Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361961 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prisscindy(f): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ola240:
ohhhhhhh, I understand now. They believe it was a pre-degree to the actual degree. I’ll just take CIMA or ACCA F1-F3 then. Thank you

What qualifications do you have at the moment? You don't need CIMA or ACCA if you had ND with a BSc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cutiemart: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
MissMa01:

One year continuous in Primary NOC
Hello,
Pls I need help, I have read everything I can lay my hands on to get more information on how a chef can migrate under the EE platform but I haven’t gotten any accurate answer.
I like to know if I am required to get a canadian trade license before I can claim points for my work experience as a chef here in Nigeria. I am really confused and getting clarification on this will mean alot to me.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cutiemart: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=phabulous88 post=100060244]

Yeah.

Hello,
Pls I need help, I have read everything I can lay my hands on to get more information on how a chef can migrate under the EE platform but I haven’t gotten any accurate answer.
I like to know if I am required to get a canadian trade license before I can claim points for my work experience as a chef here in Nigeria. I am really confused and getting clarification on this will mean alot to me.
I also attached screenshot of a section I came across on the IRCC website when I was filling my profile for the EE.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Prisscindy:

This assumption is not right. If it was, ND and HND would have been been 4 years diploma and not two or more certificates
Nobody is assuming anything here, it is what it is. That's a WES thing. We all know ND and HND are evaluated as two or more degrees. No be me make the rules so there's no need to take me on, take WES on instead.

And if you used your ND to gain admission for the BSc, you will still study in the Uni for at least 3years (standard Canadian system) anyway, so they can't evaluate the ND as being part of the degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Belle35:

Mine was evaluated by WES as 2 or more and I did my diploma before by my degree. Perhaps, he would have sent the the transcript separately
Was the diploma a prerequisite for the said degree? A standalone diploma would be evaluated as two or more whether it's before or after. But if the diploma is a requirement for the said degree, then it's usually evaluated as 4years bachelors degree. Seen so many Unilag people done this way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ola240:
ohhhhhhh, I understand now. [b]They believe it was a pre-degree to the actual degree. [/b]I’ll just take CIMA or ACCA F1-F3 then. Thank you
My point exactly. Except the diploma doesn't have anything to do with your degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Prisscindy:

What qualifications do you have at the moment? You don't need CIMA or ACCA if you had ND with a BSc
I have bsc and unilag foundation ( which was what I used) thinking I would get 2 or more certificates but I didn’t
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iamhistreasure: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good afternoon guys,I have one year nysc teaching experience in 2015-2016 and 2 years experience in retail banking(2019-date).Can it serve as 3 years experience as they are different job descriptions?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
iamhistreasure:

Yes I saw that but I did teaching during nysc and currently doing banking

It doesn't matter. Make your banking experience your Primary NOC.

You don't have to have experience from same NOC for the 3 years. It can be from different NOCs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
iamhistreasure:
Good afternoon guys,I have one year nysc teaching experience in 2015-2016 and 2 years experience in retail banking(2019-date).Can it serve as 3 years experience as they are different job descriptions?

Yes. This is another sample of NYSC reference letter gotten directly from their Secretariat.

You can as well get from your PPA if that wiol be easier for you.

NB: Got attachment from Instagram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iamhistreasure: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abdomox:

Yes. This is another sample of NYSC reference letter gotten directly from their Secretariat.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jay06(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
ifagny2005:
Hello guys. Who also got the survey send by IRCC saying that a decision has been made on our file and they would love to have an impression on our journey through the immigration process??

I got the email as well... But the decision they made on the file is what I'm yet to see.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abdomox:

reference letter with 3 job descriptions This one na rejection loading o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jay06:

I got the email as well... But the decision they made on the file is what I'm yet to see.
Congratulations ...wow .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Topccy007: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please who can help with information on how to go about Ukrainian certificate and transcript verification with ENIC Ukraine?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
ednut1:

Lol. You guys just think your VOs are illiterates that don't know what youth service is about? We've seen ppl have nunerous JDs during their service year.

