Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1362501 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solomonray(m): 6:35am On Feb 11, 2021
MissMa01:

“Una” ...interesting
It is well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solomonray(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2021
NneAku344:

You don't mean it! Here I was thinking as a PR or citizen, all you need to do is step out and begin to pack money from the floor of your corridor!

Wow! Thanks for this wonderful information. God bless you!!

Euphemism and sarcasm exemplified �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solomonray(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2021
nowhere:

Canada has no much jobs now, Chinese and Indians bring jobs and blacks bring churches only. So IRCC may still be delaying the non-specified draws.

Na info I bring, no be fight.

I get your point, it is well regardless. Sheybi na there you dey, let's also come there and see churches our people bring. Maybe we can bring innovation and jobs to Canada. You never know!!!!��

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2021
"blacks bring churches only"
Uninformed hasty generalization with so much confidence. Just wow!!
nowhere:

1Canada has no much jobs now, Chinese and Indians bring jobs and blacks bring churches only. So IRCC may still be delaying the non-specified draws.

Na info I bring, no be fight.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2021
Dennyjuff:
Hello Fam, if I get my supervisor to write my a reference letter stating my job description using the company letter headed paper . (Cos my firm wont give-bank). Would he be the one they’d call for confirmation? With his phone number and email address provided.
Anyone please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Godtemi: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2021
Naaomi:

It's amazed me how he just concluded by saying black only brings churches. If african stop business trasaction with foreign countries, then you will know that african don't only brings churches.

Or he should just try and make research to see some africans who already have some well business established in canada, usa, europe. just because this people are calm and silent doesn't mean african only brings churches.Africans with conclusion without no research.

Every country has her own uniqueness and value

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Godtemi: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2021
solomonray:

It is well

It is well brother
May God change Nigerian mindset

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2021
Dennyjuff:
Hello Fam, if I get my supervisor to write my a reference letter stating my job description using the company letter headed paper . (Cos my firm wont give-bank). Would he be the one they’d call for confirmation? With his phone number and email address provided.

- It might be safe to assume they will contact the signer or anyone else in HR if a letterhead is used.
- Is your supervisor authorized to use the letter headed paper of the organization to write this sort of reference letter?
- If the answer to the question above is no, please search NL (limit to travel section) for "supervisor plain paper letter" for what others have done in your scenario.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2021
#Lori iro #iro por
It is in Nigeria that there are jobs abi

You have used ladder finished, make dem kon commot ham so others will not see anything to use climb up abi. God is watching you
nowhere:

author=solomonray post=98945864]

Let's be optimistic for once�
I dey Canada now. No jobs! It makes sense not to invite more people. I no talk say mak them no draw una ooo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prisscindy(f): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2021
phabulous88:

You need a good internet. I used my phone’s hotspot. Airtel

On Chrome Settings, I allowed popup for ‘iqas.labour.alberta.ca’. I also allowed Automatic download.

1. Before the system gets busy (say around 3:30pm), log onto your IQAS account and click through your application page s until you get to the Payment page. This is the page that normally say ‘IQAS daily limit has been reached’. Copy the Webpage link of your Payment page. It’s usually something like this: https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/imm-paymentmethod/...............................  and save on MS Word. This weblink is unique to your application, you can't use the one for someone else

2. The way IQAS has programmed their website is such that at exactly 8:00am (Mountain Time), that’s 4:00pm Nigerian time, their website refreshes and logs out everyone

3. So at 4:00pm, log onto your IQAS account and it will take you to your Home page

4. Next, open multiple Tabs and paste your payment Webpage link ( the https://iqas.labour.alberta.ca/imm-paymentmethod/............................... ). This takes you directly to your payment page and saves you the time that you would have spent navigating through your application pages to the Payment page

5. On the Payment page you will see ‘Preview application’ and ‘Submit’. Now because it’s not yet 4:15pm, you will most likely see ‘IQAS daily limit has been reached for today’ after a few seconds

6. Just refresh the page and you will see the ‘Preview application’ and ‘Submit’ link again

7. Keep doing this on all the Tabs until it's 4:11pm

8. From 4:11pm, when you refresh the page and see the ‘Preview application’, click on it and then immediately click on ‘Submit’. Now because I allowed Automatic download in my Chrome settings, the moment I click on ‘Preview application’, it starts downloading and then I click on ‘Submit’. Saves me about 2 seconds

9. Repeat this on each of of the Tabs you’ve opened say after every 15-20 seconds, and one Tab at a time

10. For example in Tab 1, click Preview and then ‘Submit’ at 4:11:20s; in Tab 2, click at 4:11:40s; and in Tab 3 at 4:12:00s...

