Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363393 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
adeshna:
I tracked my transcript sent from school Dec 11 and it has arrived Canada evaluation center and delivered on 15th but the WES website still shows that ... still waiting for your document.

Who has experienced this? Does it take so much time to reflect on the site?
They have a new address although sending to the former address won’t invalidate your transcript it just slows the acknowledgement down a bit(read this in an email they sent briefing everyone on their change of address)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Komed: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

God bless you @komed
Which means EE will not ask for new one

No.Same gift deed is fine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mintold(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hi, I'll suggest you learn and write french (if you want to have a bit of control over your chances), or explore PNP.

As regards french, the earlier you start, the better.

...and yes, I am in the same situation.

All the best!

awesomeme:
Good morning house and happy new year. Please i want to ask which qualification or exams will i need to write to boost my score aside French. i have a masters already and my score is below 460 still. kindly suggest, thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
awesomeme:
Good morning house and happy new year. Please i want to ask which qualification or exams will i need to write to boost my score aside French. i have a masters already and my score is below 460 still. kindly suggest, thank you
Have you maxed out on IELTS? That is LRWS 8.5,8,7.5,7.5? That will increase your score by a few points. You also need sibling point, french, PHD, or Provincial nomination to increase your point. Have you checked Saskatchewan SINP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Miredo(f): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
adeshna:
Hello

I read here on NL that

skill level C will not qualify for the Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program nor SINP. 8431 is skill level C.

How true is that?
It's true. Only NOCs in 0 A or B are acceptable. You can combine NOCs, but the primary NOC must have 1 complete year. Others can be bits and parts to make up for the 3 years. You can't however use skill level C at any point
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deedorte: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fozzyy21:
Plz I need help in my ielts...my last result was L7.5 W6.5 although I just applied for EOR but I'm writing again this Saturday. I'm presently at 465 but can be increased to 469...abeg @wasseynewest help a brother

How did you get 465 with that score?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daboll: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thanks a lot.
I put a letter of explanation in addition to the bank letter and a 6 months statement of account..
Mmamaroon:

#PersonalOpinion

Put yourself in a VO's shoes....if you feel like you need to explain anything, then do so with an LOE.

The alternative is to submit only what is the IRCC checklist i.e. a letter from your European bank and deal with an ADR if/when one arrives.

In making your decision, consider what percentage of the €10k is from momsie, from your part time work and from your Naira account.

PS: hope your part time job is in your profile under work experience OR personal history. Hope also the Naira in your Nigerian account can be explained if the need arises.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Alexy2014: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good evening guys.
Please does anyone have the contact for B.Sc transcript verification at Delsu. I will really appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Use this link

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/EcpG2o9bgtVK9vlu7Y4sEg

Remove the spaces between chat, WhatsApp and com.
And also replace the "dot" with "."

P.S
And to those interested in the CIIN, think twice since the certificate for April 2021 and Oct 2021 exams will ONLY be ready after the Oct exam

This WhatsApp group has people who are ready to help with soft copies of study materials and past questions for those that intend writing this April.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Komed:

No.Same gift deed is fine

Thanks alot
Am sincerely grateful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Bidoomolala: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Toludebs:
Try to update your Android OS just maybe.

[color=#000099][/color]

Thank u Toludebs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ArcFresky(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hey guys!!
Working for my dad's company, wasn't paid salary because we agreed verbally I would be given a chosen Land.
Was given and i started building.

Land was recently sold to raise pof.
Now I am being paid salary.

Do i need an LOE
How do i even explain this as i have only being paid 3 months after 2 years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fozzyy21: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
If u may knw sir..wifey is the PA and she maxed her ielts,
so I just need 8777 to get 469 but at 465 wit that score

deedorte:

How did you get 465 with that score?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by koolvin12(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hello fam,

Please I have two questions.
1. Can one update my work experience after selection? My brorher just noticed an error after selection and wishes to modify employer's name.
Please who has experienced this? Will it affect him in any way?
2. Can Wes evaluate CIBN as professional certificate??

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lamigift: 12:23am On Jan 06, 2021
I'm here again grin grin
Sincerely, you owe it to your children to secure their future. I have done mine.If you see the way our Nigerian children speak there ehen grin grin you sef go like to secure your child's future.
Anyone in need of an ielts tutor should contact me on zero eight zero three six zero five three nine one two.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by achmed1(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2021
plat02:
Hi everyone. I am currently at post ITA. I haven’t been saving quite enough funds for POF. Currently I have 1 million in my account and my brother want to gift me another 3million naira as gift deed. Will this be a problem for me?
Kindly assist

I suggest you use your Father or Mother if they are alive.

Some VOs can be nasty. No one would question the validity of gift given by parents
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:41am On Jan 06, 2021
achmed1:

I suggest you use your Father or Mother if they are alive.

