Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves (4053 Views)

Black Russian Icons The Hebrew Edomite Founder Of Rome And It's Church / Did You Know The Holy Roman Empire Built By Moors? / "Till Death Do Us Part" Davido Sends Love Flowers To Chioma From Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by donnie(m): 12:37am On Sep 21, 2020
The message is...
#AwakeOIsrael

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by DevilBishops: 1:07am On Sep 21, 2020
donnie:

Go read the rules that guide this platform. It's better you remain anonymous and do not request otherwise from others. If you like live in Iceland, there's 99.9 percent chance you are Igbo with your sneaky movements, famzing white Ashkenazi Jews and your familiar Igbo delusions.

You really have it out for Igbos. Why hate a people that have endured so much? Why hate the underdog? Why hate any entire ethnic group? Did you know its Orthodox Jews who follow all the commandments and they do speak out against Zionism? I'm not saying have a baby by them yet you shouldn't condemn all of an ethnic group.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by donnie(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2020
DevilBishops:

You really have it out for Igbos. Why hate a people that have endured so much? Why hate the underdog? Why hate any entire ethnic group?

This trickish victim card you're always playing when you're given a taste of your own medicine. For those who know real Nigerian history, such rhetoric doesn't work.

DevilBishops:
Did you know its Orthodox Jews who follow all the commandments and they do speak out against Zionism? I'm not saying have a baby by them yet you shouldn't condemn all of an ethnic group.
NONSENSE... Is it those pagan Babylonian traditions they practice that makes them Orthodox? What is Orthodox about those fake Jews who ignore the TORAH and follow the Babylonian Talmud in their Judaism? What commandments do they keep in their idol worship using the Kabalah and that demonic unscriptural Star of Moloch which they call Star of David and which many of you IGBOS have copied?

Hope you can now see why I said ya'll need to repent? Unlike you, i don't hate my fellow Isrealites. You're a great nation of people but your deliverance will begin with repentance.

What ethnic group? Are those fake Jews not Europeans from the ancient Turkish Khazaria empire, Polland and Germany? Are they not impostors? See how you shamelessly promote and defend those who MESSIAH called the Synagogue of Satan. SMH

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by DevilBishops: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Donnie

It is the 6 rayed star of Isthar the queen of Babylon it symbolizes child sacrifice. I have nothing to do with the choice Igbos have aligned themselves with. Why blame me? It's the one of the abominations I speak against.

Good information though and Igbos need to see it. grin I think it has to do with funding and support by representing themselves as Jews rather than Erverh which the actual name of Abraham's family not Isreal, they thereby receive assistance in establishing the IPOB nationhood. I researched into the civil war of Nigeria and it says Christians of Europe which are crypto Jews funded the Igbo separation. Why? Small states can't survive on their own in this hostile world.

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by donnie(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
The issues are more fundamental than many have assumed. What is seen today as awakening in Africa, especially Nigeria, is either some political agitation or a show of superiority by identifying with white Jews or a return to Idolatory, Khemetic or so-called African Science etc.

There is need for the hard truth to be heard and the warning received before the outpouring of the great judgements written about in the scriptures upon this earth. As we can see, the world is already feeling the birth pangs.

At least, may it not be that we were ignorant or were never told. YAHUAH is mighty to save and deliver if we humble ourselves before him and turn from our wicked ways.

2 Likes

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by DevilBishops: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Donnie

Some people can't be helped meaning counseled because they refuse to follow the commandments. Is this not the fundamental problem of which you speak?

Full implementation of the Sharia Law and even Yorubas enforcing the strict laws of Sango would be sufficient. You can't force religion however. You can however create Holy cities as a start. Some grand plans take several lifetimes to realize.
Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by donnie(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
DevilBishops:
Donnie

Some people can't be helped meaning counseled because they refuse to follow the commandments. Is this not the fundamental problem of which you speak?

Full implementation of the Sharia Law and even Yorubas enforcing the strict laws of Sango would be sufficient. You can't force religion however. You can however create Holy cities as a start. Some grand plans take several lifetimes to realize.

All it takes is you and your household; me and my household. Leave the religious institutions out of it, they are corrupted by Mammon or by witchcraft. The so-called Holy sites or shrines built for the worship of other ELOHIYM began with our fathers right in the land of ISRAEL. This was why they were driven out and this thing continues to grieve the Most High to this day.

Even Christianity is full of great abominations and Idolatory. It doesn't require government legislation to keep the Commandments. It begins with me and my household.

For example, I'm a business owner, and everyone knows business or work closes from Friday sundown till Saturday sundown. The SHABBAT is an everlasting sign between YAH and his people (Ex 31:13). Observing the Shabbat will always pass a strong message as it has frightened principalities and powers throughout the centuries.

Same thing with the dietary laws. I stopped eating unclean... I closed my pork and catfish business. And I don't attend any socalled Jew-ISH synagogue and I will never attend. Me and house first... It is first an individual awakeing before it is a national awakeing. Politicians are who they are because of the lies they've been told by blind religious leaders.

I am fully aware that many will reject this truth and choose to follow their fake white Jesus and all other idolatories. But I also know that the scriptures say that two-thirds of Israel will perish. So, no sweat... Me, my household and all who will hear.

Zechariah 13:8
And it shall come to pass in all the land,” Says YAHUAH, “That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, But one-third shall be left in it:

#AwakeOIsrael

1 Like

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by DevilBishops: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
These Romans are Blacks!

Donnie

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by donnie(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
DevilBishops:
These Romans are Blacks!

Donnie

Your third picture is a mixed race child. I know about the ancient black Romans/ Etruscans.

Re: Berber Moors Ruled Rome And Created Italians/jews From Caucasian Slaves by DevilBishops: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
donnie:

Your third picture is a mixed race child. I know about the ancient black Romans/ Etruscans.

That's right its scale. There is a scale of colors or mixed breeds between the Berber Hamites who mixed with Esau of Isreal and the Caucasians that held so Whites as Bed slaves or Wenches or 3 wife concubines. The small boy child shows the mixed breed type Romans later became identified with in actual artifacts. That curly hair is a result of a merging of two races. Yet it also begins to dabble into the notion that Noah's family was from Asia not Africa including Ham who built Egypt. Darkskin Idians may be the very ancient look of the original race. And migration, diet, taboos, war, famine, and among other factors forced a biological adaptation.

The Vedas are the oldest relious books of the world all about the one God and disdain for polytheistism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Officially Launches Her Real Estate Company (photos) / "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' / Checkout The Photos Of This Instagram Model Making Everybody Go GAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.