Ppl taught numerous subjects too. So, don't just open mouth when you are not a VO.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Prisscindy:

It is an error or oversight from WES. Same thing happened to a friend of mine, he did a foundation degree which he used for a direct entry into 200L in the same university.

His report came back as 4 years bachelor's degree but I told him to contact wes and explain that they're separate qualifications. He did and the report was updated after 4 weeks to one year undergraduate and 4 years bachelor's.

So I feel you should do the same and let's see. It won't cost you anything but more points if it changes and I'm positive it would. Hope you attached your ND statement of result when you evaluated.
okay I’ll try that. I’m even trying to upgrade it but I have to pay another 100 CAD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abdomox:

Lol. You guys just think your VOs are illiterates that don't know what youth service is about? We've seen ppl have nunerous JDs during their service year.

Ppl taught numerous subjects too. So, don't just open mouth when you are not a VO.

Thanks.
learn to read well. A JD should ideally match 70% of the noc. Typically JDs have like 6 to 9 main duties. The JD should be expanded 3 JD is too small biko

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
ednut1:
learn to read well. A JD should ideally match 70% of the noc. Typically JDs have like 6 to 9 main duties. The JD should be expanded 3 JD is too small biko

No. Let's learn to think out of the box. Not everything we read we carry on our head.

This is a Youth service, you don't expect numerous JDs like that. Hence, the 3 JDs are enough. Don't fabricate what you did not do biko.

And mind you 3 JDs can even best summarize the6-9 you're talking about.

So you know, this has been accepted by the VO, hence the reason she shared it...So, what else?

Please let's know that these IRCC guys are human and know better.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good afternoon house,

One of my previous employer say they can't do me the reference letter, I have told them to put it in a mail thou, the good thing is that one of my senior colleagues is willing to sign off one on a plain paper for me but I joined the company before him and he left the employment 1month earlier than me (I hope this is not an issue?)
I need assistance on the self declared format for the reference/experience letter so I will just get it notarize. The formats I have been seeing around is the type that would be on a company's letterhead

Secondly, please what fees do I have to pay aside medicals & biometrics while adding spouse post aor?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olalekan9320(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ola240:
I have bsc and unilag foundation ( which was what I used) thinking I would get 2 or more certificates but I didn’t
Please when did you do your evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olalekan9320(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
bishopbusayo1:
Good afternoon house, please what fees do I have to pay aside medicals & biometrics while adding spouse post aor?
application and rprf
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by temmitats(f): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
When did you do your diploma? Cause I got 2 or more degrees with the same Unilag diploma
Ola240:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
olalekan9320:

Please when did you do your evaluation?
Febuary
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
temmitats:
When did you do your diploma? Cause I got 2 or more degrees with the same Unilag diploma
I did my diploma 2016 o, I’m even tired of these Wes people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by temmitats(f): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oh that’s the Jupep diploma? Mine is the original diploma, sorry o ��
Ola240:
I did my diploma 2016 o, I’m even tired of these Wes people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
temmitats:
Oh that’s the Jupep diploma? Mine is the original diploma, sorry o ��
Yes original diploma stopped in 2016 and Jupeb Diploma started, so anyone that did diploma from after 2016 is Jupeb Diploma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olalekan9320(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abdomox:

No. Let's learn to think out of the box. Not everything we read we carry on our head.

This is a Youth service, you don't expect numerous JDs like that. Hence, the 3 JDs are enough. Don't fabricate what you did not do biko.

And mind you 3 JDs can even best summarize the6-9 you're talking about.

So you know, this has been accepted by the VO, hence the reason she shared it...So, what else?

Please let's know that these IRCC guys are human and know better.
I can only hope you aren't the one that submitted that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olalekan9320(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ola240:
Febuary
I know someone doing this and hope she is given two or more certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Aiit well noted

Thank you

olalekan9320:
application and rprf
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
olalekan9320:
I know someone doing this and can hope she is given two or more certificate
well I’m not sure sha, even me I still want to contact wes and insist I want it as 2 or more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iamhistreasure: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
ednut1:

Hello,are u saying it's not possible to combine two noc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.