Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1368653 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
crownchika:
Please who has applied for WES Evaluation recently? What is the current cost and what is the current exchange rate? Tnx.

I paid for WES today using Barter by Flutterwave (Evaluating LLB & BL).

WES charged me 230 CAD (~181 USD)

Today's exchange rate on Barter is N480 = $1. So everything I paid was 86,880 naira.

Payment using Barter doesn't take more than 30 seconds.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Somenachi: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
. I’m sorry to spoil any form of business but, this life ehn, it won’t be bad if you help someone for free for something you are doing at no cost at all. That “God Bless you” would go a long way. This struggle to get a better life is for us all, if Everyone paid for one thing or the order, we would have all been caged in the hands of agents and immigration lawyers.. my two cents Abeg no vex .. I come in peace grin
BurnaBurna:
If you have trouble paying for WES, I can help you pay for WES using the Western Union United Kingdom Pounds payment option. I charge a 15% fee and conversion is at abokifx.com parallel market rate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please go to page 1 of this thread. It is replete with information and important links. There you will also find a link to the CRS tool which will help you calculate your score. If your score is not high enough, you might consider boosting it. You might also search and read through the PNP, trades skill or student route forums.
kizonero:
Good evening ladies and gents
Now from the little I have read so far, does it mean that one most have a education qualification before one can be allow to apply for her visas. I have only National Diploma from yabatech in Mass communication. What will be my chances? What about some one that has handwork like forklift operator with just ssce, is there a Chance for such person to apply for any of the visas
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BurnaBurna: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
You are actually correct, and thanks for the candid advice. I can/should do it for free truly, but I think I should just cancel this thing pata pata. I'm actually now afraid of meeting bad people too. Me sef no like wahala at all. I heard barter is really easy, so folks should just use that.

Somenachi:

I don’t mind helping for free I live in the UK, but its just the fear of meeting bad people, I no like wahala. I’m sorry to spoil any form of business but, this life ehn, it won’t be bad if you help someone for free for something you are doing at no cost at all. That “God Bless you” would go a long way. This struggle to get a better life is for us all, if Everyone paid for one thing or the order, we would have all been caged in the hands of agents and immigration lawyers.. my two cents Abeg no vex .. I come in peace grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
To avoid stories that touch the heart, use Barter by Flutterwave for your dollar payment (WES & PR Application fees) if you don’t have a friend or family member ‘in the abroad’ that can help you...try and ‘chest’ it.

Convenience and peace of mind comes at a price!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sempe123: 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jigga11:

Fake website
Which is the correct site,this seems not to be working.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nowenuse: 3:45am On Feb 10, 2021
Jaynerth:
Non academic staffs are on strike presently, so no show till they call off the strike.

For example, I need UNIBEN to send verification to WES right now, in order for my process to be completed.

Does this mean that absolutely nothing can be done about it and we will be completely stuck until NASU calls of strike, even if it takes 1 year?

Pls, anyone else in the same situation here in this house?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ShoeShineGuy: 5:41am On Feb 10, 2021
BurnaBurna:
You are actually correct, and thanks for the candid advice. I can/should do it for free truly, but I think I should just cancel this thing pata pata. I'm actually now afraid of meeting bad people too. Me sef no like wahala at all. I heard barter is really easy, so folks should just use that.

grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by muymacho: 7:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Ikepooni:

That’s how someone messaged me privately, claiming to need advice. Only to ask me to borrow him proof of funds and how he will get a lawyer and guarantor to keep my mind at rest!!! Lool. I don’t know if he’s a scammer or not.... only God knows. But how do you leave family, friends and foe only to be asking a complete stranger for 4million plus! Sounds like a scam to me. Not everyone here is coming for help.
Well, you can collect collateral from the guarantor worth more than the money you are giving. Dude is trying to find a way. This life no balance. If you can gather your POF, give thanks to God.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crownchika: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2021
phabulous88:

Today's exchange rate on Barter is N480 = $1. So everything I paid was 86,880 naira.

plz how do I go

about the barter by flutterwave. My payment has really delayed for some days and I've been given reference number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2021
crownchika:
plz how do I go

about the barter by flutterwave. My payment has really delayed for some days and I've been given reference number.

I shared it here

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/411#98513935

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2021
sempe123:

Which is the correct site,this seems not to be working.
It’s working perfectly or you could just go to the website of New Brunswick and check for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2021
Ah. In this same Nigeria that someone will collect your bread, beat you on top then tell you you must not cry? Haaa. At your own peril oh.

This may sound harsh but the reality is everyone is struggling one way or another - asking a total stranger for this is a weird request and raises so many flags.

If he has access to a guarantor, that means the guarantor has that money. Why not get it from him directly?