Some VOs can be nasty. No one would question the validity of gift given by parents
People have used gift deeds from biological siblings with no issues. This gift deed thing is not hard if you do it right.

Cc@plat02
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ThatCEO: 1:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Did my ECA Long ago n I am asking for a friend about this Barter by flutterwave...She has 72k in the account and the transaction was declined by WES ($230CAD).

Is it the balance that is not enough? How much more money should she add to her barter card? Is there there any explanation why d card didn't work? Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by FavourAmachukwu: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello house, Happy new year all.
Please I submitted my passport since No 16th and I'm yet to get my passport back. Please what should I do? It's really frustrating
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Violetdaisy: 3:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Please is med lab scientist seen as professional qualification same as nursing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by enesty(m): 6:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Good morning house
Please I asked a question in few pages back but I didn't get any concrete answer, please I need hel from the house.
Afternoon calculations for my crs, mine -468, wife 414
Profile as follows
Age-36 by Nov
Experience-5 years as a sales rep
2 years in an NGO
Education- pgd+bsc
Wife
Age-31 this month
2 years experience
Education-bsc
Please my question are as
1- who should be the PA?
2-i did my pgd in open University, when sending my transcript to Wes, wouldn't it be a problem as my wife and I have different names on our cert?
And am I opening different Wes account for us both, if sending 2 certificate?
3- Am I evaluating only my pgd and bsc for wife?
Any other suggestions would be appreciated, thanks a lot as we are beginning our process this month
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Please I have a question.
On the Canada website, under "what we accept as proof" l, the last point is "average balance for the past 6 months"
Now my question is how will I go about this because I'm getting a gift deed and then I will be putting it in a fixed deposit account. Obviously I won't have a 6 months average balance to show. What can I do pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Monopoly1: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2021
ThatCEO:
Did my ECA Long ago n I am asking for a friend about this Barter by flutterwave...She has 72k in the account and the transaction was declined by WES ($230CAD).

Is it the balance that is not enough? How much more money should she add to her barter card? Is there there any explanation why d card didn't work? Thanks
Barter rate is terrible. You need about 80-90k to make a successful payment. Cos their US DOLLAR rate is #475. Don't know about CAD DOLLAR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Monopoly1: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Yellowmellow:
Please I have a question.
On the Canada website, under "what we accept as proof" l, the last point is "average balance for the past 6 months"
Now my question is how will I go about this because I'm getting a gift deed and then I will be putting it in a fixed deposit account. Obviously I won't have a 6 months average balance to show. What can I do pls?
If you're using a gift deed, the money does not necessarily need to be fixed for six months. Just go ahead
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ceecia(f): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2021
ThatCEO:

She has to use the 72k to create a virtual dollar card. She cannot use that card for payment on WES platform.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Palaexpress: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2021
ThatCEO:

Click on "add new card" and follow the instructions to fund a virtual dollar card. Then proceed with payment using the virtual dollar card details.

Wishing you all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Icicles: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello house

Are there any PR applicants with VO Ottawa still awaiting PPR or am I the only one? cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Violetdaisy:
Please is med lab scientist seen as professional qualification same as nursing?

NO, neither is nursing for the EE route.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2021
ThatCEO:

Use a barter $$$ card. 72k isn't enough. Try 85k.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mobenjackson(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Monopoly1:

Barter rate is terrible. You need about 80-90k to make a successful payment. Cos their US DOLLAR rate is #475. Don't know about CAD DOLLAR

Barter rate is black market rate. If you have an alternative to it, use.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2021
Icicles:
Hello house

Are there any PR applicants with VO Ottawa still awaiting PPR or am I the only one? cry

lol you are not alone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by niyogeol(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2021
enesty:

Age-36 by Nov
Experience-5 years as a sales rep
2 years in an NGO
Education- pgd+bsc
Wife
Age-31 this month
2 years experience
Education-bsc
Please my question are as
1- who should be the PA?
2-i did my pgd in open University, when sending my transcript to Wes, wouldn't it be a problem as my wife and I have different names on our cert?
And am I opening different Wes account for us both, if sending 2 certificate?
3- Am I evaluating only my pgd and bsc for wife?
Any other suggestions would be appreciated, thanks a lot as we are beginning our process this month
Hello, the 468, is it with wife accompanying or just you? If it is, you should be able to get ITA anytime from now based on the recent draw cutoff if you are already in the pool.

Again, having a different name on a certificate with your wife is not an issue. You should open a WES account for yourself and one for your wife. Then get your transcripts (BSc and PGD) as well as the certificates from the degrees to them. Same for your wife.

For yourself, you will evaluate your BSc and PGD.

Your wife tend to have age on her side that can position her to be the PA, but her education is not enough. She should try to get one of the extra certificate courses people do and get her work experience to 3 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.