Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1361756 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 4:23am On Jun 05, 2021
Violetdaisy:
Please guys which ECA body should I use to get 2 degrees as a lawyer?
agent that cannot research, get the f##k outta here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 4:33am On Jun 05, 2021
mdbktony:
Hello Everyone.

I just received LAA from Manitoba in May 2021 and i would appreciate to be guided in the process to submit the full Mnpnp.

Also i have a specific question that i need to be advised immediately on how to handle.
During my EOI application ,I erroneously indicated that I want to settle in Altona instead of Brandon where i have a relative.I only observed this after submitting the EOI.

Now at the point of completing the full application ,can i change my destination to Brandon? where i have a relative ?

Are there implications? that may affect my Mnpnp?

Someone also suggested to me to re-create another EOI ,using a diffirent email address while this LAA is on and that most likely,i will receive another LAA with the next draw since my score is quite high.

Will be glad to hear from you experienced applicants.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2021
tobe1997:
Hi everyone,
I'm having issues with WES and my institution DELSU. WES sent me an email as at Apr 15 telling me they have forwarded my verification letter Tru email and hardcopy,but going to school to finish up the verification process the person in charge said they have not received any email or package from them..I really don't know what to do because this is eating tru my time.�

Same thing here , I intend to go to abraka tomorrow morning . I was there last month. Very frustrating.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2021
I am not 100% sure because I don't personally know anyone who has done this, but if you already have a transit visa or can get one easily, you can try it out. If you don't already have this visa, I don't know what the timing for the visa appointment is like at the US embassy. Depending how much time is left on your COPR that could play a role as well.

Edozie1271:

How about getting a transit visa through the US and make landing in Canada. Can that work? Because when you look at this, they added connections through the US
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cc150615(f): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Deleted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aggese(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2021
The city has to be same as the city of your sponsor

mdbktony:
Hello Everyone.

I just received LAA from Manitoba in May 2021 and i would appreciate to be guided in the process to submit the full Mnpnp.

Also i have a specific question that i need to be advised immediately on how to handle.
During my EOI application ,I erroneously indicated that I want to settle in Altona instead of Brandon where i have a relative.I only observed this after submitting the EOI.

Now at the point of completing the full application ,can i change my destination to Brandon? where i have a relative ?

Someone also suggested to me to re-create another EOI ,using a diffirent email address while this LAA is on and that most likely,i will receive another LAA with the next draw since my score is quite high.

God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
mdbktony:
Hello Everyone.

God bless

Pls read this link and screenshot below.

Your options:
1. Send them an email to clarify
2. Do what your friend suggests about creating another profile and wait for another LAA...this works if draws definitely happen very often.
3. Go ahead submit an application, change location to Brandon and add an LOE about the error, which is understandable if the cities are next to each other in the drop down options list...may be risky if MPNP are very particular that there be no changes between the EOI and application information.

There is also detail in that link about what your close relative must prove/provide etc.

All the best!

https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/swo-eligibility/

#Edited

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Violetdaisy:
Please guys which ECA body should I use to get 2 degrees as a lawyer?

guyyyyyyyy
Where you not the one that is already a PR in Canada and looking for how to change your career line??

Where una from come sef
Be like they go stop to answer all this silly and repeated questions here

And you're even an agent from your past posts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Upeople: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
mdbktony:
Hello Everyone.

God bless

I am not sure if they made changes to the rules. As far as I know; location matters in MPNP. Rural locations give more points than big cities, you can’t use Altona to gain more points and later change to Brandon after LAA. The location you choose has to be same location as your supporter.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by fav5y: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
hajimuktar:
1 Which Evaluation body did you use?
2. What was the summary of the evaluation report?

I used WES , the summary is attached

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by fav5y: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
MissMa01:

Do you have Notes 2 from a Case Analyst/Processing Agent?
Yes it does, same page you are looking at. If you do not have then that means your Eligibility hasn’t started and it will look like this

Okay this is what I have

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
fav5y:

it was clearly stated there that ican is not comparable. You will lose 33 points and your application rejected. but why?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
fav5y:

Okay this is what I have
Oh you have nothing to worry about. Your eligibility review hasn’t started yet.
Update: apologies for the incorrect information, I just saw your WES report, yeah your points will be deducted and possibly mean your application rejected.
You need to provide the ECA used in the claiming points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by omotola90(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
omotola90:
Good evening people of God... I greet you heartily wink. I'm a newcomer on this thread... I'll like you guys to really help me on my quest.. I have a savings of five million naira.. I'm not married yet and I'm a civil servant.
I have a higher national diploma (HND) in accounting and almost through with my professional exam(ican) , please house, what are my chances as I want to relocate to canada.. N. B -i don't know jack about this travelling stuff... I'll appreciate if you guys can put me through... Thank you
please, I need urgent response.... This was also posted on the Australian thread... I'm always concerned about career as I am a career being.... I don't want to do a menial job down there... I want something I can groom into and can also challenge me in other facets of life.... A prompt response from folks out there will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by omotola90(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
fav5y:

please, I also heard that wes doesn't evaluate ican.... I might look into converting it to acca

