Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363804 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Good afternoon all,

Despite the ASUU strike, has any student of University of Ibadan tried to get their transcripts from the school recently. Any luck on that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dunsin17: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am new here

I ordered GCMS notes and what i can infer from there is that my application was approved since march.

All my correspondence with the canada office has been replied with "Your application is in process and the responsible office will be in touch soon"

Is there a way i can fast track the Copr/ppr? a number to call, an email address to send love letter to?

I'd appreciate any form of response to help me

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HaywhyA: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wishlist:
Good afternoon all,

Despite the ASUU strike, has any student of University of Ibadan tried to get their transcripts from the school recently. Any luck on that?

I applied two months ago but nothing till now, they keep saying they are on strike , NASU I think

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thank you so much for the response. I just made attempts to get mine this Monday & got same response on they are all on strike (academic & non-academic staff). Hopefully praying for ASUU to call off the strike so i can begin my evaluation. Please holler when you get yours, I'd follow you just incase, I also hear of any changes. Merci beaucoup.

HaywhyA:
I applied two months ago but nothing till now, they keep saying they are on strike , NASU I think
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wishlist:
Good afternoon all,

NASU & ASUU strike o , a couple of people I know have tried to no avail , until the strike is over. I’m praying for this strike to end than the students

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
I don join the prayer gang o. It shall end in praise. Thank you

Debbieeeeeee:

NASU & ASUU strike o , a couple of people I know have tried to no avail , until the strike is over. I’m praying for this strike to end than the students
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayo4eva: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Maplef:
Na so PPR dey sweet? The joy after the long wait….

AVO I great you ohhh…….

AOR – 21st March 2019
1st Medical – passed in May 2019

For all those waiting may you receive your PPR mail soonest in Jesus Name…..AMEM!!!!

All praise be to God!!!! It ended in Praise!!!

AMEN.....Congratulations!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations � maplef
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obinnaonyeka: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mmamaroon:

@Mmamaroon
Please how do i proof work experience as an employee in a family owned business.
My story:
when i first started working in the company, i was employeed as contract, but it was still as a full-time accountant, my father wanted to be sure that i can learn and take over from his partner who was offering accounting duties, i was being paid eighty thousand naira, but that was in cash, then in january 2019 i was upgraded to full staff and started earning four hundred and twenty thousand naira , which was when the salary started being paid into my account, so since january 2019 i have been paid salary inside my account till date, so main issue is how do i proof my work experience that was paid in cash since its a family business. I have been working there for 3 years 8 months now. It will be a shame that working in family business will affect my chances for express entry.
Please note: The business is fully registered and has online presence(it has a website and it can be found on google maps. It is a trucking company)
Please any other individual with an opinion can also advice me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by okikiosibodu(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
akintunde63:

That address is correct, it's the same one I used. It's usually at the bottom of their emails.
Regards
Your response is greatly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kinkykinky: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HaywhyA: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wishlist:
Thank you so much for the response. I just made attempts to get mine this Monday & got same response on they are all on strike (academic & non-academic staff). Hopefully praying for ASUU to call off the strike so i can begin my evaluation. Please holler when you get yours, I'd follow you just incase, I also hear of any changes. Merci beaucoup.

sure okay

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by juicebox: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=Maplef post=96132379]Na so PPR dey sweet? The joy after the long wait….

AVO I great you ohhh…….

Congratulations!
If you don’t mind. What email address were you sending the mails to and what were the emails about?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
obinnaonyeka:

@Mmamaroon
Please how do i proof work experience as an employee in a family owned business.
My story:
when i first started working in the company, i was employeed as contract, but it was still as a full-time accountant, my father wanted to be sure that i can learn and take over from his partner who was offering accounting duties, i was being paid eighty thousand naira, but that was in cash, then in january 2019 i was upgraded to full staff and started earning four hundred and twenty thousand naira , which was when the salary started being paid into my account, so since january 2019 i have been paid salary inside my account till date, so main issue is how do i proof my work experience that was paid in cash since its a family business. I have been working there for 3 years 8 months now. It will be a shame that working in family business will affect my chances for express entry.
Please note: The business is fully registered and has online presence(it has a website and it can be found on google maps. It is a trucking company)

Application Checklist here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

What IRCC asked us to provide as proof of work experience from application checklist, in screenshot below.

Some people include cash certificates for jobs where they were paid in cash. Sample in the first post on page 1 of this thread, if you want to do the same.

I don't think working in a family owned company is an issue, so long as the company exists and you actually performed the duties in your work reference letter which are consistent with your chosen NOC....as well as meeting all other conditions of hours etc.

Goodluck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by juicebox: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dealkid:

Ok.

Good day

Please can you share the ready to travel email format and the email address with me? Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by babzy90: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please help is required here
babzy90:
Please what's the appropraite NOC for someone who was a clearing and forwarding agent in logistics
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Maplef:

AVO I great you ohhh…….

AOR – 21st March 2019
The waiting begins …

• Ordered 1 GCSM Note in October. Eligibility review required. Others not started.

Jan 2020 medical expired
Retook medicals in March 2020 before Covid 19 lockdown. Ordered GCMS in July and noticed medicals yet to be uploaded while other parameters had been passed. Next step was passport request and medical confirmation.

Resent medicals August 2020 and it was passed the same month.