11. Hopefully, one of the Tabs will take you to the Payment gateway

12. One last thing, from 4:14pm, any tab that gives you the ‘IQAS daily limit has been reached for today’, just close the tab and focus on the other tabs.

All the best

Gracias!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by reginaceali: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2021
Good morning House
Pls is there any AOR Whatsapp group for Feb 2020.
I will like to join.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by reginaceali: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2021
Good morning House
Pls is there any AOR Whatsapp or Telegram group for Feb 2020.
I will like to join.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2021
Godtemi:

It's amazed me how he just concluded by saying black only brings churches. If african stop business trasaction with foreign countries, then you will know that african don't only brings churches.

Or he should just try and make research to see some africans who already have some well business established in canada, usa, europe. just because this people are calm and silent doesn't mean african only brings churches.Africans with conclusion without no research.

Every country has her own uniqueness and value
Till when you come.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2021
bishopbusayo1:
#Lori iro #iro por
It is in Nigeria that there are jobs abi

You have used ladder finished, make dem kon commot ham so others will not see anything to use climb up abi. God is watching you
I didn't say don't come.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2021
Naaomi:
Till you come.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2021
solomonray:

I get your point, it is well regardless. Sheybi na there you dey, let's also come there and see churches our people bring. Maybe we can bring innovation and jobs to Canada. You never know!!!!��
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
[Pls how do i request for another copy of my transcripts from lautech. Preferably soft copy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cruzydal(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dammyomo123:
Through private message or drop your email
pls im yet to receive the materials from you . thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cannydreamz: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NairaLuck: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
good morning guys, so am bout to evaluate MY TRANSCRIPTS, which is advisable or HND credential evaluation for EE? WES or ICAS or IQAS?

thanks so much for your anticipated replies
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sulee23(f): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
NairaLuck:
good morning guys, so am bout to evaluate MY TRANSCRIPTS, which is advisable or HND credential evaluation for EE? WES or ICAS or IQAS?

thanks so much for your anticipated replies

Wes. Gives 2 or more certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NairaLuck: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sulee23:

Wes. Gives 2 or more certificate.

thanks for your reply. i will proceed then
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RetiredAdult: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
EVERYONE! Beware of this nairaland user “korodejvo“. I will post our conversation as soon as I get off work. DONT LISTEN TO HIM IF HE MESSAGES YOU TO HELP YOU PAY FOR ANYTHING IN THIS EXPRESS ENTRY PROCESS. Full conversation loading.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by safex(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Long time boss.. It's almost 4months post-PPR. As this journey dey teach patience on another level to all and sundry, I'm one of those still patiently on the lookout for your promised full gist o.. cool
My dear, snake swallowed my original PPR gist (you know naija snakes can swallow anything nah grin). Then plenty things happened and for now no motivation to write another one until things clear.
Bottom line, I still full ground and I want to 'continue my normal life again' at least for the meantime. At bolded, by the time I'm leaving I should have MSc or PhD in patienceology cheesy

#CanadaNeedMeAliveAndHealthy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RetiredAdult: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
So, i have only posted here a few times cos i just started this journey. After several tries, i came here to cry and I two good people replied me and helped me and i was finally able to register for IQAS. Since then, i have been struggling to pay, still struggling. I made mention of that here, next thing I knew, this “korodejvo” person sent me an email. This is the conversation. A bit long but please read so you don’t fall into his trap.

ME: Hello, got an email from Nairaland that you’re trying to email me. 

Korodejvo: yeah I did. I saw your message about IQAS that's why. I had that issue for over 2 months before I was finally able to pay yesterday.How long have you been trying

ME: Over two weeks now o. The website is always hanging around that 4:15pm (which is 8:15 Alberta time) it’s really frustrating. What did you do?

