Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361714 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 11:39pm On May 25, 2021
iReina:
Guys I am back again and this time I'm crying.
We raised a webform and submitted documents to support the work experience issue that led us to REVIEW REQUIRED and to the glory of God all our parameters are now PASSED according to the information we were told. In fact my expired medical has been extended.

Then we received a procedural fairness. . It was a questionnaire to prove that our marriage is bonafide. We answered their questions individually as they requested and submitted all relevant pictures. It was majorly history of our relationship and the wedding proper.

It's just been 3 working days we submitted their requests and they came up with what is in the picture below.

We got married in 2019 and hubby left for canada since then...he came home for the wedding.
I am in Nigeria and he's been in Canada ever since (declared on application). I applied for TRV after wedding which was refused then spouse work permit in 2020 and it took them 8months to send their refusal (I shared my frustration on the spouse work permit thread).
November 2020 hubby reapplied for TRV so he could travel but he didn't get PPR until March this year. They smoothly blamed everything on Covid.

I don't know how else they want us to prove we are still very much married. And their requests sounds to me like they assume we live together (which contradicts their previous observation that we haven't lived together after marriage hence why they asked for our history).

They also mentioned "sponsor". Do they mean wedding sponsor or financial sponsor? We never mentioned the word sponsor in our application. How do we approach this please?

Any idea how to approach the sponsor part?

Someone should please help me call on moderators to ensure I see your replies. We have just 7 days.
As per the sponsor, they are referring to ur spouse.
The VO is just being strict; they’re not convinced that u still have ongoing relationship with ur spouse cos he hasn’t traveled home to see u since after the wedding. I would suggest you write an LoE to explain why he hasn’t been able to visit you & attach as much evidence as possible to show u guys are still married. Eg print & attach evidence of communication btw u two: phone logs, text messages, also state that u guys do video calls etc, bank statement of financial support, evidence that u ar his next of kin, wedding pictures etc.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fabguen: 11:40pm On May 25, 2021
@justwise

please help unblock Graciouswords

Was blocked when responding to help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by patody: 12:06am On May 26, 2021
Good day house, please what's the NOC code for bank tellers.. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 1:32am On May 26, 2021
iReina:
We raised a webform and submitted documents to support the work experience issue that led us to REVIEW REQUIRED and to the glory of God all our parameters are now PASSED according to the information we were told. In fact my expired medical has been extended.

Then we received a procedural fairness. . It was a questionnaire to prove that our marriage is bonafide. We answered their questions individually as they requested and submitted all relevant pictures. It was majorly history of our relationship and the wedding proper.

It's just been 3 working days we submitted their requests and they came up with what is in the picture below.

Someone should please help me call on moderators to ensure I see your replies. We have just 7 days.

Thank you Guys.
I am so sorry it seems like a lot but are you sure you won’t engage the services of an immigration lawyer? Might be expensive but I reckon they would very well know how to tackle this. Have you asked those in the post-ppr group?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:13am On May 26, 2021
What's the status of your husband in Canada?
iReina:

We got married in 2019 and hubby left for canada since then...he came home for the wedding.
I am in Nigeria and he's been in Canada ever since (declared on application). I applied for TRV after wedding which was refused then spouse work permit in 2020 and it took them 8months to send their refusal (I shared my frustration on the spouse work permit thread).
November 2020 hubby reapplied for TRV so he could travel but he didn't get PPR until March this year. They smoothly blamed everything on Covid.

I don't know how else they want us to prove we are still very much married. And their requests sounds to me like they assume we live together (which contradicts their previous observation that we haven't lived together after marriage hence why they asked for our history).

They also mentioned "sponsor". Do they mean wedding sponsor or financial sponsor? We never mentioned the word sponsor in our application. How do we approach this please?

As it is, we can only share bank statements showing that he sends me money as per financials. He has his tax filebwith my name on it. We can also get written testimonials from families. My name is on his lease agreement and also insurance in canada ( are these sufficient even though we haven't lived together?).

Any idea how to approach the sponsor part?

Thank you Guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:23am On May 26, 2021
patody:
Good day house, please what's the NOC code for bank tellers.. thanks
why can't people make simple reasearch.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Reelee: 3:43am On May 26, 2021
Hello Fam,

I may need some help here. A friend has a diploma from French Village, Badagry and then proceeded to Unilag for the Bsc program (2nd year direct entry). While trying to register the certificates for WES evaluation, the WES site stated that they do not evaluate certificates/diplomas from French village.

This is where the challenge lies; I understand that WES will always ask for details of 1st year studies for those that got in with direct entry. If they dont accept the diploma, how can the BSC be successfully evaluated? If they eventually agree to evaluate the diploma, does it count as one certificate or two or more certificate?

