Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358943 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 15, 2021
I already started..it's 3:15pm. Thanks
aduku1:

Now u know, modify your post or tag this person again so they are no misled..thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Manniee: 1:31pm On May 15, 2021
Can someone please help. Any information will be appreciated;

I have a number of work experience in different vocation and I would appreciate time taken to advise me as regards this;

2016-2017—- Clinic Manager
2017-2018—- Medical Client Service
Masters
2019-2020—— IT technician
2020—— Adjuct Professor (part time)
2021—— Database Administrator.
Can someone advise me on which NOC my application be based off?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2021
Manniee:
Can someone please help. Any information will be appreciated;

I have a number of work experience in different vocation and I would appreciate time taken to advise me as regards this;

2016-2017—- Clinic Manager
2017-2018—- Medical Client Service
Masters
2019-2020—— IT technician
2020—— Adjuct Professor (part time)
2021—— Database Administrator.
Can someone advise me on which NOC my application be based off?

Thank you.
you are the one to decide this not us. Read page 1 to understand the process. You need 3 years to get maximum points for work experience. Choose as you deem fit

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdomox: 2:51pm On May 15, 2021
DeFixer:

Are you sure about this? I have AAT cert.

You don't need to ask this type of question. You should further research
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 15, 2021
eliayomipo:
The result is out. You can check your portal. I wish you success!

Thanks you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oseun526: 5:39pm On May 15, 2021
Good evening, please how long will I keep my proof of fund before receiving my ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by FaderoyaI: 6:47pm On May 15, 2021
I evaluated with IQAS and I only submittedmy LLb certificate. It was evaluated as 5 yearprofessional degree
TimothyOke:
Hi everyone, pls can any lawyer who has done an evaluation via iquas confirm if only my LLB certificate would be submitted for evaluation or I would have to add my law school certificate. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by trendyprettygir: 1:04am On May 16, 2021
Tonyamori:

I did my transcript during the strike it was sent last week AAU . I used a connect very expensive but my transcript has gotten to my ECA . The process was 1 week

Please can you link me up with how to urgently get my certificate. I need a connection. I need to get my certificate urgently. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mrsnoname: 3:29am On May 16, 2021
Abdomox:

I have sent you an inmail. You can reply to get the full contact of the person. Can't share in a public forum.

He can help get it and send through DHL to any establishment you want. He works at Exams and records.

hi, I'm just seeing this, that email address does not work anymore, I have been trying to get InTouch with you. can you resend email please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 6:03am On May 16, 2021
RetiredAdult:

Are you sure it’s 3:15pm? I believe it’s 4:15pm. Google the time difference between Nigeria and Alberta to be certain.
it is 3:15 Pm, I am at the payment stage now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 6:04am On May 16, 2021
FaderoyaI:
I evaluated with IQAS and I only submittedmy LLb certificate. It was evaluated as 5 yearprofessional degree

wow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adeniyi3971(m): 6:57am On May 16, 2021
FaderoyaI:

Please can you check your email! I sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adeniyi3971(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2021
Guys please what’s the best province to live in for a lawyer? And how much will a family of 4 be needing as POF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rockyruks: 7:40am On May 16, 2021
Ikepooni:
Hello all,

Please I need advice. I just got a re-medical instruction on my profile to be done in the next 30days.

The problem is that my medicals are still valid. My AOR is OCT 15, 2020. I did my upfront medicals on OCT 08, 2020 and passed my medicals on Nov 26, 2020. I still have about 5months to expiry.

I’m confused as what action to take. Kindly advise please.

Anyone with a similar issue?

Please do the medicals asap, it's a nice thing your application is getting attention. I would like to know where your VO is and if you're based in Nigeria just to have some hope lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by May93: 7:48am On May 16, 2021
Ikepooni:
Hello all,

Please I need advice. I just got a re-medical instruction on my profile to be done in the next 30days.

The problem is that my medicals are still valid. My AOR is OCT 15, 2020. I did my upfront medicals on OCT 08, 2020 and passed my medicals on Nov 26, 2020. I still have about 5months to expiry.

