Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1369114 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
@enoeshett Does this answer your question?
mobenjackson:

Search "Passport photo - ID photo App" on iStore... i used the android version.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
nowhere:

With SINP, you must have your POF intact for 90 days before receiving EOI. People should note this!

It actually before you submit your application proper.

The funds can be in your account a month before putting in EOI which will allow you to get invited to apply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Clicked:

If NOC 1241 matches your job description, that's what you should use. What matters is your job duties, not place of work or title.

Great, thank you so much. I'll leave it that way then. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nmacinachi(f): 6:11am On Jan 24, 2021
I intend on taking BCS in May too. Let's link up
Ijliz:
Hello everyone.

Please anyone with materials for BCS, I plan on taking the exams for May. Also, those planning on taking BCS this May, can we all link up so we study together, share ideas and materials?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sucess001(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Please who knows if IQAS has resumed evaluation. I have set up and account and keep getting stuck at the payment point.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Midex88(m): 7:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Good day my Ogas, it has been a dream to start this Canadian journey for a while now. Stumbling on this thread has actually ignited my passion to start it this year.
Pls from experience, I will like to know the first step to take in starting the process.
Filing for ECA or writing IELTS.
Pls advice is needed. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Palaexpress: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2021
Midex88:
Good day my Ogas, it has been a dream to start this Canadian journey for a while now. Stumbling on this thread has actually ignited my passion to start it this year.
Pls from experience, I will like to know the first step to take in starting the process.

Welcome...

Everything you need to know is on page 1. Read everything thoroughly. Click on every link and read. If possible, get a note pad and take notes.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2021
dyduds:
Okay, i dont know if this is your casual way of talking but it can be better, at least with some courtesy and regard. Which one is "Let's be using our head" as per that statement is senseless?

I simply said IF your company has a Canada branch.
I also added "its not assured but possible"

My firm has a branch in Canada and I was talking from that angle as some have moved to Canda branch from here.

Please, we shouldnt be too woke to be humble when we converse, irrespective of who or what.

I am sorry. I didn’t mean it in an insulting way.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EsoEso: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2021
Midex88:

Welcome
like @paleexpress has rightly said, everything you need is on page 1. If you can digest it you will be glad you did.

But to answer your question, ECA takes a little bit of time so you would want to maximize time. So, apply for ECA, while waiting, study and prepare for ielts then take the exam.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ceemoo207: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Canadahome:

The funds can be in your account a month before putting in EOI which will allow you to get invited to apply.

Please what’s EOI?

Also do you think I can use explain that I saved money through my sis and then collected everything now that I’m in Nigeria and also sold soles shares I have to raise my pof? This is my situation. My account had issues while I was abroad so I was sending money to my sis, now that I’m back she sent me the money together into a new account I just opened. Then I sold some shares in have and raised the balance. But my account is new and the two deposits came in in bulk.
I have entered the pool already since late December with a 460 score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by enoeshett(f): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2021
BFWestAfrican:
@enoeshett Does this answer your question?
Thanks so much. God bless you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by enoeshett(f): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2021
olalekan9320:

Image2pdf

Simple scanner

One of them should work
Thanks so much. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by enoeshett(f): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2021
Francieuche:

Studio 24 is 4000naira oo
Thanks so much. God bless you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tonygrinds(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2021
I have a question. Can someone who has ever overstayed his/her visa in another country before immigrate to Canada?
My friend once lived in the UK and overstayed her visa because she was trying to process her new born baby’s passport. She lived in the UK illegally for like 2 months and now she wants to immigrate to Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Tonygrinds:
I have a question. Can someone who has ever overstayed his/her visa in another country before immigrate to Canada?
My friend once lived in the UK and overstayed her visa because she was trying to process her new born baby’s passport. She lived in the UK illegally for like 2 months and now she wants to immigrate to Canada.

The deed has been done and your friend needs to move on. There's no clause on IRCC website that says if you overstayed your welcome in any country you are ineligible to apply to Canada or that your application gets a rejection if you apply.

She has to give it a try and hope for the best but must be truthful with everything that transpired by not hiding such info and going ahead to offer an explanation just like you stated above in an LOE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rosarie(f): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2021
Pls I dont have masters,which course can I take that the exams are at least two months close and the transcript won't take long.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rosarie(f): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2021
Nmacinachi:
I am seeking for a professional course to boost my score.pls link me up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rosarie(f): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2021
nymphomaniac:
I am sorry. I didn’t mean it in an insulting way.
your mom did a good job on you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Fozzyy21:
Compliment of the season gurus in d hux...plz I need ur help...my profile will be expiring on jan 5 and I received OINP on dec 15 which I haven't accepted cuz I'm still gathering documents..the issue here is that wen creating a new profile how do I transfer d OINP to d new profile cuz I dont want to lose it.