Has anyone done this or have any experience here? If you do, pls share with me so we can move forward with the application.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cutiepie123: 5:48am On May 26, 2021
Reelee:
Hello Fam,

I may need some help here. A friend has a diploma from French Village, Badagry and then proceeded to Unilag for the Bsc program (2nd year direct entry). While trying to register the certificates for WES evaluation, the WES site stated that they do not evaluate certificates/diplomas from French village.

This is where the challenge lies; I understand that WES will always ask for details of 1st year studies for those that got in with direct entry. If they dont accept the diploma, how can the BSC be successfully evaluated? If they eventually agree to evaluate the diploma, does it count as one certificate or two or more certificate?

Has anyone done this or have any experience here? If you do, pls share with me so we can move forward with the application.

Thanks
Use IQAS

Use IQ
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iReina: 5:48am On May 26, 2021
PGWP
nowhere:
What's the status of your husband in Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iReina: 5:54am On May 26, 2021
We kind of figured the sponsor meant spouse. We've submitted all pictures and communication correspondence but I will make sure we resend again. Thank you so much.
Upeople:

As per the sponsor, they are referring to ur spouse.
The VO is just being strict; they’re not convinced that u still have ongoing relationship with ur spouse cos he hasn’t traveled home to see u since after the wedding. I would suggest you write an LoE to explain why he hasn’t been able to visit you & attach as much evidence as possible to show u guys are still married. Eg print & attach evidence of communication btw u two: phone logs, text messages, also state that u guys do video calls etc, bank statement of financial support, evidence that u ar his next of kin, wedding pictures etc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iReina: 5:57am On May 26, 2021
I don't know there's a post-ppr group. I will find it. Thank you so much.
MissMa01:

I am so sorry it seems like a lot but are you sure you won’t engage the services of an immigration lawyer? Might be expensive but I reckon they would very well know how to tackle this. Have you asked those in the post-ppr group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iReina: 6:11am On May 26, 2021
The shared link is very helpful. Our case is very similar. Thank you so much for the link and advice. I pray the next time I come crying here will be for joy.
GraciousWords:

This lady's (Maryke4nny) post will likely be useful, see here dor a similar issue she had and all th3 docs she provided:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2020-aor-join-here.708612/page-171#post-9403555

I will advise you relax first and look at each bullet point in the PFL and respond very clearly and concisely with DOCUMENTARY evidence of each. You seen to have these already - reading your post on the SOWP thread (https://www.nairaland.com/2271485/canada-spouse-open-work-permit/106#95525130).

Even though many spouses live apart these days it may seem odd to IRCC still, I guess. The sponsor part also seems odd but just take it to mean your spouse since you are both applying under CEC mainly due to his work experience.

You can update all the docs in the placeholders and also resend them via webform too.

All the best sis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:58am On May 26, 2021
Lagbaja88:
why can't people make simple reasearch.
I won’t research because I know someone will answer me grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:01am On May 26, 2021
iReina:
The shared link is very helpful. Our case is very similar. Thank you so much for the link and advice. I pray the next time I come crying here will be for joy.
All the best iReina, just read the story and it seems like a whole lot of back and forth going on. Since you have 7 days to respond to the PFL , don’t wait for the 7th day to submit but take your time to respond point by point without leaving anything out and with all the evidences available and within your knowledge.
You will come back here rejoicing by Gods Grace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by iReina: 7:39am On May 26, 2021
Amen. Thank you so much.
Debbieeeeeee:

All the best iReina, just read the story and it seems like a whole lot of back and forth going on. Since you have 7 days to respond to the PFL , don’t wait for the 7th day to submit but take your time to respond point by point without leaving anything out and with all the evidences available and within your knowledge.
You will come back here rejoicing by Gods Grace
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by osedolapo(f): 7:42am On May 26, 2021
Hello everyone...I am currently working on submitting my EE application. So I need to confirm some details.
pls would IRCC ask for any supporting documents for any information you include in your “personal activity” section?

Pls I need urgent response ����
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 8:54am On May 26, 2021
Fabguen:
@justwise

please help unblock Graciouswords

Was blocked when responding to help.

Thank you Fabguen. Thanks Justwise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Reelee: 8:58am On May 26, 2021
Cutiepie123:

Use IQAS

Use IQ

Hello, thanks for the prompt response.

Do we use IQAS for both certificates or for just the diploma/Bsc? Pls can you provide a little more info on this? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmy2009(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2021
phabulous88:

Trust me, by the time you finish writing IELTS and evaluating your credentials (WES, IQAS, etc), 3 - 4 months would have elapsed.

So I'll say put any amount you want now and grow it gradually.

By the time you receive an ITA (at least 3 - 4 months from now cos you're still evaluating your credentials and IELTS), whatever balance is left you can get a gift deed or even get 100% gift deed.

