Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358676 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by abnot: 4:48pm On May 23, 2021
ednut1:
you and your fallacies ehn. Most people i came with a year ago have achieved more than they ever achieved in Nigeria. Stop spreading negative vibes its not by force to travel. Stay put in Nigeria and leave those that want to japa alone na . The suffering in Nigeria never start o. The country is basically surviving on loans it cannot repay. No prayer can save Nigeria or even most of Africa
I never asked you not to travel. I’m I the reason you failed to achieve those things in nigeria ? I never even asked anyone to pray but rather responded to a comment about prayers. We all have different paths in life and different opinions. And don’t assume everyone here (Nigeria / Africa ) is suffering.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 23, 2021
ednut1:
you and your fallacies ehn. Most people i came with a year ago have achieved more than they ever achieved in Nigeria. Stop spreading negative vibes its not by force to travel. Stay put in Nigeria and leave those that want to japa alone na . The suffering in Nigeria never start o. The country is basically surviving on loans it cannot repay. No prayer can save Nigeria or even most of Africa

Hmm just one year alone? Wow this is serious.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2021
abnot:

I never asked you not to travel. I’m I the reason you failed to achieve those things in nigeria ? I never even asked anyone to pray but rather responded to a comment about prayers. We all have different paths in life and different opinions. And don’t assume everyone here (Nigeria / Africa ) is suffering.
face your own path shikena. And stop tell people what Canada has to offer them or not.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 23, 2021
ednut1:
the guy wahala self. He can stay put in Nigeria na. Some people self no really like abroad but they need that Canada passport after 3 years they come back home.
Yeah, but those ones have lost the patriotic bragging rights. We will still have them.

I have one acquaintance like that..arguing how Nigeria is the best place to be (PDP beneficiary then) but that he regrets not giving birth to his first child in America...omo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yungfritzzleDee(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2021
Please I want to be added also cause I’m interested in taking the exmas come October..cause I want to meet like minded people
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AgreatMan: 2:21am On May 24, 2021
oseun526:

Please send me the materials, I just sent you a pm now.
Thanks

I also need the writing material. Can send my email here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by harbeolar168: 4:15am On May 24, 2021
Hi,

I requested for my transcript online few months back. To attach the academic records form downloaded from Wes page during registration, first I printed the form, fill it out, then, scan it and attach it.

Hope this helps

Tipzey:
Hi everyone! Pls has anyone requested for Wes transcript evaluation from NOUN. How do you attach the academic records form downloaded from Wes page during registration, seeing that transcript is usually requested online from NOUN. Has anyone done this before? Kindly help me with your suggestion. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:15am On May 24, 2021
harbeolar168:
Hi,

I requested for my transcript online few months back. To attach the academic records form downloaded from Wes page during registration, first I printed the form, fill it out, then, scan it and attach it.

Hope this helps

Yes thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 11:14am On May 24, 2021
ednut1:
Have you considered communicating without so much intensity?
He basically stated his opinion and which country he would rather pray for but somehow you are reeling about one year achievement for people who have relocated.
Two statements can be right without putting someone down. Besides, no one needs a soothsayer to tell them that things are getting worse - it’s a personal choice after all.
Be cordial, it takes absolutely nothing to be kind with your words.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by awo666(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2021
Please, which of the province in Canada currently has good provincial nominee program especially for someone in financial sector.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by akankemi1(f): 12:32pm On May 24, 2021
for Manitoba PNP, who knows what documents are required to show proof of friendship for the manitoba support . How do you proof you are friends with the Manitoba Resident supporting you.?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 24, 2021
akankemi1:
for Manitoba PNP, who knows what documents are required to show proof of friendship for the manitoba support . How do you proof you are friends with the Manitoba Resident supporting you.?
friendship points of 50 points cannot get you invited so its useless, you need relatives points of 200.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mumsyfiyin: 2:27pm On May 24, 2021
I order my GCMS and saw RR for proof of funds. I used mutual funds and 25% of pension funds . My mutual funds presented makes up 75% of the required POF . Can I still go ahead and use a gift from my parent and accompanying spouse to update my POF ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Victorius95: 4:23pm On May 24, 2021
Hello everyone
I want to start my Wes evaluation, I did unilag foundation diploma in 2012 and used it as direct entry to obtain my Bsc. I have read through the thread and I understand that I need to go to foundation office to request for my transcript be sent to admissions, so that both the diploma and bsc can be sent to Wes. Soo regarding the process
1. Do I need to go to the school to do the above before paying for Wes?
2. Is there a specific way I have to apply for the diploma and Bsc to be evaluated as two or more degrees as I have seen conflicting reports about the evaluation.
Please I would appreciate it if anyone who has successfully evaluated their Unilag diploma as 2 or more degrees could kindly guide me on how to go about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by temmitats(f): 6:22pm On May 24, 2021
1)You can pay for your WES first and upload your certificate for BSC and statement of result for Diploma if you have it(I did).
2) You then go to foundation office and ask them to send your diploma results to records office, you must have requested for your transcript via the online portal and paid for it. Records will send both your Diploma results and your transcript together to WES.
[quote author=Victorius95 post=102021413
1. Do I need to go to the school to do the above before paying for Wes?
2. Is there a specific way I have to apply for the diploma and Bsc to be evaluated as two or more degrees as I have seen conflicting reports about the evaluation.
Please I would appreciate it if anyone who has successfully evaluated their Unilag diploma as 2 or more degrees could kindly guide me on how to go about it.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Phabbs: 8:15pm On May 24, 2021
Good day people. Kindly help go through these duties and responsibilities for an Administrative assistant (1241) in a school. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

From IRCC site:

1. Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations,
brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and
handwritten copy
2. Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and
co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and
organizations
3. Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
4. Order office supplies and maintain inventory
5. Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
6. Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
7. Determine and establish office procedures
8. Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or
appropriate person
9. Record and prepare minutes of meetings
10. Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
11. May compile data, statistics and other information to support research
activities
12. May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current
software
13. May organize conferences.

