western Libya and Eastern Algeria. This area became known under Arab rule as Ifriqiya, an Arabizedversion of the name of the Roman province of Africa.

The Roman Africans were generally local Berbers or Punics, but also the descendants of the populations that came directly from Rome itself or the diverse regions of the Empire as legionaries and senators.

You fail because you are basing your views upon interpretation of other people's interpretations of the Bible and books left out like Enoch and Jasper. I never do such I only search for the scientific reasonings and proofs that would clear up any second and third screen interpretations.

For instance,

Romans have curly hair which is genetic and Berbers have curly hair. This generally comes from several parents DNA, which means there was a merging of two people. That is Berbers and White women and then mulattoes and Berbers mixing again.

Romans are polytheistic with many gods which is similar to Hamite Berbers who are also polytheistic with many gods.

Romans were marauders as Berbers were also marauders. It means slave raiding and conquering.

Romans were no different than many African tribes deep inside Africa who were polytheists, marauders and human sacrificers.

Homosexuality is also a part of Roman culture as it is the inner core of many African tribes before Christianity Evangelicalism and European colonial laws against sodomy made them mask it.

There are plenty more examples I could use in juxtaposing comparisons between Roman bloodline, culture and religion to show it was and still is an African Empire.

Dr. Frankenstein created a monster and it ended up killing him. This is what Africans have done by creating Rome. It's an all male dominated cult and they are homosexuals.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by donnie(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:
Donnie

Roman Africans lived in all the coastal cities of contemporary Tunisia, Western Libya and Eastern Algeria. This area became known under Arab rule as Ifriqiya, an Arabizedversion of the name of the Roman province of Africa.

The Roman Africans were generally local Berbers or Punics, but also the descendants of the populations that came directly from Rome itself or the diverse regions of the Empire as legionaries and senators.

You fail because you are basing your views upon interpretation of other people's interpretations of the Bible and books left out like Enoch and Jasper. I never do such I only search for the scientific reasonings and proofs that would clear up any second and third screen interpretations.

For instance,

Romans have curly hair which is genetic and Berbers have curly hair. This generally comes from several parents DNA, which means there was a merging of two people. That is Berbers and White women and then mulattoes and Berbers mixing again.

Romans are polytheistic with many gods which is similar to Hamite Berbers who are also polytheistic with many gods.

Romans were marauders as Berbers were also marauders. It means slave raiding and conquering.

Romans were no different than many African tribes deep inside Africa who were polytheists, marauders and human sacrificers.

Homosexuality is also a part of Roman culture as it is the inner core of many African tribes before Christianity Evangelicalism and European colonial laws against sodomy made them mask it.

There are plenty more examples I could use in juxtaposing comparisons between Roman bloodline, culture and religion to show it was and still is an African Empire.

Dr. Frankenstein created a monster and it ended up killing him. This is what Africans have done by creating Rome. It's an all male dominated cult and they are homosexuals.

Wake up out your slumber

Nothing you have said is new. Maybe you need to visit my threads. What you should concern yourself with is waking up and repenting as YISOLELE (ISRAEL) instead of cursing out your own people.

Let's all REPENT as YISOLELE (ISRAEL) and return to the laws, statutes and Commandments of YAH before the greater judgements fall. The awakeing is already on.

And by the way, Moors did not create Jews, that's NONSENSE. They both, Moors and Jews left North Africa to conquer Spain and Portugal. Even prior to this there were already Jews in Spain taken there during the Babylonian conquest in 597BC and the destruction of the temple in 70AD.

Romans 15:22,24
[22]For which cause also I have been much hindered from coming to you.
[24]Whensoever I take my journey into Spain, I will come to you: for I trust to see you in my journey, and to be brought on my way thitherward by you, if first I be somewhat filled with your company.

Shabbat Shalom.

#AwakeOIsrael

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by BlacknJewdevils: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
donnie:

Nothing you have said is new. Maybe you need to visit my threads. What you should concern yourself with is waking up and repenting as YISOLELE (ISRAEL) instead of cursing out your own people.

Let's all REPENT as YISOLELE (ISRAEL) and return to the laws, statutes and Commandments of YAH before the greater judgements fall. The awakeing is already on. Shabbat Shalom.

#AwakeOIsrael

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Stop being moral cowards and blaming all this upon White people. If they still support the very people that you claim are Nephillium then what does that say about them? Them are Black devils and they do just as much satanic work as the Jew.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by donnie(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Stop being moral cowards and blaming all this upon White people. If they still support the very people that you claim are Nephillium then what does that say about them? Them are Black devils and they do just as much satanic work as the Jew.

Are you white? If yes, your judgement is certain and you will not escape it. If you have married Oyinbo repent and stop spewing trash. REPENT and stop crying or blaming people.

Our ancestors first went astray in worshipping other ELOHIYM, then punishment came and then the curses of Deuteronomy 28.

