Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363898 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 10:26pm On May 18, 2021
yeldey:

@ graciouswords please can my friend's mother inlaw transfer the POF to their joint account while they get her to do a gift deed for him & the spouse.

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/1#59648352
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RetiredAdult: 10:39pm On May 18, 2021
Hussar:

Hi,

Please, how long did it take for your transcript to be acknowledged by IQAS?
And did you send electronically or hard copy was sent by your school?
I have been waiting for some weeks now.
Kindly respond.

Thank you.

Hi. I can’t say for sure how long it takes them to acknowledge receipt but mine took about 12days. I confirmed with my school that they sent my transcript on 11th March and IQAS acknowledged receipt of my transcript on 23rd of March. I suggest you try to confirm that your school has sent it and that your file number was included in the email (maybe as subject of the email). Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olisa222: 11:00pm On May 18, 2021
Please my husbands international passport expires in October. Due to the issues surrounding renewal presently, we have been unable to get a new one. Can we create a profile with the passport? Time is going �����
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hinoone: 11:07pm On May 18, 2021
BurnaBurna:
I never see anything but our session was west africa anyway

I have seen an LOI from New Brunswick on express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 11:22pm On May 18, 2021
What NOC please? And did you get a mail to the effect?
Hinoone:

I have seen an LOI from New Brunswick on express entry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adaoyoyo: 11:29pm On May 18, 2021
Olisa222:
Please my husbands international passport expires in October. Due to the issues surrounding renewal presently, we have been unable to get a new one. Can we create a profile with the passport? Time is going �����

Go ahead and create profile...Whatever be the case you can always inform IRCC of the expiration of passport and you will be asked to submit a new one.

Dont overthink it!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olisa222: 12:09am On May 19, 2021
adaoyoyo:

Go ahead and create profile...Whatever be the case you can always inform IRCC of the expiration of passport and you will be asked to submit a new one.

Dont overthink it!

Thank you! Huge relief.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Haggar: 1:54am On May 19, 2021
Tonyamori:

Send me your number let me add you to a telegram group of over 20k members with IELTS examiners .
Pls can I send my no too so u can add me up?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chicaO2(f): 2:28am On May 19, 2021
Hello my people o! Abeg help me with this puzzle. I applied for study visa on May 15th but yesterday evening I got an provincial NOI from the same province I got admission.

So, i'm about to do upfront medicals and biometrics (as required for study permit) on Thurday which also requires updating the study visa application once done.

1. Should I update the SV application with the medicals and Biometrics once done?
2. Will the study visa application affect my chances of federal ITA or conflict it in any way?
3. If YES, Should I withdraw my study visa application now and wait for federal ITA?

I'm following avidly as I have just 1 day to medicals. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omidan10q: 5:04am On May 19, 2021
Good day.

I am 36 years old. Work in a big 4 company with 10 years experience as a consultant. Bsc in Accounting, ACCA qualified no Masters. Willing to take IELTS.

Husband is a lawyer, 40 years old. We have 2 kids.

Considering my age and that of my husband's, do I have good chances with express entry. If not what immigration route would you recommend.

Also, do I need to assess my acca qualification with WES or just my BSC in Accounting.

I will really appreciate your insights. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:32am On May 19, 2021
Omidan10q:
Good day.

I am 36 years old. Work in a big 4 company with 10 years experience as a consultant. Bsc in Accounting, ACCA qualified no Masters. Willing to take IELTS.

Considering my age and that of my husband's, do I have good chances with express entry. If not what immigration route would you recommend.

Also, do I need to assess my acca qualification with WES or just my BSC in Accounting.

Before you commit your finances and time, you need to simulate your scores, the link can be found on the first post on page 1.

However, according to your ages, going through PNP or learning French as a second language is what I think will be the best option for you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2021
Omidan10q:
Good day.

Please start evaluating your credentials (BSc and ACCA). That should give you 2 or more certificates. Use WES

Your husband should also evaluate his Law degree with IQAS to get a professional degree equivalence. Is it LLB or LLM?

If you and your husband max IELTS, the maximum score you will get as the PA is 442.

So I’ll say you should explore the PNP route, especially the Saskatchewan PNP.
If your husband has an LLM, his score in SINP would be around 68 and he could get an NOI. Draw now is 70, they drew 68 last year. That will add an additional 600 points to his CRS and he can be the PA in Express entry.

Do you have relatives in the Canada?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hinoone: 10:28am On May 19, 2021
barby008:
What NOC please? And did you get a mail to the effect?

Retail Manager
A mail from IRCC on my express entry
Attended information session on 30th March, in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ariklan: 11:10am On May 19, 2021
Abdomox:

Submit 1 year/2 year bank statement capturing when you were receiving full salary and do LOE stating salary has been reduced due to reduced activity at work place. They are not concerned about how much you earn, they are concerned if your work is paid and not a part-time job being pushed as FT.

Also, don't you have payslips?

