Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1368642 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ObianujuEgo: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Violetdaisy:
I haven't taken ielts and my 30th birthday is in 2 weeks. Can I open my profile to lock in my score without my ielts result?

What you are planning will not work. You need IELTS and ECA to create a profile.

Check out this YouTube channel. There are lots of ielts video materials that will guide you. All the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbjGGBXS3gA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Belle35: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lupigne:

There was a OINP tech draw today, I got a NOI! I feel so relieved.

God Almighty be praised.

Congratulations to you, what a relief. I just heard about it. I am so glad. Although my NOC isn’t tech, hopefully in two weeks they will be another Ontario draw for other occupations that aren’t Tech.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Titimolayo: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lupigne:

God Almighty be praised.

Same here. What's next
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lupigne: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Thanks a lot and amen to your prayers. You'll be celebrated soon.
Belle35:

Congratulations to you, what a relief. I just heard about it. I am so glad. Although my NOC isn’t tech, hopefully in two weeks they will be another Ontario draw for other occupations that aren’t Tech.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BurnaBurna: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
My OINP people!! What next na? Thank God o.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lol congrats man
BurnaBurna:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lupigne:

God Almighty be praised.
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
BurnaBurna:
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
phabulous88:

Keep checking your online portal.

Sometimes BC in the UK update your score online but BC in Naija takes a longer time to notify you via email.

This is the case with MOD presently. They have changed one of the modules on the online portal but when we called, we were told that the EOR is still in progress and they do not have any update yet.

Can one use the TRF online with the new score to create profile? is it the same with the hard copy owing that the score has been changed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Violetdaisy: 4:53am On Apr 14, 2021
ObianujuEgo:

What you are planning will not work. You need IELTS and ECA to create a profile.

Check out this YouTube channel. There are lots of ielts video materials that will guide you. All the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbjGGBXS3gA

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Banite: 6:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Ray of hope as ircc will begin to work on applications again.
Wishlist:
Hope...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lupigne: 6:45am On Apr 14, 2021
MissMa01:

Congratulations
thank you smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RetiredAdult: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2021
Good morning everyone

Please has anyone on this thread (especially lawyers), or does anyone know anyone that has claimed to be working while in law school to use as work experience? And it has worked out? Please, any input will be appreciated. I am trying to figure out a way to gather up to 3years experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kerone: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2021

Lupigne:

God Almighty be praised.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daniel4canada: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2021
Please I need a lucid information as regards NOC , as classified type A,B and C. A Nigerian who is pushing towards PR through federal skilled workers,which NOC Type is recommended? Give example please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daniel4canada: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2021
Please I am having challenge in creating profile for FSW .After answering the eligibility question and getting my reference code to complete my profile,I wouldn't be redirected to GCKEY automatically, where I will complete my information to submit it. Is this a general problem or my own error? Below the reference code,I will see create account if u are a new user or log in if u a returning user, and because I already have a GCKEY username and password ,I will then log in but it won't take me to where I will complete my profile instead, I will start the process again . help please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2021
Hopeee. We moveee.
Banite:
Ray of hope as ircc will begin to work on applications again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Canadahome:

This is the case with MOD presently. They have changed one of the modules on the online portal but when we called, we were told that the EOR is still in progress and they do not have any update yet.

Can one use the TRF online with the new score to create profile? is it the same with the hard copy owing that the score has been changed.

How long did you wait to get a change online please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hateniger: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2021
RetiredAdult:
Good morning everyone

Please has anyone on this thread (especially lawyers), or does anyone know anyone that has claimed to be working while in law school to use as work experience? And it has worked out? Please, any input will be appreciated. I am trying to figure out a way to gather up to 3years experience.
Send me a mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chingynt(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2021
I am glad that I applied for a remark. My writing and speaking scores increased by a 0.5 band each.
Ominitayo:
Omo..they just photocopy my result give you

I applied for remark too.

How did your remark go? I got similar scores (L 9, R 8, W 6.5, and S 7.5), so I am currently thinking of requesting a remark.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Daniel4canada:
Please I need a lucid information as regards NOC , as classified type A,B and C. A Nigerian who is pushing towards PR through federal skilled workers,which NOC Type is recommended? Give example please
your noc is your occupation. There is nothing like recommended. If you are male you are male. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
RetiredAdult:
Good morning everyone

no need to lie my brother. NYSC and above. Investigations are carried out. Na lawyer I be too. How were you working during your BL days? Well you can try sha afterall, what God cannot do, does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mzstacie: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Daniel4canada:
Please I am having challenge in creating profile for FSW .After answering the eligibility question and getting my reference code to complete my profile,I wouldn't be redirected to GCKEY automatically, where I will complete my information to submit it. Is this a general problem or my own error? Below the reference code,I will see create account if u are a new user or log in if u a returning user, and because I already have a GCKEY username and password ,I will then log in but it won't take me to where I will complete my profile instead, I will start the process again . help please

Clear your cache
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
nymphomaniac:
no need to lie my brother. NYSC and above. Investigations are carried out. Na lawyer I be too. How were you working during your BL days? Well you can try sha afterall, what God cannot do, does not exist.
He was working as secretary in a law firm during ASUU strike.... Lolz
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
Daniel4canada:
The NOC you are claiming must be classified under NOC 0, A or B. What is your occupation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Daniel4canada:
It happens sometimes, their website can be quite frustrating to be honest. Just clear your cache and try logging in again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Canadahome:

Send MOD an email with a screenshot showing the new score.

You can decide to use the new score now or wait till MOD respond to you. It’s up to you. The TRF number is the same.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nuzonn:

ACCA study material; (f1-f3 foundation to professional level) all available.
study text, exam kit, Mock exam...from KAPLAN and BPP Publishers.

BCS, TEF, IELTS study material all available.

Reach us08106337690

Your number is not reachable sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by toastadeola: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Please house, can Unilag HRDC DIploma in Information Technology be used to claim two or more certificates?? Please note: it was a 9 months program.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
I am a lawyer, 30 years old, married, but my spouse is not planing to come to canada with me at the moment. I carried out the CRS analysis and my score was 433 (which is not enough for express entry). Which professional Exam will you suggest for me to take to boost my CRS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
bemagnify:
I am a lawyer, 30 years old, married, but my spouse is not planing to come to canada with me at the moment. I carried out the CRS analysis and my score was 433 (which is not enough for express entry). Which professional Exam will you suggest for me to take to boost my CRS.
take TEF the French language test and max out your IELTS. all the best learned friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.