Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361430 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TemTon: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Good evening everyone,

Please I would like to find out how to book courier delivery for mod/IDP. I want to get my test results.

I would appreciate guidance.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
bezimo:

I used NYSC and like they say the rest is history..just identify the appropriate NOC aligned with the NYSC role and get the appropriate reference letter and you are good to go.
Please if your NYSC was done in a govt sec. sch. that didn't pay you anything, can you still use it as employment history and provide only your N19,800 allawee NYSC statement of account? Or must the school have paid you separately, in addition to the NYSC allawee?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Doxy1989: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
I just created my express entry profile.
However, I applied for Canadian visitor’s visa (TRV) with my mum in August 2020, and it’s still being processed till now.

Should I cancel my TRV application or just let it be? Just want to be sure I’m not violating any rule
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lol why would you want to cancel it. Don't let village people sing music to your ears.
You ain't even sure of when FSW draw will resume back. Just keep on with the process since you've created a profile already.. Which ever one that works is okay..

Doxy1989:
I just created my express entry profile.
However, I applied for Canadian visitor’s visa (TRV) with my mum in August 2020, and it’s still being processed till now.

Should I cancel my TRV application or just let it be? Just want to be sure I’m not violating any rule
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dennyjuff:
Hello everyone please I have two concerns :
What does this mean? I saw it on Ircc website ... Does it mean u can’t combine two different NOCs
1) In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation

2)is it okay to say ur job was 55 hours per week. Will dt be a problem ? Or 40 hours is the maximum
You can combine but it should be 1year continuous for your primary NOC.
- yeah 55hours per week is fine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Idlovefur: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
Pls and pls na beg i dey beg pls who has study materials for BCS certificate in it pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hinoone: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
BurnaBurna:
I would have said 'mail tescom', but this is naija. You probably need to find a charismatic person to visit tescom on your behalf.
Sir have you gotten a LOI from New Brunswick?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BenedictStinson(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Hello guys need a bit of help as I haven't been able to find it on my own. What program can a self employed individual with a business registered in 2019 use for immigration or is there an appropriate NOC for that under FSW?. The business has been providing steady returns, tax statement, salaries etc since it's 2019 inception
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bezimo(m): 1:54am On Apr 11, 2021
Uzland:

Please if your NYSC was done in a govt sec. sch. that didn't pay you anything, can you still use it as employment history and provide only your N19,800 allawee NYSC statement of account? Or must the school have paid you separately, in addition to the NYSC allawee?

Just state you were paid so and so(amount of the NYSC allowee)..either on a per month or per annum basis(allowee x12)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Midex88(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2021
Pls o my people, a question here, how do I book for the IELts test.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2021
Midex88:
Pls o my people, a question here, how do I book for the IELts test.
read page 1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2021
bezimo:

Just state you were paid so and so(amount of the NYSC allowee)..either on a per month or per annum basis(allowee x12)
OK, bro. Actually, I was a teacher but I'll also add admin staff, cos I'm eyeing an administrative job for the job type.cheesy Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Landnaira5: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Midapat:

Good afternoon Landnaira5, kindly tell me the cost implication of the group class I'm interested please.

I saw here a while ago that it’s about 5k per hour, but his website says he offers discounts when you book multiple hours at a go. He has a max group class size of 4, so if we have a group of 4 we can further split the cost down.

By my calculation, we need a total of 420hours including test prep.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ahmedgafar7(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2021
bezimo:

I used NYSC and like they say the rest is history..just identify the appropriate NOC aligned with the NYSC role and get the appropriate reference letter and you are good to go.
thanks but i mean is the certificate useful ? not the work experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2021
BenedictStinson:
Hello guys need a bit of help as I haven't been able to find it on my own. What program can a self employed individual with a business registered in 2019 use for immigration or is there an appropriate NOC for that under FSW?. The business has been providing steady returns, tax statement, salaries etc since it's 2019 inception

There is no one NOC for self employed people. NOC depends on your job description (not title). Self employed people work across different industries.

Please read here for info on self employed requirements and the experiences of others.

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/372#86663210

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2021
MissMa01:

You can combine but it should be 1year continuous for your primary NOC.
- yeah 55hours per week is fine
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phillip2(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
I'm about to go to my institution to prepare and send my transcript to WES while I wait for my other institution to call of their strike.

The problem now is
1) my OND statement of result which I'm about to prepare transcript for and send to WES,my name was misspelled with one letter, eg; instead of one 'r' they typed two 'r'.
2) and again I intend to include my middle name in the OND result,I never taught I'll use it again not until now,then I felt reluctant about the middle name not until now. Its just my surname and first name which was misspelled that's what's in my OND result, of which my BSC carrries my middle name,all full names spelled correctly, also my passport matches by BSC

In this scenerio pls FAM!! How can I approach it so as to get the best of it, to merge the names,will I have a problem doing this.

