Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1362782 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2021
Daraojo:
Got GCMS today,

Note 1 states that: RFV check done; pending approval.

Please what does it mean?

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Well, pending approval mostly likely would mean the last check by the officer before your application is fully approved but yeah, congratulations.
Now you just wait for them to vaccinate their people and pray you are the first one out of the door when everything is back to normal

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cutiemart: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2021
MissMa01:

According to IRCC, to prove work experience you’ll need reference letters for the jobs you are claiming points. Salary account bank statement aren’t included and payslips are optional
Oh, thank you. God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2021
MissMa01:

Just do yourself a favour and read page 1 of this thread.Come back with questions if any part is unclear.
And you will be 30years old not 31 yeah? If you max your IELTS, get an IQAS evaluation and with 3years work experience you should be looking at 473 or thereabout

Yes 30 years.. Thanks for ur advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jbelieve: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2021
Daraojo:
Got GCMS today,

Note 1 states that: RFV check done; pending approval.

Please what does it mean?

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Please how did your order the notes. I want to also order but don't know how to go about it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2021
Jbelieve:

Please how did your order the notes. I want to also order but don't know how to go about it
www dot getgcms dot com
www dot thegcmsonline dot com
www dot caipsgcms dot com

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daraojo: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
thegcmsonline.com
Jbelieve:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dee00: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello,

Can a combination of my B.Sc degree with a diploma certificate (transcript included) gotten after it, suffice for the 'two or more degrees' qualification category?

I don't have time for Master's degree now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tvickie(f): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yeah, the rate is not the problem. I get you thanks
MissMa01:

What about going for a long date say 6months or 1year? Did you get a reasonable rate Atleast? That’s a different matter. But yeah, no need to inform IRCC just leave the money in the account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Layohrt(f): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dee00:
Hello,

Can a combination of my B.Sc degree with a diploma certificate (transcript included) gotten after it, suffice for the 'two or more degrees' qualification category?

A lot of questing you guys ask are on their website, you should always try and check them out.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iamhistreasure: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Goodevening guys,please I need some advise.I worked as a bank teller for 2 years then one year as a marketer.From my review on the express entry NOC,the two years tellering experience falls under skill type C which does not qualify for EE.Is there something that can be done about this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dk2baba(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello nairalanders pls kindly advice me am currently running my msc program and i'll be done August 2021 is it advisable evaluate my first degree along with my msc cert when am done or just msc alone kindly advice me guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Doughyeenbae(f): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thank you very much.
Cutiemart:

For writing check out ielts by liz, she broke down how to approach different types of questions in writing task 1 and 2 on her blog

https://ieltsliz.com/ielts-writing-task-2-model-essay/

For reading check out ielts by Alex, she made so really helpful videos on tackling this part and makes it easy to understand how to answer the questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZwrY5azEzk

For speaking check out Alex and Jay, they did thorough break down on how to approach the three parts of the speaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXvQ-_3IZts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyPvI_NxZU8

You can also check Chris Advantage out to on speaking, he did a great job on his blog too

https://www.ieltsadvantage.com/2015/05/28/ielts-speaking-tips/

Then finally just learn some general topics on speaking they usually ask, learn to use your words and link it with examples or your own area or something you can talk on at length, some of the general topics include:

Your Job.
What you study.
Weather
Your hometown
The internet
Social media
Media
Your likes and dislikes
Sports
Food
Family
Art
Gifts
Creativity
Advertisements
Farming
Plants.

I hope this helps, good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by duni04(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
dk2baba:
Hello nairalanders pls kindly advice me am currently running my msc program and i'll be done August 2021 is it advisable evaluate my first degree along with my msc cert when am done or just msc alone kindly advice me guys
Hello there. I suggest you get your BSc cert evaluated and get in the pool right now irrespective of what your crs score is. The EE draw can magically go down to your score anytime. Then when your MSc is ready in August and if you're still in the pool update your EE profile with it.

PS: WES needs only your most recent qualification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MrKong: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
dk2baba:
If you have the money to evaluate your undergraduate degree now knowing you will still pay to evaluate the MSc later, then by all means go ahead. Have in mind also you need to study for a time to be well prepared for IELTS. So it’s your decision. Should you wait or go ahead with what you have?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by claseek(f): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
good evening everyone,

i'd appreciate your input; new on this journey.