Did you solve this issue? Please share so we can be aware. What steps did you take in linking your OINP NOI to your new Express Entry profile?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TCAT: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2021
Hi guys, while trying to add a spouse to an application post AOR, can the spouse go ahead to do his/her upfront medicals?
knowing full well that the primary applicant EE profile hasn't changed to married yet and CIC is yet to demand for additional documents to add spouse.

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nigonus: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2021
Hello all,

I'm trying to create my express entry profile, but can seem to locate the form.

I've gone through the eligibility check tool and even generated a personal reference code, but for the life of me, I can't seem to locate the form to submit my profile.

I've followed this link (https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html) but it keeps me going in circles and providing information without taking me to the page itself.

Any help please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ceemoo207: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hi guys, is there any downside to deleting an application and starting a new one?
I entered pool last month but I want to delete my profile and start a fresh one. Will that be a red flag? Will it be a problem is there’s a decrepancy in NOC etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adeshna: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
I work in a private organization since 2017 till now, but last year, I also worked in an international organization for 6 months as contract staff in same role as the organization I've been working.

Is it possible to state that I worked 6 months in another firm while working in my main firm?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chuksey1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hey guys please help me out.

I am trying to check my eligibility on the IRCC website before entering the pool. I have two issues i need your advise on how to go about them.

1. the question of work experience. I have two different work experience that i want to use to claim maximum points here.
(A) teacher for 1year and 4months
(B) Sales rep for 1year and 10 months.

On the eligibility questionaire it is saying it must be in only one occupation. How do i go about this in other for me to make use of my two different work experience?

2. Also in the question about where i would like to settle. I was told that i can select as many provinces as possible in other for me to qualify for provincial nomination in other provinces. but when filling the eligibility questionaire i could only select one province. How do i go about this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
olalekan9320:
post-ITA, you only need soft copy. 4k is post-ppr
Thanks noted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Canadahome:

Three months before EOI application submission. My guy lost out because of this. Submission period is never more than three months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Maneq: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
adeshna:
I work in a private organization since 2017 till now, but last year, I also worked in an international organization for 6 months as contract staff in same role as the organization I've been working.

Is it possible to state that I worked 6 months in another firm while working in my main firm?

What you trying to achieve here. To claim 3 years, 6 months? smiley
Maximum points you can get for work experience is 3 years which you already have.
This is funny but I'll try,
If that contract working experience is sweeting you much to add then,
1.IRCC has this for people like you

full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

This will be interesting because firstly, your 3 years experience from 2017 at your main job shrinks to 2 years 6 months grin.
To reclaim the additional 6 months that will make you eligible for maximum points for 3 years work experience, I have no idea if IRCC will count that as a direct 6 months but i guess they should because you already have the 1 continuous year requirement wink

2. To spice things up, If you even claim part time work for the 6 months, which would then mean both offices must also state that in yo letter then,

IRCC Work hours for Part time, taken as 15 hrs/week for 24 months which equals mandatory 1560 work hours for a year experience.
Note that if you worked like Jackie during this your moonlighting and did 35 hours/week, its non of IRCC's concern as only 30 hrs max per week will be scored. This definitely means you'll need to tweak the hours to meet 30hrs/week. I guess IRCC will also count this as 6 months like the one prior. I guess grin grin

I'll still like for you to try; unlock new levels for us

If you are not trying to claim points or anything, add the 6 months experience in your personal history and leave your main 2017 work THE WAY IT ARE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by CaptainKool15(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
ericmaestro:

Someone pls help me out

There is a Whatsapp group.. You can send me a message
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hizzylife(f): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nmacinachi:

I also want to write BCS exam in May. If there's a WhatsApp group add me please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ifeoma33: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
amaya21:
You can leave it blank or put N/A in all. However most people I know with no kids left it all blank.

thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yunqdady: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Tundeom:
Hello, Everyone.

Happy New Year!

I just thought to post this for anyone living with Sickle Cell Anemia and might be worried about medicals. Do not panic or worry, you will pass medicals as long there are no other complications aside having Sickle Cell.
Pls, disclose your genotype to the nurse/doctor when you go for your upfront medicals and be ready to answer some follow up questions. Be sincere!

I could not find lot of information on this, and it gave me anxiety. I asked here and I got some words of encouragement last year (Thank you, all).

Anyways, I got MEP/BIL on the 14/01/2021.

I sincerely wish everyone on this journey the very best. We shall testify soon. Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.