Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? (7844 Views)

Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time / Playing Recorded Qur'an In Unclean Places / Dominance Of The Qur'an Over Previous Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by Dreamliner787(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
sulasa07:

Why would you count him as a reciter, he's just an Imam
He is not just an imam bro please endeavor to read more about him online. Thank you
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by sulasa07(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dreamliner787:

He is not just an imam bro please endeavor to read more about him online. Thank you
If I'm to list 1000 Reciters,maybe Sudais will be at number 10000
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by motayoayinde: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
sulasa07:

If I'm to list 1000 Reciters,maybe Sudais will be at number 10000
WOULDN'T THAT AMOUNT ONLY TO YOUR OWN OPINION?

THERE ARE MANY OTHERS TO WHOM SUDAIS IS THE BEST.

BTW, YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN THE NAMES OF SOME IRANIAN RECITERS I ASKED OF EARLIER. PLEASE DO.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by sulasa07(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
motayoayinde:
WOULDN'T THAT AMOUNT ONLY TO YOUR OWN OPINION?

THERE ARE MANY OTHERS TO WHOM SUDAIS IS THE BEST.

BTW, YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN THE NAMES OF SOME IRANIAN RECITERS I ASKED OF EARLIER. PLEASE DO.
Of course,it's my opinion
Most of my Iranian Reciters are youngsters
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? by GeneralOjukwu: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
johnisaola:
Sa us Alshuraim

You claim to be a Muslim yet you were born useless ..abusing others parents.

You would continue to remain a cursed beggar, I promise you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Position Of Zuhr Prayer When Jumu'ah And 'eid Fall On The Same Day? / What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.