Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1362068 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Faithkidd: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=evergold post=96825643]

Where you able to verify it please. Ian experiencing same thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Edozie1271:
Please has anyone in the house travelled through the USA into Canada? I mean applying for a valid US visa and then making you landing in Canada?
will only work if you have existing usa visa. You wont be able to get any reasonable date for usa visa now. Available dates are like 2024 or so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Edozie1271: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lagbaja88:
will only work if you have existing usa visa. You wont be able to get any reasonable date for usa visa now. Available dates are like 2024 or so

Please can you explain a little better. Do you mean that if I apply for a US visa now, I won't get a close date to travel?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Edozie1271:

Please can you explain a little better. Do you mean that if I apply for a US visa now, I won't get a close date to travel?
yeah. Probably a 2024 date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RealVictor: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Rhyah:

YES
Though I have not taken the computer based test, but info from ielts tutors say you type as you listen and you are given only 2 minutes to look through your answers for spelling checks. So you have to be good at typing to take the computer based test.

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Andyosifo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tipzey:
Pls anyone who had evaluated results from NOUN ? How do you know if your transcript has been sent? How long does it take to get to Wes? Thanks.

I did MSc with NOUN and I evaluated the transcript with WES. It took about a month for the transcript to be delivered to Wes, although it was during the lockdown last year and I used etx as a delivery agent. Once they receive your transcript, you will receive a verification mail and your portal will change from pending to processing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hajimuktar: 5:07am On Jun 04, 2021
Did you submit your evaluation report and ICAN certificate? In my GCMS note the program assistant stated both my Bsc and Diploma.

fav5y:
Hello house, I submitted my application using ICAN!, I just got my GCMS note and I can’t see any reference to the ICAN.. see attached

I just want to know;
1, Did anyone use ICAN or know someone that used a ican or any professional body
2, Do you think my application will be rejected?
3, what can I do now?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2021
fav5y:
Hello house, I submitted my application using ICAN!, I just got my GCMS note and I can’t see any reference to the ICAN.. see attached

I just want to know;
1, Did anyone use ICAN or know someone that used a ican or any professional body
2, Do you think my application will be rejected?
3, what can I do now?
This review is R10 basically the part that checks if you submitted complete documents. Do you have a follow up note from a case processing agent?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2021
I did with my family last month and this route fortunately worked for us. However, we already had valid US visas. As Lagbaja88 said, dates for B1/B2 type visas are booked solid for quite a while.

Edozie1271:
Please has anyone in the house travelled through the USA into Canada? I mean applying for a valid US visa and then making you landing in Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by fav5y: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2021
hajimuktar:
Did you submit your evaluation report and ICAN certificate? In my GCMS note the program assistant stated both my Bsc and Diploma.

Hello, yes I did, I submitted my evaluation report and ICAN certificate, I am just wondering why both weren’t stated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by fav5y: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2021
MissMa01:

This review is R10 basically the part that checks if you submitted complete documents. Do you have a follow up note from a case processing agent?

Follow up notes?, I don’t really know, where can I check for the follow up notes? Does it come in the GCMS notes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by reliableGod(f): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2021
Pls if u are relocating soon and want to sell Ur car pls kindly contact this number 08038661438 especially if u are base in Abuja. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2021
fav5y:

Follow up notes?, I don’t really know, where can I check for the follow up notes? Does it come in the GCMS notes?
Do you have Notes 2 from a Case Analyst/Processing Agent?
Yes it does, same page you are looking at. If you do not have then that means your Eligibility hasn’t started and it will look like this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hajimuktar: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2021
1 Which Evaluation body did you use?
2. What was the summary of the evaluation report?

fav5y:

Hello, yes I did, I submitted my evaluation report and ICAN certificate, I am just wondering why both weren’t stated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Some people got dec 2021 last week but it’s now February 2022 now sha, so if you can wait.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenhadassah: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Biolar7:
Hello all. Good day

I'm married and applying for PR. can my wife and I Start Wes verification before writing the ielts test. We are trying to do the processing simultaneously.

