Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363297 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smartkester(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
seunfunmi99:
Just got my August 22, 2020 BC IELTS result. I can gladly say I will be sitting in the pool conveniently after my 9th attempt.
L- 8.5
R- 9
W- 7
S- 7.5

CRS now at 478.����������

Wow, 9th attempt?, A big congrats to you, I love your persistence. Please, if I may ask, does it mean you paid 9 times for the IELTS, don't mind my question, I just want to be informed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mrsc22: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mr MOD IELTS �

Kekereekun123:
how does it look like a personal account Is mod ielts a persons name ni. Abeg go and pay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
smartkester:

Wow, 9th attempt?, A big congrats to you, I love your persistence. Please, if I may ask, does it mean you paid 9 times for the IELTS, don't mind my question, I just want to be informed.
no. He just walked into the exam hall to write angry undecided

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by clow(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hello
once the school has replied WES for verification and evaluation is completed. (Wes has said that they are evaluating my result and will communicate an estimated date of completion).
Is IRCC meant to receive a copy of the report and if yes how am I supposed to get it to them ?
Because someone said I have to pay my school for them to send my documents(Transcript and Certs) again via DHL so they can can send to IRCC.
Kindly assist with this query.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
clow:
Hello
once the school has replied WES for verification and evaluation is completed. (Wes has said that they are evaluating my result and will communicate an estimated date of completion).
Is IRCC meant to receive a copy of the report and if yes how am I supposed to get it to them ?
Because someone said I have to pay my school for them to send my documents(Transcript and Certs) again via DHL so they can can send to IRCC.
Kindly assist with this query.
you send nothing to ircc till you get ITA. You then submit a copy of the eca online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
No na scholarship cheesy cheesy
You clearly have not written IELTS before from your question.

smartkester:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
No, it’s a question if the 2nd ielts score has more points than the 1st or if it will have the same points when creating an account.

listowell:

So one person has both? Hmmm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gifty28:
No, it’s a question if the 2nd ielts score has more points than the 1st or if it will have the same points when creating an account.

Ok. But no real need to redo in the first place.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yea same point with someone that has 9999 cheesy

Gifty28:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LuckBrother: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hello family, been following this thread as a guest and I appreciate the work everyone is doing to help each other. I have a small issue I want to clarify.

My POF has been complete since last year when I thought I'll get ITA from back to back draws of dec. Anyway, fast forward to this year and I decided to use some money for business to earn more funds during Covid19. Now I've gotten ITA, I'm expecting the balance of 400k from a colleague I did the business with to be returned back to my account which will bring my funds back to being above the minimum. Hope it wouldn't be a problem when I submit my bank statement? Pls I need your advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nawa o, I’m asking for myself incase the time comes! Also because of -5 point (age thingy). Thanks

listowell:

Ok. But no real need to redo in the first place.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
LuckBrother:
Hello family, been following this thread as a guest and I appreciate the work everyone is doing to help each other. I have a small issue I want to clarify.

My POF has been complete since last year when I thought I'll get ITA from back to back draws of dec. Anyway, fast forward to this year and I decided to use some money for business to earn more funds during Covid19. Now I've gotten ITA, I'm expecting the balance of 400k from a colleague I did the business with to be returned back to my account which will bring my funds back to being above the minimum. Hope it wouldn't be a problem when I submit my bank statement? Pls I need your advice

It shouldn’t be a problem but if it makes you sleep well at night, write an LoE for the 400k coming in.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
3 courses, heard exam fee is 7500 per course. I left a screenshot of the fees I think two days ago. Check it pls and also use the contact if you have more questions.
Ps: I’m also trying to write the exam so I won’t have much infos for you cause this is the little I know of.

Eminado1:

Please how much does the exam cost and how many courses are candidates supposed to register for.