My duties and responsibilities to match the above.

Manage mails and letters for the proprietor and the school. 2
Prepare and document correspondence between parents and proprietor of the school. 1
Assist in the induction, orientation, and training of new staff in the use of Microsoft packages. 12
Organize excursions and different site visitation for students. 10
Keep track of student's educational progress and performances for improvement research purposes. 11
Schedule and notify parents of mid and end-of-term parent-teachers association meetings. 3
Document and file minutes of meetings for the school. 9
Handle typing, editing, correcting, and printing of examination questions. 1
Monitor student fee dues and attendance.
Prepare and distribute reports and internal memos. 2
Receive visitors which can be parents or other academic stakeholders and ensure their inquiries are answered. 8
Order, receive, organize and control inventory of educational materials, tools, and kits. 4
Maintain databases relating to students and their academic progress, staffs salaries, and inventory. 6
Assist school administrators in conducting cultural events, sports, and games. 7
Initiate and implement safety procedures in school premises. 7
Organize appointments, travels, and lodgement of the proprietor on school-related affairs. 3, 10
Answer calls with a high level of professionalism on behalf of the school. 5

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HopeLoveLife: 8:44pm On May 24, 2021
Hello Fam,
I intend going for the SINP because I have a relative in Canada. Though my relative isn’t working yet but her husband is, which is also a relative since he falls under the category of an In-Law. He is as well trying to stand as a relative for his nephew as well, will this be a clause ? Like will it be possible for him to still stand as a relative for I and my spouse?

And he said something about, not being sure if he can stand as a relative for I and my spouse as it seems it can only work for one person. How true is this please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 9:09pm On May 24, 2021
Mumsyfiyin:
I order my GCMS and saw RR for proof of funds. I used mutual funds and 25% of pension funds . My mutual funds presented makes up 75% of the required POF . Can I still go ahead and use a gift from my parent and accompanying spouse to update my POF ?

25% pension has worked for some and not for others. What did the notes say exactly about RR and POF?

Go ahead and provide a replacement for the 25%..... through a gift deed from your parent and/or letter from ACCOMPANYING spouse saying you have access to money in their account.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2021
I think he is right, he has to stand for one person
HopeLoveLife:
Hello Fam,
I intend going for the SINP because I have a relative in Canada. Though my relative isn’t working yet but her husband is, which is also a relative since he falls under the category of an In-Law. He is as well trying to stand as a relative for his nephew as well, will this be a clause ? Like will it be possible for him to still stand as a relative for I and my spouse?

And he said something about, not being sure if he can stand as a relative for I and my spouse as it seems it can only work for one person. How true is this please?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Midex88(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2021
Dennyjuff:

Send me a PM I’d send you two writing materials I have on how to ace Task 1 and task 2. That was all I used and it guided me right.

Pls, I also need the materials. Thanks and God bless. Email is adamuolamide@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 9:18pm On May 24, 2021
HopeLoveLife:
Hello Fam,

Carefully read here:

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HopeLoveLife: 9:23pm On May 24, 2021
headhoncho:
I think he is right, he has to stand for one person
Wow!!! Thank you .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HopeLoveLife: 9:23pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mumsyfiyin: 9:52pm On May 24, 2021
It said nothing just a note to officer by Case processing agent saying ****please review funds****

GraciousWords:

25% pension has worked for some and not for others. What did the notes say exactly about RR and POF?

Go ahead and provide a replacement for the 25%..... through a gift deed from your parent of letter from ACCOMPANYING spouse saying you have access to money on their account.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by miolad20(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2021
meadeh77:
MY LANDING GIST A YEAR AFTER
I was to leave for Canada March18th of last year, I stopped going to work the last day of February. On the D-day I said my goodbyes to family and friends, got to the airport with my parents and sister only for them to tell me that Canada has closed their borders and it started 12am of 18th, the lady finished it by saying if my flight was 17th I would have been able to fly....People of God I borded the plane 5:30pm and the plane left around 5:45pm. PART2 COMING.....

Omo! This landing gist got my heart beating GBIM GBIM. Wow! Thank God and congratulations on your Canniversary!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Temas: 11:01pm On May 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZGV3ISL50E

Just for your information.. Let's brace up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olamide34(m): 3:48am On May 25, 2021
Temas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZGV3ISL50E

Just for your information.. Let's brace up.

This news is starting to give me sleepless night �.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:54am On May 25, 2021
olamide34:

Don’t let it. It’s only speculation and remember that even IRCC doesn’t know what to do next , only God.
Get your scores up and be hopeful while exploring other legitimate options and route .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 7:05am On May 25, 2021
The obvious reason for the pending FSW draw is the lockdown and travel restrictions not the proposed changes. If the changes become official.. I do not think they will implement them this year.
olamide34:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RetiredAdult: 7:30am On May 25, 2021
Hi everyone

Please, at what point do you need to show Proof of Funds? When creating EE profile or when you’ve been granted ITA and are expected to submit all your documents?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 7:44am On May 25, 2021
RetiredAdult:
Hi everyone

Please, at what point do you need to show Proof of Funds? When creating EE profile or when you’ve been granted ITA and are expected to submit all your documents?
After ITA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.