Thanks so much! No pay slips o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bleexInc(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2021
This is the response I got when trying to evaluate my certificate on WES. Any advice on what to do.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 12:35pm On May 19, 2021
Hinoone:

Retail Manager

Wawuuuu !
Did you first get a mail to check your express entry profile ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ObianujuEgo: 12:47pm On May 19, 2021
Hey guys, if you are struggling with ielts, here’s what you need. This channel has all the resources you need. There are lots of practice test for you. All the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoRrBgGbhVQ
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omidan10q: 12:49pm On May 19, 2021
I have an aunt. My Dad's sister. She stays in Calgary.

phabulous88:

Please start evaluating your credentials (BSc and ACCA). That should give you 2 or more certificates. Use WES

Your husband should also evaluate his Law degree with IQAS to get a professional degree equivalence. Is it LLB or LLM?

If you and your husband max IELTS, the maximum score you will get as the PA is 442.

So I’ll say you should explore the PNP route, especially the Saskatchewan PNP.
If your husband has an LLM, his score in SINP would be around 68 and he could get an NOI. Draw now is 70, they drew 68 last year. That will add an additional 600 points to his CRS and he can be the PA in Express entry.

Do you have relatives in the Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LinoBawse(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2021
Omidan10q:
I have an aunt. My Dad's sister. She stays in Calgary.

If you don’t mind, I have a material that assists you in passing the IELTS Test once and blast it with all at least 8points

By just following a guide and being shown HOW to do that at a very little FEE.

If you interested kindly reach out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LinoBawse(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2021
If you want or wish to pass the IELTS test, I have a material that assists you in passing the IELTS Test once and blast it with all at least 8points for a very little FEE

This material just assists you By just following a guide and being shown HOW to do that.

If you interested kindly reach out.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sanmiosanmi: 1:12pm On May 19, 2021
Hello, pls I do want to know, pls is a score og 460 ok for CRS and what is the minimum CRS score that one can keep hopes alive? And pls what was d last cut-off mark for FSWP? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluebi: 3:21pm On May 19, 2021
Hello House,
Please my husband and I desperately need your kind assistance with our EE profile. We used IRCC CRS calculators and for now with our age, language and study, etc parameters we are on 406 score but our EE profile is stuck at 346 .we have done several checks on it but can't find the error.

This is really tiring, kindly help us pleaseeeeeeee.

I am learning french at present.
Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mauriss: 3:29pm On May 19, 2021
Ikepooni:

I bought a Canadian number on 2nd line app and called the usual number. Followed the voice prompt and waited 30mins before speaking to an agent

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 3:47pm On May 19, 2021
Oluebi:
Hello House,
Please my husband and I desperately need your kind assistance with our EE profile. We used IRCC CRS calculators and for now with our age, language and study, etc parameters we are on 406 score but our EE profile is stuck at 346 .we have done several checks on it but can't find the error.

This is really tiring, kindly help us pleaseeeeeeee.

I am learning french at present.
Many thanks.

Did you update your profile or it’s a new profile? If it’s an update, make sure you submitted and wait for at least 24hrs if I’m right.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 3:53pm On May 19, 2021
Ok, thanks
Also attended the session but yet to hear from them
NOC 1241
Hinoone:

Retail Manager
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2021
Hello house,

It seems people do not really apply to SINP, any reason for that? I am in the pool with 473 and I am thinking of applying, anything I need to know?

Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2021
headhoncho:
Hello house,

It seems people do not really apply to SINP, any reason for that? I am in the pool with 473 and I am thinking of applying, anything I need to know?

Please help
because many people don't meet the requirements.

Your education and occupation must match
To score 68 to 70 you need 9 years experience in same NoC, masters and below 35. They also have specific nocs, also how many Nigerians have relative in Saskatchewan which gives 20 points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2021
Wow! thanks for this. I am 30, with msc and 3 years work in same NOC, I don't have a relative in the province. Do I have a chance?
ednut1:
because many people don't meet the requirements.

Your education and occupation must match
To score 68 to 70 you need 9 years experience in same NoC, masters and below 35. They also have specific nocs, also how many Nigerians have relative in Saskatchewan which gives 20 points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2021
headhoncho:
Wow! thanks for this. I am 30, with msc and 3 years work in same NOC, I don't have a relative in the province. Do I have a chance?
I have explained it you still dey ask questions. visit the sinp website to calculate yourself. The website is free last time i checked

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2021
E never reach this nah.. grin grin grin Got it anyways, thanks
ednut1:
I have explained it you still dey ask questions. visit the sinp website to calculate yourself. The website is free last time i checked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Proffessorr: 4:35pm On May 19, 2021
Please House, is it allowable to pay for Canadian immigration medical screening on Q-Life website, on behalf of a relative?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluebi: 4:58pm On May 19, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

Did you update your profile or it’s a new profile? If it’s an update, make sure you submitted and wait for at least 24hrs if I’m right.

Thanks,we created the profile this April and the score issue persisted since then.we have been updating and checking what the problem is.

Thanks .
We will keep checking.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.