IELTS result comes out 13 days after the exam while WES takes not less than 4 months, mine took 10 months because of an error in my result. So I'll advice you to start with WES immediately while you study for IELTS. When you are satisfied with your ielts study, take the exam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GoodofNaija: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2021
cereal264:

I got the same letter, can we share contacts so we can share information as we go along?

I got similar letter, can we share contact? (08032224974)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cupcake25: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hello House, my IELTS came back yesterday with 8.5,6.5,7.5,7.5 LRSW

Pls can I request a remark for my Reading? Has there been a success story on remarking Reading scores?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jolak5(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cupcake25:
Hello House, my IELTS came back yesterday with 8.5,6.5,7.5,7.5 LRSW

Pls can I request a remark for my Reading? Has there been a success story on remarking Reading scores?

I don't think you can remark Reading since it's an objective

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by musspuss: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hello all,

Please has there been a significant change to application processing timelines lately, esp in getting Biometric letter and Medical assessment after AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yibi: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please what are the chances of getting approved for express entry into Canada with a third class degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yibi:
Please what are the chances of getting approved for express entry into Canada with a third class degree.

The class of degree does not matter in Express Entry.

Someone that graduated with a Pass in HND will score more points than someone with a 1st class BSc degree

undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lesbihornest(f): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
They have ban Twitter.

Chai!!! FSW draws!!! We need you more than ever.
God!!! Don't let 2023 meet us here. Phewww cry

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cupcake25: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2021
thank you, i just needed to know if anyone has gotten a positive remark for it before

jolak5:

I don't think you can remark Reading since it's an objective
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Edozie1271: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
amaya21:
I did with my family last month and this route fortunately worked for us. However, we already had valid US visas. As Lagbaja88 said, dates for B1/B2 type visas are booked solid for quite a while.

How about getting a transit visa through the US and make landing in Canada. Can that work? Because when you look at this, they added connections through the US

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Violetdaisy: 1:31am On Jun 05, 2021
Please guys which ECA body should I use to get 2 degrees as a lawyer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mdbktony: 2:47am On Jun 05, 2021
Hello Everyone.

I just received LAA from Manitoba in May 2021 and i would appreciate to be guided in the process to submit the full Mnpnp.

Also i have a specific question that i need to be advised immediately on how to handle.
During my EOI application ,I erroneously indicated that I want to settle in Altona instead of Brandon where i have a relative.I only observed this after submitting the EOI.

Now at the point of completing the full application ,can i change my destination to Brandon? where i have a relative ?

Are there implications? that may affect my Mnpnp?

Someone also suggested to me to re-create another EOI ,using a diffirent email address while this LAA is on and that most likely,i will receive another LAA with the next draw since my score is quite high.

Will be glad to hear from you experienced applicants.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dumiel: 3:09am On Jun 05, 2021
Violetdaisy:
Please guys which ECA body should I use to get 2 degrees as a lawyer?

Na wa for you and all of u guys in these thread masquerading under different monikers coming here and there (to similar threads) to ask rhetoric questions sha, plus those aiding and abetting such deceit. @OP, your timeline is indeed interesting. From getting ITA in 2018 to getting PPR in 2019.. from claiming to be Paediatric Resident to working in HR to being a Med Lab Scientist to working in an HMO to studying for and obtaining ACA to now being a Lawyer and wants to start evaluation again to begin the process all over.. grin Na only you waka come indeed! Make una contine, we dey watch una. Oya na, all those who wan use this question too shine, una food don done o. Come out and form boss..

Where is that egocentric Mod that is just as guilty of hiding under different monikers as well, who when you tell the truth, body go dey pepper am instead of appreciating your suggestions? Come out o and ban me again! Na @Seun I dey pity. Shey someone was advising him the other time that the parameters used in signing up for this site are too easy but because he needs that traffic, he dey blow grammar. The second set of people I pity are the authentic beings and those real applicants burning their energy replying day in day out to most of all these scripted questions..

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dumiel: 3:10am On Jun 05, 2021
**grabs a seat and pop-corn**"

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.