Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1365189 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaJoJo: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=maxyboss212 post=96090446][/quote]
Well if they weren't married then she will need consent of the father and apply to family court for full custody
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ETXTranscripts: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2020
We have our way around requesting and delivering of transcripts. Yours is to place the order, sir/ma.
Lotusgoddess:
Thank you so much. I was already giving up on getting a reply. Thank you.
Do you have a contact there please?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by alestar04: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Hi house,

I need some clarification. The second name on my passport is different from the one on my birth certificate. I need to attach my birth certificate for proof of sibling. Is this an issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2020
ETXTranscripts:
We have our way around requesting and delivering of transcripts. Yours is to place the order, sir/ma.

Thank you.. How about institutions that are not om your list like some professional organizations? Asking for a friend
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by autolearner: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by maxyboss212(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2020
sailat:
Just include your divorce paper, it would be helpful if it is stated that you have full custody of the child. that was what i submitted and got PPR.

The issue is that my sister was not legally married to the first husband.. it was just the traditional marriage. How can they go for a divorce in the court when the marriage was not legal initially
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sailat: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2020
same with me...for traditional marriage i used customary court to issue the divorce cert. Better get consent from the father for full custody of the child.
maxyboss212:

The issue is that my sister was not legally married to the first husband.. it was just the traditional marriage. How can they go for a divorce in the court when the marriage was not legal initially
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2020
Hello guys, good morning.

I’m evaluating my documents with ICES.

Registered online on the 30th of October (uploaded the required documents).

My school has sent my documents to them as well.

However, I logged in this morning to see this.

Please for guys that used ICES, any idea what this means?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ozegbe77: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2020
Good morning all. Good to be here...i just submitted my EOI for SINP about a week ago

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mikkyshow(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Good morning house...I recently deleted my express entry profile and revoked the GC key..Now, that I am opening a new one, I got to the point where I was asked if I had applied for express entry before...please, what should I use...Yes or No

Please help, it's urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2020
mikkyshow:
Good morning house...I recently deleted my express entry profile and revoked the GC key..Now, that I am opening a new one, I got to the point where I was asked if I had applied for express entry before...please, what should I use...Yes or No

Please help, it's urgent
no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GreatManBee: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2020
ozegbe77:
Good morning all. Good to be here...i just submitted my EOI for SINP about a week ago
Are they currently accepting invitations? I may need to apply also.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oract15: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please I want to know if MSC peace studies and conflict resolution from NOUN qualifies for masters for ECA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Yes, he needs medicals. And he will need an international passport to do the medicals.

Yes, the POF needs to cover all 3 of you.

autolearner:
Good Morning all... Please I need a second opinion on this.

Background: Family of 3

1. The 3rd is a non-accompanying dependent of 5years old, is he required to take the IRCC medical test? If Yes, can he get it done without an International Passport?

2. Are we still to provide POF that covers 3 of us, despite the dependent non-accompanying?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ETXTranscripts: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
We have support provided for that, all he needs to do request for the institution to be added on the list. Via this link https://www.etx.ng/central-contact-us/holder-support-home/ you can get the support for whatever he needs.
Lotusgoddess:

Thank you.. How about institutions that are not om your list like some professional organizations? Asking for a friend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Oh great!! Thanks

ETXTranscripts:
We have support provided for that, all he needs to do request for the institution to be added on the list. Via this link https://www.etx.ng/central-contact-us/holder-support-home/ you can get the support for whatever he needs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
alestar04:
Hi house,

I need some clarification. The second name on my passport is different from the one on my birth certificate. I need to attach my birth certificate for proof of sibling. Is this an issue?
same person affidavit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by benmac4sure: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Marykelly:
Yes I have

Please can I have your email, I want to contact you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Donpaper: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Donpaper:
Hello guys, please must you show a statement of account to prove your salary inflow or it's not necessary.

Secondly, what if you were paid in cash? Does one need to prove anything? Thanks in advance
guys, please I need a response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Donpaper:

I don't think it's necessary until they ask for it. A good reference letter should suffice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ify2016: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
I'm sorry for digressing. I need your help please. Please,if I want to seat for only the last paper or only B3 for CIMA certificate, how much is it going to cost me. Also,am I to pay for the exempted levels I jumped? Will my school send my degree transcript to CIMA before I embark on the registration. Finally, what grade would WES give me at the end of my assessment.

Have asked this question severally on CIMA platform and no help was given to me. Kindly assist me in anyway you could if you have little information about CIMA certificate or exemption. May favor located you as you help me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ucystan(f): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
I am applying for SINP and i am claiming 10 years work experience. please do i need to upload my my bank statement from 10 GOOD YEARS .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Donpaper:

I think it is called salary certificate for those that received in cash.
IRCC only asked for reference letter but most people go a step further to provide payslips as that will make them sleep well at night.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by philrad: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
hi guys, please when ordering gcms notes on (thegcmsonline.com), which option should i go for? basic gcms, gcms file or advanced gcms?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Amylicious: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hello house pls what documents are required for claiming work experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
nekkyblues:
Hello guys, good morning.

I’m evaluating my documents with ICES.

Registered online on the 30th of October (uploaded the required documents).

My school has sent my documents to them as well.

However, I logged in this morning to see this.

Please for guys that used ICES, any idea what this means?

Would appreciate a response please, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please are they any recent changes on the visiting visa to Canada from Nigeria,asking for a friend. Heard it has changed few days back,like if u apply for a visiting visa the waiting period is like 8months.how true plz??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obinnaonyeka: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Goodday house, please who in the house has a contact of anybody that can help rectify age issues in unilag. PLEASE HELP, ITS VERY URGENT
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
philrad:
hi guys, please when ordering gcms notes on (thegcmsonline.com), which option should i go for? basic gcms, gcms file or advanced gcms?

Basic
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nacho4: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Reference letter in IRCC's format.
Refer to page 1 for a sample
Amylicious:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by philrad: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Liispa:

Basic

thanks wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Amylicious:
Reference letter from the organization

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.