Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1365797 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gambz: 12:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Nickxander11:

Merry Xmas, pls can I get Liz materials for IELTS? Already sent you a mail.
Thanks in advance and I will be very grateful.

Incase you're unable to get from him, an alternative is YouTube
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2020
Good Day seniors in the house, please I'm on the look out for a short course to take in order to have 2 or more certificate alongside my degree. I have an IT background and I would have taken the British Council Society in IT course BCS but unfortunately, in the course of my findings, I found out that their next exam will take place May next year which was caused by the pandemic then result comes out 3 months after thus making the possibility of evaluating the certificate falling around August 2021. The whole timing looks too far for many reasons.

I would love you all to suggest other courses or Certification exam that I can take and as well it's recognised and useful for the purpose of evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sarang(f): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Loverquin:

With CES, YES!

Have you done this before?
I emailed you abeg
I need info on how to go about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Good morning. Under Address history, are we suppose to include addresses of places we stayed while on holidays abroad?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ElDiabloo: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Did you later change your Noc post ITA?

dhurtman:

My old NOC is 0213 – Computer and information systems managers and I want to change to 2172 – Database analysts and data administrators.
This is because the job title matches what I do now (am a Management Information Systems Administrator where I am now) but am not a manager and the job duty matches NOC 2172.
Although, I chose NOC 2172 for my first job experience coz the job tile was a data analyst which matches NOC 2172.

Hope it will be ok if I change the NOC for post ITA application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ElDiabloo: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwapomile1: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2020
sexgoddess:
Merry Christmas everyone, please who has registered with IDP IELTS recently? Or knows if they still provide the one learning course in either writing, reading, listening or speaking?
Thank you in advance for your responses �

Hi. Théy still do. I wrote in Nov and used the writing assist. However, you may want to register on time so you can get your feedback early enough. They didn't see my task 2 and had to only evaluate task 1. Got the report either a day or 2 before my exams.

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwapomile1: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2020
confidential20:
Good Day seniors in the house, please I'm on the look out for a short course to take in order to have 2 or more certificate alongside my degree. I have an IT background and I would have taken the British Council Society in IT course BCS but unfortunately, in the course of my findings, I found out that their next exam will take place May next year which was caused by the pandemic then result comes out 3 months after thus making the possibility of evaluating the certificate falling around August 2021. The whole timing looks too far for many reasons.

I would love you all to suggest other courses or Certification exam that I can take and as well it's recognised and useful for the purpose of evaluation.

You can try ACCA. Some people with IT background also opt for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2020
confidential20:

ACCA F1 to F3, CIMA. They are courses you can do at your own pace. You get your certificate for ACCA within 48 hours of completing and passing the exam. And they do not charge to send your transcript to WES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fozzyy21: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2020
Ok bro!....bt I'm a baby in this process ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fozzyy21: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Ok bro...

Nickxander11:

Hi, can I ask you few questions on the OINP? I need your guidance as Im about to kick-start my process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fozzyy21: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2020
Thank you Mmamaroon for this detailed reply....I always look forward to ur answer for every questions asked here..I just wonder if na d same FSW we dey pursue here or u be IRCC certified consultant.....thanks

Mmamaroon:

Perhaps best to contact OINP.

I don't think it's a major issue, I believe your new and old profile will reflect on MyCIC provided you are using the same gc key details.

See this person's experience (although theirs was ineligible profile not expired profile):

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/538#89843524

This person was able to link a newly opened profile to an old one when they forgot their password:

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/635#91559584

Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

ACCA F1 to F3, CIMA. They are courses you can do at your own pace. You get your certificate for ACCA within 48 hours of completing and passing the exam. And they do not charge to send your transcript to WES
thank you so much for the response. Please how many points do one stand to gain with ACCA and do I have to do the three stages F1 to F3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Igethope:
Good morning. Under Address history, are we suppose to include addresses of places we stayed while on holidays abroad?

For instance, if you stayed in the US for 2 months and on holiday in Uk for few weeks , do you need to include the address of where you stayed in your personal address history for the past 10years or just travel history ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2020
confidential20:
thank you so much for the response. Please how many points do one stand to gain with ACCA and do I have to do the three stages F1 to F3
I believe you studied a science course so you are not exempted from any if that's is the case you. So yes you are doing all three. ACCA, CIMA, BCS or any short course is for people with only Bsc to claim two or more certificates. What's your highest level of education?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

I believe you studied a science course so you are not exempted from any if that's is the case you. So yes you are doing all three. ACCA, CIMA, BCS or any short course is for people with only Bsc to claim two or more certificates. What's your highest level of education?

Hi Prettiepearlz, please is the exam taken online or in person?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confidential20: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
My highest qualification is bachelor of Science
Prettiepearlz:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Palaexpress: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please, does WES evaluate Pharmacy favourably? Asking for a friend.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Goodbetterbest: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Chenkes:
PM me

Hi there, I sent you a PM still waiting for your reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gifty28(f): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Pls Can someone with no accounting background do this?

Prettiepearlz:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Igethope:

For instance, if you stayed in the US for 2 months and on holiday in Uk for few weeks , do you need to include the address of where you stayed in your personal address history for the past 10years or just travel history ?

I don't believe holiday addresses are required.

#PersonalOpinionNoIRCCReference

The APR has a question mark sign ? for each section, click on it for clarity.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Igethope:

no, if i stayed in an hotel. Is the hotel my address No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Gifty28:

yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confistified(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
ednut1:
yes
Please between ACCA, CIMA and BCS, which has the shortest duration of study
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Gifty28:

Yes, I am from a medical background and I am studying for it. Determination is key.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
confidential20:
My highest qualification is bachelor of Science
Then you need an extra certificate. Just go for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lotusgoddess:

Hi Prettiepearlz, please is the exam taken online or in person?
Due to the virus, there is remote testing which cost higher and there is testing in a centre. It's a CBE computer based exam with 50% as pass mark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
confistified:
Please between ACCA, CIMA and BCS, which has the shortest duration of study
I will say ACCA because there are 3 paid modules to pass and one free FIP. No try BCS if you can't dedicate at least 6 months of study.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Solidcitizen: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hi All. Please which IOS App can I use to edit a photo to IRCC format? I have searched all the threads to no avail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by confistified(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

I will say ACCA because there are 3 paid modules to pass and one free FIP. No try BCS if you can't dedicate at least 6 months of study.
ACCA takes how many months maximum please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dammie0904: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello,

Please I need your assistance

JuneFirst:

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dammie0904: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
A month should be enough for each paper

confistified:
ACCA takes how many months maximum please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.