I am asking for the certificate/foundation exam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Gifty28:
Nawa o, I’m asking for myself incase the time comes! Also because of -5 point (age thingy). Thanks

Use the CRS Score calculator for any of these permutations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Okay thanks

MayorOfEdmonton:
Yea same point with someone that has 9999 cheesy

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smartkester(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
No na scholarship cheesy cheesy
You clearly have not written IELTS before from your question.

yes, i haven't, is that an offence??. Why are you people always replying this way on this thread, one can't ask a simple question and not receive some tantrums in return. I asked a simple question because I want to learn. Reply politely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LuckBrother: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dimple10:

It shouldn’t be a problem but if it makes you sleep well at night, write an LoE for the 400k coming in.
Okay, thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
smartkester:
yes, i haven't, is that an offence??. Why are you people always replying this way on this thread, one can't ask a simple question and not receive some tantrums in return. I asked a simple question because I want to learn. Reply politely.
Question? Pay once and redo eight times. Hmmm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LuckBrother: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
smartkester:
There were some emojis in his(/her) response meaning it was just light humor

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smartkester(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:
no. He just walked into the exam hall to write angry undecided
but why all these negative replies na.?
Why are some of you bitter here?
One can't ask a harmless question again?
Someone once told me you can take IELTS twice in a year when you pay once but I just wanted to be sure and all you could do is give this sadistic reply.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smartkester(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
LuckBrother:
There were some emojis in his(/her) response meaning it was just light humor
yes I saw that but I needed a clear reply and not a sarcastic one, there are times to be sarcastic and there are times to be serious.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
smartkester:
but why all these negative replies na.?
Why are some of you bitter here?
One can't ask a harmless question again?
Someone once told me you can take IELTS twice in a year when you pay once but I just wanted to be sure and all you could do is give this sadistic reply.
next time ask them for website links. I spent 700k plus on ielts myself - mod, bc, bc remark of 15k, mod remarks of 46k then.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
smartkester:
yes I saw that but I needed a clear reply and not a sarcastic one, there are times to be sarcastic and th
ere are times to be serious.
Your question is not serious.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Influential101: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
smartkester:

Lol, ofcourse he paid 9 times.. Canada journey isn't for the faint hearted.. there'll be bumps on the way cheesy. but what matters is the ultimate goal kiss

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smartkester(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
listowell:

Question? Pay once and redo eight times. Hmmm
A simple reply of "yes, you would pay for the 9 times" or No, you won't pay" would end the question... it's simple na
Some of you can't work as customer agent.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smartkester(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Influential101:
Lol, ofcourse he paid 9 times.. Canada journey isn't for the faint hearted.. there'll be bumps on the way cheesy. but what matters is the ultimate goal kiss
thanks for this apt response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
smartkester:
A simple reply of "yes, you would pay for the 9 times" or No, you won't pay" would end the question... it's simple na
Some of you can't work as customer agent.
That one no be job and na persons like you dey make their job hard.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smartkester(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
listowell:

Your question is not serious.
your courtesy is quite poor, sorry to type that,how do you relate with a novice on a subject matter??
Peace out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smartkester(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
listowell:

That one no be job and na persons like you dey make their job hard.
hehehehe this one no serious, if you don't know, there are customer care agent jobs that would pay you $20k per year...grin..if you get customer agent job for Canada, tell them say you no want say no be job grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by smartkester(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:
next time ask them for website links. I spent 700k plus on ielts myself - mod, bc, bc remark of 15k, mod remarks of 46k then.
700k, wow!!. I must give it to you, you did try in being resilient. Please if I may ask, can one use the experience of remote work on his express entry profile?. For instance, working as a software tester or technical support engineer for tech companies but remotely.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
smartkester:
hehehehe grin..if you get customer agent job for canny Land, tell them say you no want
say no be job grin grin grin
Nope.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
smartkester:
your courtesy is quite poor, sorry to type that,how do you relate with a novice on a subjec
t matter??
Peace out.
It does not make sense to argue with you, no babysitting here and in Canada.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.