Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359000 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mdbktony: 2:32am On Jun 02, 2021
Hello Everyone.

I just received LAA from Manitoba in May 2021 and i would appreciate to be guided in the process to submit the full Mnpnp.

Also i have a specific question that i need to be advised immediately on how to handle.
During my EOI application ,I erroneously indicated that I want to settle in Altona instead of Brandon where i have a relative.I only observed this after submitting the EOI.

Now at the point of completing the full application ,can i change my destination to Brandon? where i have a relative ?

Are there implications? that may affect my Mnpnp?

Will be glad to hear from you experienced applicants.
God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2021
mdbktony:
Hello Everyone.

I just received LAA from Manitoba in May 2021 and i would appreciate to be guided in the process to submit the full Mnpnp.

Also i have a specific question that i need to be advised immediately on how to handle.
During my EOI application ,I erroneously indicated that I want to settle in Alotona instead of Brampton where i have a relative.I only observed this after submitting the EOI.

Now at the point of completing the full application ,can i change my destination to brampton? where i have a relative ?

God bless

Is Brampton in ontario or Manitoba?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by canadaishome: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Good day all

Does ICAS send verification request to the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2021
Bro Goodmorning, I'd like to pay for my wes also, but I use zenith bank. Would I be able to create a process (virtual card) similar as yours?
MNTS0:
Hi guys!

So I just wanted to share an easy way that I used to pay for my WES.

I tried the barter by flutter wave option, but the exchange rate I saw was insane!! I think #501/$ or something close.

So I created a virtual card with my First Bank mobile app. It was pretty easy and they charged me #215.

I got a VISA card and it was attached to my account. I proceeded to pay for WES and it went through.

They charged me #75,042 for $230. That's like #326/CAD. I think it's cheaper than Barter.

I'm about to try to pay for CIMA. Hopefully, it works and the exchange rate is friendly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toxhaino(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2021
MNTS0:
Hi guys!

I tried the barter by flutter wave option, but the exchange rate I saw was insane!! I think #501/$ or something close.

So I created a virtual card with my First Bank mobile app. It was pretty easy and they charged me #215.

I got a VISA card and it was attached to my account. I proceeded to pay for WES and it went through.

They charged me #75,042 for $230. That's like #326/CAD. I think it's cheaper than Barter.

I'm about to try to pay for CIMA. Hopefully, it works and the exchange rate is friendly.

Bro please can you help with my payment
I will transfer naira equivalent to you...thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kolizomanizo: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2021
Good day fams..could someone help me with the NOC for Bsc Geology. I await response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Kolizomanizo:
Good day fams..could someone help me with the NOC for Bsc Geology. I await response.

Your NOC should be based on your work experience not degree.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2021
mdbktony:
Hello Everyone.

During my EOI application ,I erroneously indicated that I want to settle in Alotona instead of Brampton where i have a relative.I only observed this after submitting the EOI.

Now at the point of completing the full application ,can i change my destination to brampton? where i have a relative ?

God bless
But Brampton is in Ontario. How will that work? PNPs are specific about location
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adelove2020: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2021
MissMa01:

But Brampton is in Ontario. How will that work? PNPs are specific about location
I wonder o. I was beginning to think Brampton is also in Manitoba.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tossy001(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
please i need urgent help on this issue, i recently paid for Wes were am suppose to use two or more certificate one from Nigeria school and the other from Benin republic where i did PGD. I got to know few days ago that all PGD course has been cancelled in some Benin republic school which my school happens to be one of them, which means Wes wont be able to evaluate it.
my question is, should i just leave it because of my other certificate or write to Wes to remove it from my evaluation, and will there be a refund for that certificate i want to remove.
Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sympygirl: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hello house, do you think i have a shot at applying for the express entry considering the fact that I will be 36 in some months time. I'm married and I'm into business. I don't have a master degree but a Bsc. I recently enrolled for French lessons as I plan on taking TEF and IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by delaveres(f): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good Afternoon House!
Please, what other means can i use to pay for WES?
My bank no longer allow international payment that exceeds $100 with Naira Mastercard.
I do not have a dollar account, how else can i pay?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
sympygirl:
Hello house, do you think i have a shot at applying for the express entry considering the fact that I will be 36 in some months time. I'm married and I'm into business. I don't have a master degree but a Bsc. I recently enrolled for French lessons as I plan on taking TEF and IELTS.
read page 1 and use the crs tool to simulate your scores.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
sympygirl:

You have a shot......... if you do exceptionally well in your IELTS and TEF exams. As a business person, I assume "into business" means you are self-employed.