Korodejvo: omo! I've been trying since 4th December. I scheduled my IELTS for 6th February with the mind that I'll pay for my ECA in December and it'll be ready around the same time my IELTS will be released but IQAS frustrated my plans. Eventually I had to pay thru someone in India, but the guy charged me for it. Funny enough he was able to pay in one attempt

ME: Omo. Well, while I’ll like to try that, I’m too poor to be scammed abeg. I’ll keep trying. Thanks. 

Korodejvo: �� it's fine. I also had the same fears lol. Let's hope IQAS will fix up soon. if you get tired of the wait tho.....you can trace him on that thread  https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/iqas-eca-timeline-tracking.490054/page-674#post-9104183
Goodluck!

ME: If it is so legit, is it payment after service? That, I would be willing to do. 

Korodejvo: maybe you should send me a text on WhatsApp so I'll just send you the conversations I had with him. 09014795140

ME: If I can’t pay after it is done, there’s no need. I’m obviously desperate for this to be done so there will be no scamming on my part. But if you insist on sharing the conversation here, send screenshots.

Korodejvo: I'm exchanging these emails with my laptop so sending the screenshots here will be a long job, hence why I suggested WhatsApp. oh and yeah you'll pay him after you've paid for the assessment. pay after service kinda. 

ME: Lol is 275 CAD not more painful to lose than 40CAD? I’ll pass. Thanks for sharing the opportunity tho.

Korodejvo: alright..no long talk then. I meant you'll pay the 40 CAD after you pay the 275. Also this person is not collecting the 275 from you, only helps you access the portal but for the money you'll pay it by yourself, and then the 40 comes after. Anyways, go at your own pace. I understand the skepticism and my enthusiasm probably raises doubts �‍♂️�‍♂️. I get sha. I wish you all the best.

All this was on Wednesday. I stopped replying him. Only for him to send me an email today.

Korodejvo: Hi! Have you paid? if no, open the attached link preferably on a computer. It redirects you to the payment portal. Fill in your IQAS details as it is on your profile and submit, and it'll open a new window on the IQAS portal for you to proceed, like a shopping cart when you buy stuff online. From there you can put your details and pay, if you think it's okay. also you don't have to wait till 4:15 you can try it now,and nobody will be collecting any money from you. You probably don't trust me and that is fine, but I'm just trying to help

I forwarded the email of today with the attachment to my partner who is tech savvy. I have attached his response after seeing the email. Mr Korede apparently created a web attachment for me to fill in order to get a hold of my details.

Be careful guys. I’m sure the name is fake but his full name is Korede Awosika. And his email address is korodeawosika@gmail.com

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
RetiredAdult:
So, i have only posted here a few times cos i just started this journey. After several tries, i came here to cry and I two good people replied me and helped me and i was finally able to register for IQAS. Since then, i have been struggling to pay, still struggling. I made mention of that here, next thing I knew, this “korodejvo” person sent me an email. This is the conversation. A bit long but please read so you don’t fall into his trap.

ME: Hello, got an email from Nairaland that you’re trying to email me. 
Smh

Korodejvo: yeah I did. I saw your message about IQAS that's why. I had that issue for over 2 months before I was finally able to pay yesterday.How long have you been trying

ME: Over two weeks now o. The website is always hanging around that 4:15pm (which is 8:15 Alberta time) it’s really frustrating. What did you do?

Korodejvo: omo! I've been trying since 4th December. I scheduled my IELTS for 6th February with the mind that I'll pay for my ECA in December and it'll be ready around the same time my IELTS will be released but IQAS frustrated my plans. Eventually I had to pay thru someone in India, but the guy charged me for it. Funny enough he was able to pay in one attempt

ME: Omo. Well, while I’ll like to try that, I’m too poor to be scammed abeg. I’ll keep trying. Thanks. 

Korodejvo: �� it's fine. I also had the same fears lol. Let's hope IQAS will fix up soon. if you get tired of the wait tho.....you can trace him on that thread  https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/iqas-eca-timeline-tracking.490054/page-674#post-9104183
Goodluck!

ME: If it is so legit, is it payment after service? That, I would be willing to do. 

