Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1365768 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Proffessorr: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jacknn:
Please I actually intend to pay for wes evaluation by mrow or prolly on Monday.. I have the money in my access bank act, debit visa card that's what I use. Will I need to do any special changes to my bank act to be able to pay for wes so I can get my reference number and take to my school by next week.

Pls what step can I take to this, do I need any special bank act in dollar act or so like I've hear pple say. I need a guide so I won't go wrong pls..I Nor sabi wes

You may ask your bank if they have dollar-denominated card account which could be useful for your purpose.
Firstbank for instance has a VisaGold account, you’ll simply fund the account and pay for WES with the card.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daboll: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hello, please did you get any response for this and can share? I’m having the same confusion. Thank you. Or please can anyone help out? Thank you.
Stevepop:
Hi, please I'll appreciate clarification regarding my application. My name as stated on my passport is Steven Oluwaseun Popoola, but on some of my documents, it's only Steven Popoola

1) Please will an LOE suffice for this or I have to do an affidavit?

2) I live in UK, is it possible to do an affidavit from Nigeria and get it scanned or it has to be from UK?

I'll appreciate your response please. Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
rume:

State the pay (allowance) from the government. You don't have to say "NYSC paid me 15000 naira per month". There are a thousand ways to have that drafted into the letter without saying, "We at Ore Grammar School did not pay him directly."
You can be resuming at company A daily, and yet have Company B as your employer who pays you your wages.

You can even suggest bullet points to the school
Conditions of employment:
Employment period:
Hours per week:
Salary:

Be smart and yet honest

Thanks bro,well said

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
MissMa01:

Nothing...just have enough money on your card and proceed with payment.

Tanks, heard its 87k now,I hope 89 or 90k in my act can do the job
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
lanregal:

You worked for the government and you were paid allawee by the government. Get creative with your reference letter.just don't include nysc stuff in it.

Thanks my fear is that if I mention the i9,800 been paid,won't it seem somehow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Proffessorr:

You may ask your bank if they have dollar-denominated card account which could be useful for your purpose.
Firstbank for instance has a VisaGold account, you’ll simply fund the account and pay for WES with the card.

What if I have somebody abroad to help me pay it,I hope its not a problem oo like it won't cause any harm since I'm not the one that paid it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Loverquin: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Good day Fam,

Please I am writing on behalf of my brother-inlaw who has been in the pool for sometime as a single applicant but just recently got married last month and would like to add his spouse to his profile.

The issue is he doesn't know if he should use her maiden name ( which is what is in her int'l passport) or use the new surname (her husband's surname) ?

Please house kindly help in clarifying this issue. Will appreciate your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MadeMan01(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hello House,
I'm trying to create an express entry profile.

Is there a minimum score that must be attained for one to have a profile accepted by the system?

What is the lowest score that below which the computer would find one intelligible within minutes even after accepting the application.

I want to create a profile and also seek PNP so that if nominated, it can boost me over cut off.

Responses appreciated in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
MadeMan01:
Hello House,
I'm trying to create an express entry profile.

Is there a minimum score that must be attained for one to have a profile accepted by the system?

What is the lowest score that below which the computer would find one intelligible within minutes even after accepting the application.

I want to create a profile and also seek PNP so that if nominated, it can boost me over cut off.

Responses appreciated in advance
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html as long as you score 67/100
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Loverquin:
Good day Fam,

Please I am writing on behalf of my brother-inlaw who has been in the pool for sometime as a single applicant but just recently got married last month and would like to add his spouse to his profile.

The issue is he doesn't know if he should use her maiden name ( which is what is in her int'l passport) or use the new surname (her husband's surname) ?