SO REPENT and return to the covenant that our fathers had forsaken, unless you're only interested in showing off how much you have researched.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by BlacknJewdevils: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Donnie

You are only regurgitating what other Isrealites promote. White people are not Edomites and this has been disputed by others.

The Moors were not Gods people they were pagan Hamites who didnt take the Ashada seriously at all. They formed Freemasonry cults based in Egyptian paganism. They conducted the horrible slave trade of Arabs with the Jews. This why the Arab hates all Blacks now. The Moors were behind the colonization of West Africa and its destruction. All the while Moors are working with the Jews. The Moors set up America a slave country with the Jews. The Moors are in league with the Jews who are the royal families of Europe.

Stop judging by color because nature knows no color line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MyKHy5HFos

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by BlacknJewdevils: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
God's people are the ones who follow the one true and living God. God's people are not all Black people especially pagan Black people.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by donnie(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:
Donnie

You are only regurgitating what other Isrealites promote. White people are not Edomites and this has been disputed by others.

The Moors were not Gods people they were pagan Hamites who didnt take the Ashada seriously at all. They formed Freemasonry cults based in Egyptian paganism. They conducted the horrible slave trade of Arabs with the Jews. This why the Arab hates all Blacks now. The Moors were behind the colonization of West Africa and its destruction. All the while Moors are working with the Jews. The Moors set up America a slave country with the Jews. The Moors are in league with the Jews who are the royal families of Europe.

Stop judging by color because nature knows no color line.

Your are just pouring out irrelevant stuff. The Moors were not Hammites. They are shemites... Ishmaelites to be precise. They are the real original black Arabs.

They are the Berbers of North Africa and yes, they partnered with EDOM to enslave our people during the Arab slave trade and also captured our people in the forests and sold to the white Europeans during the transatlantic slave trade.

I've told you, I'm not interested in seeing how much you have read. REPENT and love your people ISRAEL period. Hatred for YAH's people is a sickness on its own and attracts severe judgement.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by BlacknJewdevils: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
donnie:

Your are just pouring out irrelevant stuff. The Moors were not Hammites. They are shemites... Ishmaelites to be precise. They are the real original black Arabs. They are the Berbers of North Africa and yes, they partnered with EDOM to enslave our people during the Arab slave trade and also captured our people in the forests and sold to the whites Europeans during the transatlantic slave trade.

I've told you, I'm not interested in seeing how much you have read. REPENT and love your people ISRAEL period. Hatred for YAH's people is a sickness on its own and attracts severe judgement.

Moors are Berbers and Berbers are Hamites. I see you could use some reading advice.

grin

There was very little Ishmaelites blood in Islam then and now.

Ishmaelites don't enslave others. Shemites don't enslave others. Hebrews don't enslave others. You are cursing the people of God just to fit in the Black race.

We are not all the same.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by BlacknJewdevils: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pagan Blacks especially Hamites and Japeth practice homosexuality as ritual offering and other beliefs why they do it. The Black Romans were and are just as much homosexuals as the Jews they made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYm8R3uswVA
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by donnie(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:

Moors are Berbers and Berbers are Hamites. I see you could use some reading advice.

grin

There was very little Ishmaelites blood in Islam then and now.

Ishmaelites don't enslave others. Shemites don't enslave others. Hebrews don't enslave others. You are cursing the people of God just to fit in the Black race.

We are not all the same.

You have exposed who you are. The people of God my arse. In case you're not aware, Those fake Jews orchestrated and were major players during the transatlantic slave trade. They owned the slave ships.

THEY ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN (Revelation 2:9,3:9).

THEY ARE BABYLON

THEY ARE THE RED DRAGON

THEY ARE ESAU/EDOM

And yes, THEY ARE DEVILS, LUCIFER.

You can go and dive into a lagoon if it hurts your feelings. So this is what all those your useless disjointed posts were ABOUT. To Rubbish our people and enthrone EDOM. You have entered one chance.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by BlacknJewdevils: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
donnie:

You have exposed who you are. The people of God my arse.

THEY ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN (REV 2:9,3:9).

THEY ARE BABYLON

THEY ARE THE RED DRAGON

THEY ARE ESAU/EDOM

And yes, THEY ARE DEVILS, LUCIFER.

You can go and dive into a lagoon if it hurts your feelings. So this is what all those your useless disjointed posts were ABOUT. To Rubbish our people and enthrone EDOM. You have entered one chance.

Edom is a bloodline not a color or race. There are alot of Blacks with Edom bloodline.

Black and White are Freemasons illusions. There is a brotherhood that is ruling the world in misery and darkness.

It's called Rome.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by donnie(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
BlacknJewdevils:
Pagan Blacks especially Hamites and Japeth practice homosexuality as ritual offering and other beliefs why they do it. The Black Romans were and are just as much homosexuals as the Jews they made.

Today it's the Romans that made Jews... tomorrow, the Moors made Jews. Last last, we will discover you're clearing the way for Idolatory in the name of African science, traditional religion or Khemet.

NONSENSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Expensive Houses / Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) / Cook Robs Actress Omotola Jalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.