Korodejvo: maybe you should send me a text on WhatsApp so I'll just send you the conversations I had with him. 09014795140

ME: If I can’t pay after it is done, there’s no need. I’m obviously desperate for this to be done so there will be no scamming on my part. But if you insist on sharing the conversation here, send screenshots.

Korodejvo: I'm exchanging these emails with my laptop so sending the screenshots here will be a long job, hence why I suggested WhatsApp. oh and yeah you'll pay him after you've paid for the assessment. pay after service kinda. 

ME: Lol is 275 CAD not more painful to lose than 40CAD? I’ll pass. Thanks for sharing the opportunity tho.

Korodejvo: alright..no long talk then. I meant you'll pay the 40 CAD after you pay the 275. Also this person is not collecting the 275 from you, only helps you access the portal but for the money you'll pay it by yourself, and then the 40 comes after. Anyways, go at your own pace. I understand the skepticism and my enthusiasm probably raises doubts �‍♂️�‍♂️. I get sha. I wish you all the best.

All this was on Wednesday. I stopped replying him. Only for him to send me an email today.

Korodejvo: Hi! Have you paid? if no, open the attached link preferably on a computer. It redirects you to the payment portal. Fill in your IQAS details as it is on your profile and submit, and it'll open a new window on the IQAS portal for you to proceed, like a shopping cart when you buy stuff online. From there you can put your details and pay, if you think it's okay. also you don't have to wait till 4:15 you can try it now,and nobody will be collecting any money from you. You probably don't trust me and that is fine, but I'm just trying to help

I forwarded the email of today with the attachment to my partner who is tech savvy. I have attached his response after seeing the email. Mr Korede apparently created a web attachment for me to fill in order to get a hold of my details.

Be careful guys. I’m sure the name is fake but his full name is Korede Awosika. And his email address is korodeawosika@gmail.com

People are so mean!!! We are all here trying to get our heads above water... and one idiotic person is doing this. Not fair.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mmamaroon:

- It might be safe to assume they will contact the signer or anyone else in HR if a letterhead is used.
- Is your supervisor authorized to use the letter headed paper of the organization to write this sort of reference letter?
- If the answer to the question above is no, please search NL (limit to travel section) for "supervisor plain paper letter" for what others have done in your scenario.
Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
korodejvo:

no oo they don't
Please over to you sir...come outside

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lanrayx: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
If one worked in 4 different jobs

Nigeria
=======

NYSC ( teaching unpaid )1 year

Foreign
=========

A paid consulting work in IT for 3.5 months

Part-time work in a different field for 3 months

Professional IT job (in a different IT discipline ) for 1+ years

Can one combine this experiences or what other options do one have, when one has a masters and less than 30

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin grin grin
MissMa01:

Please over to you sir...come outside

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
RetiredAdult:

Be careful guys.

grin grin grin

Some tips RetiredAdult:

- delete all PMs/DMs without responding.....unless that inner voice tells you otherwise...there is hardly anything that cannot be asked in the open.....there may be exceptions to this I guess.

- cybersecurity training 101.......to discover the true sender of a message put your mouse over the address (hover) without clicking on it. To see the true address of a link check the domain name from right to left. Read all URLs from right to left. The last address is the true domain (so wes.org for the real website). Secure URLs that don't employ https are fraudulent, as are sites that begin with IP addresses. - from google not my words (except the WES part).

Phabulous88 gave the breakdown of how to crack IQAS payment, see here: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/440#98946784

Hope it works for you.

#ComicRelief
#SiddonLook

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
lanrayx:
If one worked in 4 different jobs

Nigeria
=======

NYSC ( teaching unpaid )1 year

Foreign
=========

A paid consulting work in IT for 3.5 months

Part-time work in a different field for 3 months

Professional IT job (in a different IT discipline ) for 1+ years

Can one combine this experiences or what other options do one have, when one has a masters and less than 30

Thanks

About your NYSC experience, please search NL (limit to travel section) using "nysc noc" to see what others with nysc experience have done.

About combining more than one job, please search NL (limit to travel section) using "combine multiple noc" to see what others have done.

Pls also read Skilled Work Experience in green font on page 1...in fact all of page 1 and the embedded links.

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.