See stories of people who used 70 - 100% gift deed: https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/412#80822331

If I start dropping 500k-1m monthly and Ita arrives before 6 months. Will it be fishy? How much exactly can I start putting in the account without making it look like I borrowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lipsync: 10:29am On May 26, 2021
Hello everyone
I am trying to submit an Eoi for mpnp,i got married recently and i haven't changed my surname/passport name to my husband's own.
1)Can i go ahead with my family name as surname for now while indicating that i am married?
2)My present ranking point is 522(mpnp) which is low,how can i upgrade this score so as to get nomination fast?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cutiepie123: 11:24am On May 26, 2021
Reelee:

Hello, thanks for the prompt response.

Do we use IQAS for both certificates or for just the diploma/Bsc? Pls can you provide a little more info on this? Thanks

Send only bsc you will get 3 or more which is same for bsc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2021
Emmy2009:

If I start dropping 500k-1m monthly and Ita arrives before 6 months. Will it be fishy? How much exactly can I start putting in the account without making it look like I borrowed

I'm not a VO but whatever bulk amount you are depositing should match your earnings, ideally.

Aside from your POF, you need to show a work reference letter, which should include your annual salary. If you're depositing 1m monthly while earning 500k then you need to do a LOE.

Again, everything is at the discretion of the VO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tebanig: 11:35am On May 26, 2021
Lipsync:
Hello everyone
I am trying to submit an Eoi for mpnp,i got married recently and i haven't changed my surname/passport name to my husband's own.
1)Can i go ahead with my family name as surname for now while indicating that i am married?
2)My present ranking point is 522(mpnp) which is low,how can i upgrade this score so as to get nomination fast?

I will advise you to do the change of your surname which will not take more than 5 working days. Second, Do you a Masters Degree and who is the principal applicant?

You can check this link for all the Certificate or Degrees you need for Canada Immigration: https://www.nairaland.com/6571891/matters-academic-qualifications-canada-immigration
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 26, 2021
osedolapo:
Hello everyone...I am currently working on submitting my EE application. So I need to confirm some details.
pls would IRCC ask for any supporting documents for any information you include in your “personal activity” section?

Pls I need urgent response ����
no

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 26, 2021
Emmy2009:

read about gift deed on page 1, stop giving yourself headache
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 26, 2021
Lipsync:
Hello everyone
there is no requirement anywhere for a married woman to change her name its a thing of choice. For the points grid check mpnp website to see the make up of the points and look at ways you can improve scores.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmy2009(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2021
phabulous88:

I'm not a VO but whatever bulk amount you are depositing should match your earnings, ideally.

Aside from your POF, you need to show a work reference letter, which should include your annual salary. If you're depositing 1m monthly while earning 500k then you need to do a LOE.

Again, everything is at the discretion of the VO

i make less than 150k in cash monthly and im aiming to use a salary certificate when its time to show how much i make monthly.
If i wait till my ITA reaches and i sell one of my properties to get most/all of the money (maybe a couple of weeks before i apply), what documents should i show to showcase where i got the money from. Is a deed of assignment and my bank statement with the money in it good enough? Is this even a good idea? or do you think the gift deed is better. I know u r not a VO. just want to know your view.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by osedolapo(f): 1:55pm On May 26, 2021
Lagbaja88:
no
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oyetunde10: 2:12pm On May 26, 2021
Hi guys,

Please is anyone else experiencing delay in receiving Biometrics Invitation letter? I added my spouse to my application and ircc has included him as a dependent on my express entry profile since the 7th of april, however, till date we have not received a mail for BIL for him and i'm really really concerned. I'm tired of sending webmails. I keep receiving the same generic response, i even attached the payment receipt and all.

Please is this normal at this time? because it is quite frustrating
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phantasma: 3:38pm On May 26, 2021
It's been 3 months since my spouse was added to my profile . No meds passed nor biometrics request for my spouse. Do you know your VO?

Oyetunde10:
Hi guys,

Please is anyone else experiencing delay in receiving Biometrics Invitation letter? I added my spouse to my application and ircc has included him as a dependent on my express entry profile since the 7th of april, however, till date we have not received a mail for BIL for him and i'm really really concerned. I'm tired of sending webmails. I keep receiving the same generic response, i even attached the payment receipt and all.

Please is this normal at this time? because it is quite frustrating
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oyetunde10: 3:50pm On May 26, 2021
Oh wow, yes I was able to confirm my VO is still Ottawa. What's yours?

I managed to finally get through to them via calling last week. They confirmed they've received medicals but the person was telling me he cant help process biometrics, that the responsible office will handle it. It's just been an unusually long waiting time for biometrics of all things.

For your spouse, I'm sure he or she passed medicals or they've received it, because I didn't get the usual med passed notification on my profile, it just changed to 'you do not need a medical exam'

phantasma:
It's been 3 months since my spouse was added to my profile . No meds passed nor biometrics request for my spouse. Do you know your VO?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by larrypha(f): 6:51pm On May 26, 2021
phantasma:

A month has passed since I sent a webform to add my new baby, it still hasn't appeared on my profile. I did the medicals and sent, still nothing.

I'm tired.

My VO is Ottawa

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.