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
Any job that requires a licence, you must have it. While preparing for classes and the exams, what will you survive on? Your tiny POF?
If you wanna touch the sky, you must prepare for all it takes.
omotola90:
please, I need urgent response.... This was also posted on the Australian thread... I'm always concerned about career as I am a career being.... I don't want to do a menial job down there... I want something I can groom into and can also challenge me in other facets of life.... A prompt response from folks out there will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
MissMa01:

Oh you have nothing to worry about. Your eligibility review hasn’t started yet.
If that remark is something, it is a problem.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikky14: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
@danijay1212

Basically it involves using your Bsc to apply for a similar HND course at a polytechnic, you are automatically drafted into Pre-HND. Your Bsc transcript is requested and exemptions are given on similar courses already undertaken at Bsc level. In my case, I was only told to write an exam on two courses which were not taken and didn't reflect in my Bsc transcript after which i was issued a National diploma to proceed for my HND. Sent my Bsc and ND to WES and was evaluated for two degrees.

Fees I paid were
ND1 fees 102k
ND2 fees 80k
Transcript 15k

I hope this conforms to the free information policy of this platform and is also useful to others. Thanks.

N.B I am post AOR.

Hello, I have sent several mails to you...kindly respond because your assistance is needed urgently

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nikky14: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
danijay1212:

Basically it involves using your Bsc to apply for a similar HND course at a polytechnic, you are automatically drafted into Pre-HND. Your Bsc transcript is requested and exemptions are given on similar courses already undertaken at Bsc level. In my case, I was only told to write an exam on two courses which were not taken and didn't reflect in my Bsc transcript after which i was issued a National diploma to proceed for my HND. Sent my Bsc and ND to WES and was evaluated for two degrees.

Fees I paid were
ND1 fees 102k
ND2 fees 80k
Transcript 15k

I hope this conforms to the free information policy of this platform and is also useful to others. Thanks.

N.B I am post AOR.

Kindly respond to your PM... it’s urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by omotola90(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
:-
nowhere:
Any job that requires a licence, you must have it. While preparing for classes and the exams, what will you survive on? Your tiny POF?
If you wanna touch the sky, you must prepare for all it takes.
ok@nowhere, are you saying the 5million is too small... I want something of ease for myself that's why I'm considering Canada...thanks @ nowhere, I'm awaiting responses beautiful souls... kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
omotola90:
:-ok@nowhere, are you saying the 5million is too small... I want something of ease for myself that's why I'm considering Canada...thanks @ nowhere, I'm awaiting responses beautiful souls... kiss
Yes. Or you meant 5million USD? You must do unlicensed jobs until you move into your dream career if the latter requires retraining and co.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by omotola90(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
nowhere:

Yes. Or you meant 5million USD? You must do unlicensed jobs until you move into your dream career if the latter requires retraining and co.
thanks...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Violetdaisy: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
ednut1:
agent that cannot research, get the f##k outta here

Now I am confused,y would u call me an agent? I have tried reading through the threads but still have questions. There is no need to be aggressive
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Violetdaisy: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Richdee1:

guyyyyyyyy
Where you not the one that is already a PR in Canada and looking for how to change your career line??

Where una from come sef
Be like they go stop to answer all this silly and repeated questions here

And you're even an agent from your past posts

Now I am curious, how have my past questions made u conclude I am an agent? Please I am not
Change my career line? I asked the question cos I read through the thread and still had some questions which I have asked. What did I do wrong?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hajimuktar: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
1. Do you have ATS Certificate? If yes, quickly evaluate it and send the evaluation report to IRCC through Webform.

fav5y:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
omotola90:
you need urgent research, start reading from page 1. For career there are tons of people’s experiences on google and YouTube. Many people do customer care jobs or administrative kinda jobs while writing licensing exams or taking extra degrees. Some also get job directly without doing anything. Currently working in an audit firm here with just my ICAN.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
nowhere:

If that remark is something, it is a problem.
He/she is responsible for providing the ECA used in claiming points hence my comment of no issues.
Update: I just saw the WES report, definitely an issue.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
fav5y:

Okay this is what I have
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
fav5y:

Remarks: this is not equivalent to a Canadian education credential.

As someone just suggested if you have another credential you can quickly evaluate, pls do and send as your second degree.

Or if you have energy for wahala, you can attempt to justify why ICAN should count, this person claims it worked for his relative:
https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/504#72546501

From your previous posts, looks like you may be at least 6 months post AOR, so whatever you do, please do it quickly........

All the best!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.