Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1362789 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nasohian: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please how is TEF CLB calculated?
Its not direct like that of IELTS from the language test chart
Like if some one has
CE -292 =C2. =CLB 10
CO -307= C1. =CLB 9
EE-249= B1. =CLB. 5
EO -347= B2. =CLB 7

what is the overall CLB for these scores?
I ask because some provinces just request for your overall CLB not individual clb.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by youngRx(m): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
lightedpath:
Please, I need help.

With the recent stories surrounding NYSC. What documents are necessary?

I intend to submit reference letter and bank statement highlighting the payments. Is this two sufficient?

Also, only 10 months payment is captured. Do I have to explain that the first and last months were paid by cash?

Please help o

but nobody asked you to submit proof of payment. they only ask for work reference letter as proof of employment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 1cor2v9: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please anyone who has made the single payment of 500CAD RPRF recently should quote me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Farajobi:

You have to make payments and get a reference number, send the number to both institutions and request that your transcripts are sent to Wes.
Your degree certificates / Statement of result is another thing you would have to send across to WES, i

Thanks farajobi..please enlighten me more on this, so you're meaning to say for a start.I have to pay the 75k to wes so I can have my reference number. Afterwards I should send the ref no to both schools so de can send em to wes for evaluation. For the degree part, am I to send my bsc cert/ond to wes the same period my school sent my transcript to wes or I'm to wait maybe there is a timeline. Please when you're free just highlight all the processes I need to follow NB:when you're less busy sir. Pls and also help with a quotation of the amounts I'm likely to pay for each,like a guess amount even if its not exact.so I know what I'm up against, like am I going to pay for my degrees to be sent to wes again,please just help me with well detailed step to step process..others in my shoes will see and follow suite. Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BeverlyRose: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zeus04:

I did CIPM since 2015, before I knew I'd use it for this process and I am sure the registration process and course material must have changed. I can however share a contact number of someone that works with CIPM that can guide you (let me know if you need same) or otherwise, someone here who recently did their exam could help out.

Yes please. I don’t mind a contact. Someone I can ask all the questions in the world. What did they evaluate your cipm to? 1 year diploma or certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jed123: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good evening everyone. Pls does anyone have info on how I can join Accra Visa office's WhatsApp group or September AOR WhatsApp group Ejo it is needed, any info will be appreciated...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jacknn:

Thanks farajobi..please enlighten me more on this, so you're meaning to say for a start.I have to pay the 75k to wes so I can have my reference number. Afterwards I should send the ref no to both schools so de can send em to wes for evaluation. For the degree part, am I to send my bsc cert/ond to wes the same period my school sent my transcript to wes or I'm to wait maybe there is a timeline. Please when you're free just highlight all the processes I need to follow NB:when you're less busy sir. Pls and also help with a quotation of the amounts I'm likely to pay for each,like a guess amount even if its not exact.so I know what I'm up against, like am I going to pay for my degrees to be sent to wes again,please just help me with well detailed step to step process..others in my shoes will see and follow suite. Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Exmay02: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
nogara:
His score is at 475 at the moment.

With this score, I don't think there is any need to worry, he should just hang in one corner and be eyeing d next draw like a bat.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ausn: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's finally PPR!!!!!

AOR: March 2019
Biometrics: April 2019
Medical: May 2019
1st ADR: May 2019
2nd ADR: June 2019

Longggggggggggggg wait............

3 GCMS notes in-between
GU 1: November 20th 2020
GU 2: November 23rd 2020
PPR: November 26th 2020
VO: AVO
FSW Outland Nigeria

It indeed been a long wait, say about 20 months.

If you're out there still waiting, hang in there! Never ever give up. Keep living your life, don't put it on hold please �..... Keep praying, keep believing. We all will testify soon.

Special thanks to amazing Seniors here who have held our hands and supported all the way - Ednut, Zeus04, mamaroon and a countless host of others. You've all been a blessing. Let's keep encouraging and supporting each other.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ainat: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Please is there a post ITA whatsapp group Abeg I am interested. PLEASE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hillony: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
ausn:
It's finally PPR!!!!!
AOR: March 2019 Biometrics: April 2019 Medical: May 2019 1st ADR: May 2019 2nd ADR: June 2019
3 GCMS notes in-between GU 1: November 20th 2020 GU 2: November 23rd 2020 PPR: November 26th 2020 VO: AVO FSW Outland Nigeria
Congrats ausn!!! Mapleland awaits you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good day to everyone in the house, special greetings to the elders.

I have created three profiles and all have been found ineligible And i dont know why, i have calculated the FSW points manually and im above 67/100.
Kindly review the below profile and assist where i might be making errors

My primary NOC is 2242 –

Education
OND Engineering (ECA in place) 2013 August – 2016 April, certificate issued
HND Engineering (ECA in place) April 2017 - 2018 December

Work History
(2242)
Contract(INTERN) - May 2016 – April 2017 (12 Months)
Contract(INTERN)- Jan 2019 - October 2019 (10 Months)
(2147)
Contract Staff (NYSC/INTERN)- Jan 2020 – Nov 2020 (11 Months)
(2282)
SIWES - April 2015 – July 2015 (4 Months)

IELTS -CLB 9
Age - Under 30
WES- Diploma(Two Years) , Diploma(Three Years) and Post Graduate Certificate
POF -14000

Yet I’m still ineligible, what could be wrong??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ovywils: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Congratulations.
@sunshuneD1 you are next
ausn:
It's finally PPR!!!!!