I’m confused as what action to take. Kindly advise please.

Anyone with a similar issue?
Hi....please do you know where your application is being processed? Accra, Ottawa etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2021
adeniyi3971:
Guys please what’s the best province to live in for a lawyer? And how much will a family of 4 be needing as POF?

Please check Page 1

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canada2021: 8:40am On May 16, 2021
adeniyi3971:

Please can you check your email! I sent you a PM
please can you state the reason why his own was evaluated in that manner, so we all can learn here to avoid the same mistake
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 9:50am On May 16, 2021
rockyruks:

Please do the medicals asap, it's a nice thing your application is getting attention. I would like to know where your VO is and if you're based in Nigeria just to have some hope lol

Yes. I have booked my medicals and confirmed that all stages were passed but the call agent couldn’t tell me when. But I believe it would have been anytime within the last two weeks.

My VO is Ottawa. I’m based in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 9:50am On May 16, 2021
May93:

Hi....please do you know where your application is being processed? Accra, Ottawa etc

CPC Ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2021
adeniyi3971:
question 1- your research to make. There is no shortage of lawyers in canada so where you go does not matter.
Question 2, Google it or check page 1

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toxhaino(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2021
Good evening All,

I need advice, if my uncle is helping with POF and I don’t want it as gift can I put the money into my account before receiving ITA or after ITA

Thanks y’all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Bohan1: 12:40pm On May 16, 2021
KaceeDcontrol:

Hello, please how did you register for this session? I have searched online but could not find the link to register. Kindly assist.

Pls talk to me on WhatsApp 08035383152
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Bohan1: 12:45pm On May 16, 2021
Has anyone heard anything after the new Brunswick seminar held on march 30th? 1wolex85 pls reach me in alacrity on my WhatsApp 08035383152
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nessa14: 1:47pm On May 16, 2021
Amen, Covid has really disrupted a lot of plans. But what God cannot do does not exist.
We can only watch and pray. I'm tired mehn!

duni04:

Lol God forbid.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lepakhue: 2:48pm On May 16, 2021
Hi! Happy Sunday people.

I recently sent my B.Sc transcript for evaluation through my institution to WES, and my report just got completed.

I just want to clarify if I should have sent my certificate as well, or if I'd be needing it at any point because I did not upload it at all.Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2021
Lepakhue:
Hi! Happy Sunday people.

I recently sent my B.Sc transcript for evaluation through my institution to WES, and my report just got completed.

I just want to clarify if I should have sent my certificate as well, or if I'd be needing it at any point because I did not upload it at all.Thanks.

Normally certificate are meant to be uploaded directly by u online but if u say ur evalution was completed with it then maybe it was not needed by WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 3:21pm On May 16, 2021
Lepakhue:
Hi! Happy Sunday people.

U mean youve gotten ur ECA report without you uploading ur degree certificate??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Belle35: 3:33pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Lepakhue post=101749068]Hi! Happy Sunday people.
I recently sent my B.Sc transcript for evaluation through my institution to WES, and my report just got completed. I just want to clarify if I should have sent my certificate as well, or if I'd be needing it at any point because I did not upload it at all.

Yes it happens if your institution added your Statement of result along with your transcript. Same thing happened to me and I didn’t need to upload anything.

Mine was completed since December. Na ITA we dey wait for o...Dear God
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2021
Toxhaino:
Good evening All,

I need advice, if my uncle is helping with POF and I don’t want it as gift can I put the money into my account before receiving ITA or after ITA

Thanks y’all

For the least 6 months before your eAPR.

If you can't wait 6 months, you dad or siblings should do you a gift deed. A gift deed can come in anytime.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 3:40pm On May 16, 2021
Payment MADE exactly 3;15PM.

Thanks everyone

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tonyamori(f): 4:32pm On May 16, 2021
trendyprettygir:

Please can you link me up with how to urgently get my certificate. I need a connection. I need to get my certificate urgently. Thank you

Send me a msg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 4:32pm On May 16, 2021
Payment made, right now I am confused, how do I send my transcripts to IQAS. Please help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.