Please nairalanders help me with credible information because I don't know how to go about the issue effectively??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phillip2(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Today na Sunday biko make una help me ditch credible advice to this above!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hateniger: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2021
EagleScope01:

I love the improvement. I 9ray I also improve drastically too and the 3rd attempt will be my last and best so far
1st attempt : L-7.0, R-6.0,W-5.5,S 7.0
2nd attempt : L-7.5, R-6.5, W-7.0, S- 7.5

I really need tips on listening and reading.
Pls do you have any recommended tutorial I pay to learn other? I no trust my brain again
You may reach me thru mail. You don't need any paid tutorial. With your results, you have a solid base. You only need few tips, confidence and finesse. I am a bit free, so I will help you structure your study, at no cost, whatsoever. You will still play a greater role, but I will just improve you structure, methodology and accuracy, and give you the needed confidence.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Uzland:

You don't need to provide any bank statement. All you need is a reference letter stating you worked for them as so so and so, and you were paid Bleep amount. Keep it simple.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gabem: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2021
phillip2:
I'm about to go to my institution to prepare and send my transcript to WES while I wait for my other institution to call of their strike.

The problem now is
1) my OND statement of result which I'm about to prepare transcript for and send to WES,my name was misspelled with one letter, eg; instead of one 'r' they typed two 'r'.
2) and again I intend to include my middle name in the OND result,I never taught I'll use it again not until now,then I felt reluctant about the middle name not until now. Its just my surname and first name which was misspelled that's what's in my OND result, of which my BSC carrries my middle name,all full names spelled correctly, also my passport matches by BSC

In this scenerio pls FAM!! How can I approach it so as to get the best of it, to merge the names,will I have a problem doing this.

Please nairalanders help me with credible information because I don't know how to go about the issue effectively??
I will advice you to send only your BCS. Cos wes advised that only highest completed credential. Your BCS is good to go beside the OND has issue the name so send your BCS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Gabem:

I will advice you to send only your BCS. Cos wes advised that only highest completed credential. Your BCS is good to go beside the OND has issue the name so send your BCS

But if he evaluates only BSc how would he get more points. OND and BSc would earn him points for two or more certificates.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2021
phillip2:

The problem now is

If you can get your institution to rectify the spelling error on your OND I think it would be okay without the middle name. And if Wes needed any further clarification you can provide, maybe something like a same person affidavit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eastwoodonline(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seems we are in the same shoes. I have two EOR refunds to claim for IELTS BC. I applied for the first in Jan, and the second in Feb. When I sent them an email after the 40 working days stated in their initial response as the processing time, I was told to wait for another 4-6 weeks again.
MrKong:

Did BC too. Mine came out approximately 3weeks. Sent the TRF after EOR. Received the new TRF in less than a week, yet to get my refund after 2 months plus. I emailed several times, they assure they will expedite things but it’s 2 weeks since then
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

You don't need to provide any bank statement. All you need is a reference letter stating you worked for them as so so and so, and you were paid Bleep amount. Keep it simple.
OK, dear. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bezimo(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Uzland:

OK, bro. Actually, I was a teacher but I'll also add admin staff, cos I'm eyeing an administrative job for the job type.cheesy Thanks a lot.

Better use teacher role oh fully and leave admin somewhere..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bezimo(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
ahmedgafar7:
thanks but i mean is the certificate useful ? not the work experience

Not it not.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phillip2(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Gabem:

Not BCS, I meant BSC.. and if I evaluate only my BSC I can't claim 2 or more point's. Still; thanks for d advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Uzland: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
bezimo:

Better use teacher role oh fully and leave admin somewhere..
OK, bro. Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phillip2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
ankaravillageng:

If you can get your institution to rectify the spelling error on your OND I think it would be okay without the middle name. And if Wes needed any further clarification you can provide, maybe something like a same person affidavit.
Okay thanks. But the middle name is on my passport, my BSC and other documents. I'm thinking if I can work things out with my institution to inform wes when sending my transcript that my name was misspelled and also includes a middle name. Bkaux I think the main thing is the ECA report afterawards. So that in the ECA report everything will ryhme.

If I'm to include the afidefid, how should I send it,is to together attached with my transcript or I'll have to upload the afidefid via Wes portal??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ifeoma33: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Good morning my expirencened colleagues,

Please I have a question, on my family information I just realized that I made a mistake on my only brothers DOB. In year of birth instead of 1991 I wrote 1992 in both study and PR application. Please my question is will this pose a problem for claiming sibling points or sponsorship. I just realized my mistake and I am currently very worried.

Please I need help biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EyinjuGod(f): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Thanks

bezimo:

It will not work..because that's not considered a valid Canadian experience.If you are a student in Canada on study permit, your part time job either as teaching assistant or otherwise does not count until you have graduated and have a proper and valid work permit..then work experience will count subsequently

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.