Please thoroughly digest the first post of this thread.

Also read this post on self employed docs you need to provide. Any other 3 years worth of work experience you have had in the last 10 years may also count if your business is not documented: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/567#101886861
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
delaveres:
Good Afternoon House!
My bank no longer allow international payment that exceeds $100 with Naira Mastercard.
Thank you

MNTS0:
Hi guys!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sympygirl: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
GraciousWords:

You have a shot......... if you do exceptionally well in your IELTS and TEF exams. As a business person, I assume "into business" means you are self-employed.

Please thoroughly digest the first post of this thread.

Also read this post on self employed docs you need to provide. Any other 3 years worth of work experience you have had in the last 10 years may also count if your business is not documented: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/567#101886861

Thank you for your response. Will go through it.
I'm self employed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sympygirl: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lagbaja88:
read page 1 and use the crs tool to simulate your scores.
i will. Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
sympygirl:

Thank you for your response. Will go through it.
I'm self employed.

You may also want to consider augmenting your BSc with a second degree so you can claim points for 2 degrees or get a Masters: CIMA, NOUN, ACCA, BCS etc

Please search the thread for more details....all the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
akinsolaoyelola:
Hello House,

Is the occupation of dependent spouse considered in OID for PNP purpose?

I'm NOT sure but I think the answer is generally no, unless the spouse becomes the PA, if their NOC is in demand.

To be 100% sure, please cross check with each specific province.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Andrenokoye:
Am in need of serious help, am stuck.

Please how do you prove work experience if you are self-employed with and unregistered business.

But the business is still under the noc of your degree.

For the self employed, IRCC says:

if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

If you have something that is a substitute for CAC documentation, you may try that, since they may accept other evidence of business ownership. On the other hand, why not just go ahead and register the business with CAC and explain it was recently formally registered. I'm not a lawyer so i don't know it this registration after the fact is legal and/or if it will bring up tax issues.

A post for the self employed: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/567#101886861

Someone already responded about NOC........it's about your job not your degree. Also, any other 3 years worth of work experience you have had in the last 10 years may also count siince your business is not documented.

Please thoroughly read first post of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Macy4real200: 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good afternoon my people, Please I need help with noc 1241. Pls anyone that has successfully gotten a nomination or ppr with noc 1241 should kindly like my message so I can contact him\her privately. Kindly be your sisters keeper

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Macy4real200:
Good afternoon my people, Please I need help with noc 1241. Pls anyone that has successfully gotten a nomination or ppr with noc 1241 should kindly like my message so I can contact him\her privately. Kindly be your sisters keeper
why not ask your question here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dupsydooo: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please where una dey see pnp?.

God is our MUSCLE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
dupsydooo:
Please where una dey see pnp?.

God is our MUSCLE
some chose people from the pool based on noc they need in the province, some you need to apply like manitoba and Saskatchewan. Not every one will meet their requirements
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ellajingi: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hi. Anyone pharmacist looking to write pebc evaluating exam in January 2022. Please dm me.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Doughyeenbae(f): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hello ALL, Good day.

I submitted my express entry profile a few days ago, I want to ask if its possible to edit my NOC code.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jerryfose: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
@saskatoonguy.... pls help me with your contact for UI WES... i will greatly appreciate.
durojerry@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cc150615(f): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
delaveres:
Good Afternoon House!
Thank you
Union bank naira card allows up to $300 per month so if you have that or know someone that has.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Victorius95: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
MNTS0:
Hi guys!

Thanks a lot for this info really wish i knew about it before paying for mine. I shared it with someone and she pleaded with me to pay for her cos she does not have a first bank account however when i tried to create a virtual card, after accepting the terms it takes me to the next step where i have to select account but its not bringing out my account details or option for me to select. what can i do please? i don't want her to think that i do not want to help.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abdulyakeen: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Hello house,

I need assistance on requirements for dependants.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.