Please house kindly help in clarifying this issue. Will appreciate your responses.
passport name is her name.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by temitayor007: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Good evening guys. Please I want to confirm if a marriage certificate issued by a local government is valid for express entry purpose or does it have to be a certificate issued by Ikoyi registry. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jacknn:

What if I have somebody abroad to help me pay it,I hope its not a problem oo like it won't cause any harm since I'm not the one that paid it
No it won’t.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jacknn:

Won’t be a problem.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Remicynt(f): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
God will help us, that was y we didn't want to lie about it at all... Thank you for the encouragement
sauuron:
I know someone with Hepatitis B who has passed medicals. Even if you lied about the Hep B, the tests would still have picked it up. Just have faith that things will work out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Remicynt(f): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please house, my spouse is unaccompanying because of crs points
1) Do u think it's advisable stating it that he is unaccompanied because our scores aren't enough for him to accompany but he will sponsored under the family sponsorship program
2) Our funds are in my spouse account, is Dere any letter to be written to show i have access to the money since he is unaccompanied??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adeshna: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Masturah:
Sorry ehn

A friend of mine used ETX and everything took 2 months thereabout (inclusive of the wes evaluation report).

That's fast. How much for all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Proffessorr: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jacknn:

No, it won’t.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Midapat(f): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
temitayor007:
Good evening guys. Please I want to confirm if a marriage certificate issued by a local government is valid for express entry purpose or does it have to be a certificate issued by Ikoyi registry. Thanks
It I tenable I believe.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ituajude: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kindly add me too @ituajude

Cheerfulmum:
Yes there is. Send me your telegram name to be added. Ie. @........

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Booking of medicals
IOM Lagos is booked till mid February
Please Who has Qlife slot that they are not using that is January date??pls help a sister
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by slimy205: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Who would be kind enough to send me a sample of letter of explanation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Masturah: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
adeshna:

That's fast. How much for all

N40,150
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shadama: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mmamaroon:

Check here, you will be able to see your PR application responses, you will be unable to edit.

https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/60#78675708
Did this and it worked, God bless you.

Now I noticed that in my husband's personal history I forgot to mention his NYSC year. I can't even understand how that happened. NYSC overlapped with something else, so after I put that I guess I kind of forgot about it.
Is it necessary to raise a webform to correct this mistake? It's mentioned on his LinkedIn profile.
Anyone with any knowledge/experience regarding this, pls advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daboll: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Please I’m still looking for a response for this please.

Hi, please I'll appreciate clarification regarding my application. My name as stated on my passport is Steven Oluwaseun Popoola, but on some of my documents, it's only Steven Popoola

1) Please will an LOE suffice for this or I have to do an affidavit?

2) I live in UK, is it possible to do an affidavit from Nigeria and get it scanned or it has to be from UK?

I'll appreciate your response please. Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rhuth: 1:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Please guys; does TRF number change with writing IELTS again with BC?
I recently re-wrote the exam. Result is out, but I haven't received hard copy yet and I want to edit my profile with the new result.
Will the new TRF be different from the old one?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daboll: 1:49am On Jan 17, 2021
Hello, yes it will be a new TRF number. TRF number is usually on the online results aswell.
Rhuth:
Please guys; does TRF number change with writing IELTS again with BC?
I recently re-wrote the exam. Result is out, but I haven't received hard copy yet and I want to edit my profile with the new result.
Will the new TRF be different from the old one?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Somenachi: 1:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Hello house,

Please is attaching a copy of the CAC registration of the firm I worked and also notarising my Reference letter doing too much? grin .

Please seniors . Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by whalleh: 1:59am On Jan 17, 2021
I'm also in this boat. Can anyone help answer this question?
Thanks in advance.
Borntoconquer:
Please anyone!!!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RealVictor: 2:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Good evening guys. Pls is anyone writing the BCS certificate in IT exam coming up in may
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rhuth: 4:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Daboll:
Hello, yes it will be a new TRF number. TRF number is usually on the online results aswell.
OMG. Thank you so much!
I'm just seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rhuth: 5:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Please guys, I know this has been answered before, but I can't seem to remember the page number nor the answer.
How do I get the reference letter of a defunct company?
The company in question has been taken over by the parent company, sort of and I still speak with the manager who now manages the new company.
How do I get refence for the old one, seeing it no longer exist technically?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Stencil: 6:08am On Jan 17, 2021
If you get married and add a spouse Post AOR, your scores would not be recalculated.
Since your score would be unaffected, I would suggest adding the spouse as accompanying.

ArcFresky:
Hello house, will there be a delay if I get married and add my gf as a non-accompaning?
I am already in the pool, and expecting ITA

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.