Just my thoughts though.

muymacho:

Well, you can collect collateral from the guarantor worth more than the money you are giving. Dude is trying to find a way. This life no balance. If you can gather your POF, give thanks to God.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2021
muymacho:

While this is an open discussion, please let’s be reminded that POF shouldn’t be borrowed according to IRCC. Let’s not forget that part.
Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crownchika: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2021
phabulous88:

I shared it here

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/411#98513935
, plz sir, can I call you. I think there is a miss up in my application. I'm to pay 305 Canadian dolla. Why every other person paid 230 cad.or rathe can i email you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2021
crownchika:
, plz sir, can I call you. I think there is a miss up in my application. I'm to pay 305 Canadian dolla. Why every other person paid 230 cad.or rathe can i email you
You probably ticked 85cad for international delivery. Remove that as soft copy will be sufficient for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crownchika: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2021
elohim24:

You probably ticked 85cad for international delivery. Remove that as soft copy will be sufficient for you.
, day means I shd choose the standard delivery without tracking. But plz is't possible to edit delivery method, becuz I applied for it on Sunday but I was not able to make payment till date.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 10:31am On Feb 10, 2021
crownchika:

WES evaluation fee is 220 CAD
Standard delivery is 10 CAD. Courier delivery is 85 CAD

You most likely chose courier delivery which will bring your amount to 305 CAD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2021
crownchika:
, day means I shd choose the standard delivery without tracking. But plz is't possible to edit delivery method, becuz I applied for it on Sunday but I was not able to make payment till date.

I think it's possible since you haven't paid.
Do you have a reference number?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jigga11: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2021
Express Entry Next Draw Date 2021
By Ella Bergquist February 8, 2021 2 min. read

Next Express Entry Draw DateCanadaPermanent ResidencyExpress Entry Draws
Express Entry next draw date prediction: next Express Entry draw will be on February 10, 2021.

The Canadian government conducts an Express Entry draw approximately every two weeks. Most recently it has been a trend that the IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) has been conducting the Express Entry draw date on a fortnightly basis which is about every 15 days. The frequency of 15 days might change but a minimum of two express entry draws occur in a month.

When Is the Next Express Entry Draw Date?
We first expected the next Express Entry Draw date to be two weeks from the 173rd draw which made our first prediction but the draw did not happen. We are now expecting a draw on February 10, 2021. The latest Express Entry Draw was #174 on January 21, 2021. The 173rd draw offered 4,626 ITA to those with a cut off CRS score of 454. This draw was targeted towards the CEC program.

Due to the coronavirus/COVID-19, many things in immigration can be unpredictable but we assume that the next date will be two weeks from the previous one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Electra1990: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2021
Good day,
I’ve been trying to schedule an medical appointment with IOM for the past week and this I what they keep saying, apparently it’s only Nigeria that is having issues, does anyone know how to get this don manually at IOM?
Oh! Qlife is booked till mid March.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2021
Finally submitted my application and a part of me is so relieved and happy while a small part is so anxious, maybe it's because I don't remember wanting anything in my life the way I want this.
May my processing time be short and may all our silent prayers come to pass, Amen.
Hopefully I'd come back in a few months and quote this message with my PPR story smiley
Can I be added to the February AOR group pls

36 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2021
Yellowmellow:
Finally submitted my application and a part of me is so relieved and happy while a small part is so anxious, maybe it's because I don't remember wanting anything in my life the way I want this.
May my processing time be short and may all our silent prayers come to pass, Amen.
Hopefully I'd come back in a few months and quote this message with my PPR story smiley
Congratulations and Godspeed in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
If I may ask please, what was your mailing address? I mean the province in Canada? I'm asking because I was charged $259.90
phabulous88:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cheerfulmum: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
People usually mistake Sydney Nova Scotia to Sydney, Australia. Just for info, any Sydney you see in the Canada waka is Nova scotia, Canada.

emergingb:

Hello
My AOR was on 11th of December, sent a mail to Ottawa asking for my visa office but am yet to get a response. However, I got a reply from Hong Kong and Sydney, Australia when I sent them a document, stating that I should send it to my VO which is Nova Scotia, that’s how I got to know my VO.

Secondly I sent a web form about 3 weeks ago and am yet to get a response.

I hope have been a able to answer a question.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crownchika: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
phabulous88:

I think it's possible since you haven't paid.
Do you have a reference number?
, yes I do. I've tried to change it, but i got to find out that they are the one that can do it. So I was directed to send them a message via my acct,which I've also done.They have also achknowledgwd the message. I pray it doesn't take time for them to change it so that I can make my payment. Because I've already started the process with my school my sch takes 1wk to 10 days to send the transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Remicynt(f): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Good day house, my bank insist I get an address for my bank reference. I will appreciate if any one can help with the address to direct the letter of indebtedness to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
barby008:
If I may ask please, what was your mailing address? I mean the province in Canada? I'm asking because I was charged $259.90

Mailing address: Lagos

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yellowmellow:

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RetiredAdult: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
phabulous88:

Hello. Are you sure BL will count as a separate degree? I’m thinking of considering this instead of waiting to make payment with IQAS so evaluate my LLB.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
So sorry to rain on your parade but if you’re trying to get an assessment to a professional degree with WES, they won’t do it. I was in your shoes this time last year and finally had to close my eyes to pay for another assessment with IQAS when WES didn’t do it right. If there’s still time maybe you should cancel this assessment and ask for a refund if possible.
phabulous88:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.