My sis has an ND from a polytechnic, which she used to gain direct entry admission to university to get a B.Sc

i just need to be sure; since she has both ND and B.SC, does this count as two or more certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Good morning. I’m praying that you will get your desired scores.

Please, I need materials that you studied. I will be glad if you can assist me with it.

drlaykay:
I wrote my IELTS today and I really need my listening to be up to 8. I made a few mistakes that could slide me to having 34 which is 7.5.

I'm extremely confident of other parts. In fact, I'm not sure I will get any answers wrong in reading.
But all this result with a 7.5 in listening will drop my CRS to about 430 from a possible 480...

I'm so tensed. I can't even sleep well.
I don't want to write this exam a second
embarassed embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yusuftosho: 12:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Dear Miss,

I will sincerely appreciate your prompt review of my profile.

Age - 35

Marital - Single

Qualification
Ordinary National Diploma - Accounting.
BSc in Accounting.

ECA - Done.
IELTS - preparing.

What do you see about my profile and CRS?

MissMa01:

Just do yourself a favour and read page 1 of this thread.Come back with questions if any part is unclear.
And you will be 30years old not 31 yeah? If you max your IELTS, get an IQAS evaluation and with 3years work experience you should be looking at 473 or thereabout
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by daisyU: 4:17am On Mar 29, 2021
Hello everyone, pls I need clarifications.

Can I use work experience gained during NYSC?

I tried getting reference letter in CIC format but in the reference letter, it was mentioned that the experience was during NYSC. Also I was only paid by NYSC so my bank statements carry narration of NYSC.

Please can this still fly as a valid work experience? Is there anything I can do? My CRS point increases considerably when I include my 1yr nysc work experience.

Does anybody know anyone who has been successful using NYSC work experience despite being paid by NYSC only? Please help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by eyedd: 5:09am On Mar 29, 2021
Hello house, how can I evaluate my BCS results with WES?

N/B: I have them waiting for my Bsc transcript from my University, how do I add this additional document ( BCS ) to the evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 6:03am On Mar 29, 2021
eyedd:
Hello house, how can I evaluate my BCS results with WES?

N/B: I have them waiting for my Bsc transcript from my University, how do I add this additional document ( BCS ) to the evaluation?
Go to the Wes website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 6:04am On Mar 29, 2021
Pepperoni001:
Good morning. I’m praying that you will get your desired scores.

Please, I need materials that you studied. I will be glad if you can assist me with it.

I also need preparation materials too... Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Dee00:
Hello,

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by eyedd: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2021
bemagnify:

Go to the Wes website

This isn't helpful. Like I said, I am waiting for them to evaluate to Bsc, means I was on the website. If you can't provide better direction just pass.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by extee86: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2021
larimee200:
Goodday everyone, pls I just got nominated by SINP and the additional 600points has been added to my EE profile but my IELTS will expire on 12th of April 2021. Pls what should I do?

Hello. Pls how long did it take for SINP to respond to you and add the 600points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TemTon: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Good morning everyone,

Please I have my speaking test this evening, however, I have a meeting at work at that time.

Please is it possible to attend earlier? Like this morning.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BurnaBurna: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2021
Call the IELTS center (especially if it is ielts.ng). I was able to attend earlier in my case. As long as the examiner is on seat, i think you can.

TemTon:
Good morning everyone,

Please I have my speaking test this evening, however, I have a meeting at work at that time.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TemTon: 7:53am On Mar 29, 2021
BurnaBurna:
Call the IELTS center (especially if it is ielts.ng). I was able to attend earlier in my case. As long as the examiner is on seat, i think you can.

Thank you for this. I would reach out when they open.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2021
TemTon:
Good morning everyone,

Thank you.

Yes. I will advise you head there now. So you can fill slot of someone that's late.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TemTon: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2021
Abdomox:

Yes. I will advise you head there now. So you can fill slot of someone that's late.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 9:07am On Mar 29, 2021
lasignor:
Yes.
did mine it came out as four year bachelor. It didn’t work for 2 or more with Wes o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olamiikunle(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2021
good morning house,
has anyone gotten an invitation mail for the New Brunswick virtual session stated for 30th march, 2021?
if you did, please whats your NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BurnaBurna: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Yes, 2175
Olamiikunle:
good morning house,
has anyone gotten an invitation mail for the New Brunswick virtual session stated for 30th march, 2021?
if you did, please whats your NOC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.