3 GCMS notes in-between
FSW Outland Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by emmatrack(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Phebe01:
It was ATS I paid for and also my Ats certificate I attached on their portal. I completed ACA in 2019 and AAT in 2016. I think they made a mistake from their end.
Please, write to them immediately especially if it affects your score. I believe they can still rectify and issue a fresh report
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by emmatrack(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Ellaadi:
Hi everyone.

Please I need some advise.
I currently hold an ICAN certificate and would want to know if I write the one paper to obtain CIMA, would that qualify for a second degree during my Canada PR application?
ICAN certificate is useless for Canadian immigration purposes based on past experiences. CIMA should be favorable though I've not seen any one share report including cima
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 12:20am On Nov 28, 2020
ausn:
It's finally PPR!!!!!

3 GCMS notes in-between
FSW Outland Nigeria

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 12:21am On Nov 28, 2020
Ovywils:
Congratulations.
@sunshuneD1 you are next

Thank you, I appreciate the mention.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Thegirl2019: 1:12am On Nov 28, 2020
Congratulations, it surely ended in praise
I remember reading your last post wow!
I shall testify soon
ausn:
It's finally PPR!!!!!

3 GCMS notes in-between
FSW Outland Nigeria

If you're out there still waiting, hang in there! Never ever give up. Keep living your life, don't put it on hold please �..... Keep praying, keep believing. We all will testify soon.

Special thanks to amazing Seniors here who have held our hands and supported all the way - Ednut, Zeus04, mamaroon and a countless host of others. You've all been a blessing. Let's keep encouraging and supporting each other.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by timitej: 1:16am On Nov 28, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I just started my EE process. I have sent sent WES my credentials for evaluation and I'm currently trying to register for IETLS but I can see there two options to choose from General and Academics. Can someone please explain the difference between this two and which one I should be taking. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shukrahusman: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2020
Have you gotten the medical pass now?
Philtos:
Hi everyone
my AOR was on the 4th of October 2020, till now I haven't heard anything from IRCC. no update on whether my medicals passed or Biometrics. How long after AOR do I get to know if my medicals passed and how long before they call me for biometrics?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 1:47am On Nov 28, 2020
IELTS General is for immigration, work related issues while IELTS Academic is for well academic purposes.
You'd be taking the IELTS General.

timitej:
Hello Everyone,
I just started my EE process. I have sent sent WES my credentials for evaluation and I'm currently trying to register for IETLS but I can see there two options to choose from General and Academics. Can someone please explain the difference between this two and which one I should be taking. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by timitej: 1:52am On Nov 28, 2020
Wishlist:
IELTS General is for immigration, work related issues while IELTS Academic is for well academic purposes.
You'd be taking the IELTS General.

Alright. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:52am On Nov 28, 2020
mrtayormi:
Hello everyone, I need your help.
I have a B.Sc. Economics and I want to write ACCA. However, I am really confused as to the papers I need to write. I've been checking online to see the papers I need to write but I can't figure it out yes. Some resources say I need to write F1-F3 others say I need to write F1-F4.
I am in a dilenma, please help out.
You would be exempted from only F1 exam known as Business and Technology. You can use the ACCA exemption calculator
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Shukrahusman: 1:56am On Nov 28, 2020
I will like to be added to November AOR grp please.
Nacho4:
Trends from AOR groups.

Are you in an AOR group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jed123: 3:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Nacho4:
Trends from AOR groups.

Are you in an AOR group?
Pls I'll like to be added to September AOR group.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Apiness111: 4:54am On Nov 28, 2020
Phabbs:
I was at IOM Ikeja today and I was their offices are not working because they doing some training and that they will resume on Monday. However, the security asked me to scan the barcode on the gate for booking. Scanning the barcode gave me a link which I used in booking. Though it looks like the link might be specific to only Lagos but here it is https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=LSaIFfsjtEO9brzknI5hhtTNbhPXGkNIiUHL5QQL75pUOFVLTkVPSDFQS1ExTEhaU0NSTUpKVUpGSy4u&qrcode=true

Thank you so much Phabbs. This is very helpful. Please where you able to book via the form? Did you get any response?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Apiness111: 5:03am On Nov 28, 2020
JudiTee:

Same here, please also interested. Thank you.

Hi Judi, Phabbs has commented about it. Please look at my previous reaponse to a comment or look through page 244. God's grace to is all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nasohian: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2020
Thank you.
Ikepooni:

Yes it can be done. They would have to send it to Lagos for you because that’s where their database is.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Collins4u1(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2020
How Can I go about my pwe... My ogas firm isn't the type that has letter headed document and he's not educated.. If I direct him on what to write on a plain paper, will it be seen as genuine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by UJAHISRAELUJAH: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2020
kukusdot:
Why una like to create thread so? Haba! So many threads on NL run into hundreds of pages, but this one never gets pass 700 at any time before una rush create anoda one.

dont worry we would be there, just keep reading

i want to use to this medium to thank you for all the tips
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2020
grin grin are you sure you don’t want to send an LOE to explain?
You already confirmed your PPR when you typed “as I near the end of this interesting journey” even before it happened.

Congratulations
ausn:
Hello again Seniors in the house,
I just want your advice as I near the end of this interesting journey.

My POF was initially in my wife's name which we provided a LOE during the application. Several months ago, the investments matured and we liquidated converted to USD and lodged into my account. (NB: I have in excess of the minimum)

Question: do I need to send another LOE to notify them, while attaching all the supporting bank statements?.

Thanks to help with your advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by imaxoj: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2020
Good morning guys,

Please my IELTS speaking test is on Monday but I have not received confirmation from British council till now. The portal still shows - awaiting approval.

I called and sent emails but I’ve not gotten any response.

Please should I still proceed to the test Centre on Monday or is there an alternative way to reach them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.