In October, I heard people that sent appeal to finalize application email where being given PPR so I decided to send the mail as well.
1st mail sent 28th October, got a ghost update on the 29th of October.
2nd mail sent 12th of November, got another ghost update on the 16th of November.

PPR received on the 17th of November 2020

IT ENDED IN PRAISE.

For all those waiting may you receive your PPR mail soonest in Jesus Name…..AMEM!!!!

Below is my IELTS Story from the 6th Thread.

Hello Everyone,

Trust we are all prepared for the 2019 train?

I will just like to share my IELTS testimony and encourage someone out there going through the wilderness of IELTS. My timeline is as follows:

Attempt 1= 1st Feb. 18 LRWS 8,8,6,7.5 (BC)
Attempt 2= 12th May LRWS 8, 6.5, 6, 7.5 (EOR W=6.5) IDP
Attempt 3= 18th Aug. LRWS 8, 8.5, 6, 7.5 (EOR W,S =6.5, 8 ) BC
Attempt 4= 13tH Oct. LRWS 8.5, 8, 6.5, 7 (EOR W,S =6.5, 8 ) BC

At this point i was just tired!!! After putting so much effort (after using JAY & LIZ writing materials and videos) i could not get above 6.5. I also made a call for Help here ohhh.... but no one offered assistance. Anyways while reading through the tread @Distinct777 mention that he/she used the materials on this site (https://www.ieltsadvantage.com) for writing....

Attempt 5= 15th Dec LRWS 8.5, 9, 7, 7.5 IDP

Congratulations o!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ovywils: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations �
Maplef:

AVO I great you ohhh…….

AOR – 21st March 2019

It ended in Praise!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samgalaxy: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
You don't need to prove that, just send your reference letter with the requirement requested by IRCC duely signed by the appropraite signatories in the company. It isn't a crime to work in a family business, so don't complicate your application by overloading your VO with unsolicited information.

obinnaonyeka:

@Mmamaroon
My story:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by xtylyn(f): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
good evening all, please has anyone been able to do his/her WES verification with Madonna university coz I have been stucked there since June and currently have called registry over 3times and all I hear is they are sorting it, please help me with any useful contact so i can get this verification sorted out and enter the pool, this journey I started it since September last year and by November next year my iELTS will expire, help a sister please!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by manlikegb: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Maplef:

AVO I great you ohhh…….

Jan 2020 medical expired
Retook medicals in March 2020 before Covid 19 lockdown. Ordered GCMS in July and noticed medicals yet to be uploaded while other parameters had been passed. Next step was passport request and medical confirmation.

In October, I heard people that sent appeal to finalize application email where being given PPR so I decided to send the mail as well.
2nd mail sent 12th of November, got another ghost update on the 16th of November.

Congrats @Maplef

I sent you a DM, want to ask you a thing or two about the mails sent. Kindly respond. God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MaamCita: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrRomanticLover: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
MaamCita:
I have a friend with a similar situation. Does this mean she shouldn't write a letter of explanation stating it's a family business. As there is evidence via LinkedIn linking the business to her father? I need your advice

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BillyMcD: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who has successfully uploaded statement of result as Education: Supporting documents (alongside ECA) and successfully passed review stage

Please I need this info as Unilag doesn't issue actual Diplomas/Certificates for their foundation program just SOR.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isaacola57: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
BillyMcD:
Who has successfully uploaded statement of result as Education: Supporting documents (alongside ECA) and successfully passed review stage

Please I need this info as Unilag doesn't issue actual Diplomas/Certificates for their foundation program just SOR.

Thanks.
I did and it came out as 2 certificates with my bsc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by pantem: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
This is for UNIPORT alumni, i was panicked about how to get my transcript and certificate without it been delayed especially with the fact that on a norm things drag alot with the school. So i was able to find someone who helped me get my documents in 8-10days this also included sending an electronic copy of my transcript(which is faster).

If you need help with this kindly reply this post and i will share the contact information with you.

PS: just putting this out there especially for those who dont live in PH anymore and cant travel.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BillyMcD: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
isaacola57:
I did and it came out as 2 certificates with my bsc

Not for WES ohhh. Post ITA/AOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by horlorbah(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zinzu: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
You should include your statement of result if you have it. If you don't, I'd advise you get it from school of foundation. I included mine

BillyMcD:

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by emmatrack(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dunsin17:
Hello Everyone,

I am new here

I ordered GCMS notes and what i can infer from there is that my application was approved since march.

All my correspondence with the canada office has been replied with "Your application is in process and the responsible office will be in touch soon"

Is there a way i can fast track the Copr/ppr? a number to call, an email address to send love letter to?

I'd appreciate any form of response to help me

Thank you
Send another webform and state specifically that you are ready to travel. Hope it helps.
What's your VO btw?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 6ftshort: 12:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Congratulations!!! Wish you all the best !!

Do you mind sharing a sample of the ‘appeal to finalize application’ letter.

Maplef:

AVO I great you ohhh…….

AOR – 21st March 2019
The waiting begins …

• Ordered 1 GCSM Note in October. Eligibility review required. Others not started.

Jan 2020 medical expired

IT ENDED IN PRAISE.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dunsin17: 1:26am On Nov 18, 2020
emmatrack:

Send another webform and state specifically that you are ready to travel. Hope it helps.
What's your VO btw?

Thank you. I'll do that right away.

The notes say CPC-Ottawa as the primary and Accra as the secondary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.